California raises minimum wage to $10 an hour

There has never been a case in the USA where rising costs of labor caused inflation, folks.

OH I know many of you sincerely believe that has happened, but in reality salaries are more typically playing a catchup game against inflation.

Nowhere except in The Wonderful World of Conservatopia where lower wages equate with increased prosperity.

No one has ever said that, NO ONE. Damn but you dem/libs are a bunch of disengenuous liars.

The field of economics. What do you have?

You don't even grasp that prices have to include costs? If costs go up for everyone, prices will follow?

A flawed field of economics group-think is not data. I hope you did not waste my tax dollars on your "economics education" :lol:

You're a "business owner" who doesn't realize that when your costs go up, your prices go up. My wasted dollars are going to your welfare.

As for the taxes you would pay if you had a job, rest assured I paid for my Michigan MBA myself. I'm not obsessed with handouts like you are.

BTW, after my MBA, I worked in management consulting on Wall Street. Yes, I'm an evil capitalist, comrade. You just sensed it, didn't you?

Yes you are a capitalist my friend, an evil GREEDY capitalist it seems. I know... you got yours and the hell with everyone else right pal? Right!

There has never been a case in the USA where rising costs of labor caused inflation, folks.

OH I know many of you sincerely believe that has happened, but in reality salaries are more typically playing a catchup game against inflation.

you don't think that rising union salaries and benefits have "inflated" the cost of cars?

you don't think that rising textile union salaries have inflated the cost of textile products so much that the industry in the US no longer exists?

Nope. The main reason the auto industry had major problems in the past is because GM and the rest of the American auto plant engineers designed gas guzzling pieces of shit when compared to Japanese cars.

A flawed field of economics group-think is not data. I hope you did not waste my tax dollars on your "economics education" :lol:

You're a "business owner" who doesn't realize that when your costs go up, your prices go up. My wasted dollars are going to your welfare.

As for the taxes you would pay if you had a job, rest assured I paid for my Michigan MBA myself. I'm not obsessed with handouts like you are.

BTW, after my MBA, I worked in management consulting on Wall Street. Yes, I'm an evil capitalist, comrade. You just sensed it, didn't you?

Yes you are a capitalist my friend, an evil GREEDY capitalist it seems.
Yes, I'm an evil greedy capitalist who wants the right to keep what I earn. You're an evil greedy liberal who wants the right to take what someone else earned. At least now we're clear on our parts in the play.

I know... you got yours and the hell with everyone else right pal? Right!

This would be the stick up your wazzu. Actually, I got mine, and I want everyone else to have the right to get theirs. The difference is between how we define "get." I define it as "earn" and you define it as "by committing armed robbery."

you don't think that rising union salaries and benefits have "inflated" the cost of cars?

you don't think that rising textile union salaries have inflated the cost of textile products so much that the industry in the US no longer exists?

No, we cannot compete with fifty cent per hour labor, nor should we. If you think it would be a good idea to pay Americans $1 or $2 per hour so we can keep more jobs here, I suggest you rethink that very carefully.

Nope. The main reason the auto industry had major problems in the past is because GM and the rest of the American auto plant engineers designed gas guzzling pieces of shit when compared to Japanese cars.

On top of that, the quality of those American vehicles was pure shit for a great many years.

On top of that, the quality of those American vehicles was pure shit for a great many years.

The Unions didn't Bankrupt Detroit... the Pacer, the Pinto, and the Gremlin did, not to mention the Vega. Good Lord!

Forum List

Back