California school kicks 7th-grader out of ONLINE course over vaccination

You mean patriot and Nationalist.
Excerpt from Wiki:

Romanian politician of the far right, the founder and charismatic leader of the Iron Guard or The Legion of the Archangel Michael(also known as the Legionary Movement), an ultra-nationalist and violently antisemitic organization active throughout most of the interwar period. Generally seen as the main variety of local fascism, and noted for its mystical and Romanian Orthodox-inspired revolutionary message, it grew into an important actor on the Romanian political stage, coming into conflict with the political establishment and the democratic forces, and often resorting to terrorism.

Sounds like a fascist to me.

You mean patriot and Nationalist.
Excerpt from Wiki:

Romanian politician of the far right, the founder and charismatic leader of the Iron Guard or The Legion of the Archangel Michael(also known as the Legionary Movement), an ultra-nationalist and violently antisemitic organization active throughout most of the interwar period. Generally seen as the main variety of local fascism, and noted for its mystical and Romanian Orthodox-inspired revolutionary message, it grew into an important actor on the Romanian political stage, coming into conflict with the political establishment and the democratic forces, and often resorting to terrorism.

Sounds like a fascist to me.
Sounds like a Romanian Patriot to me. Seeing how I have read his books and know more about him than you EVER will I figure my opinion matters than an idiots opinion does. Now back to topic at hand.
California Online School Expells 7th-Grader Over Vaccine After Dad Leads SB277 Referendum Effort

California continuing to lead the nation in showing what a fascist dictatorship would look like. Unbelievable.

This is one of those issues where the RW and Treehugger can agree.
Kicking a kid from ONLINE SCHOOL for not getting a vaccine is IDIOTIC,ILLEGAL,STUPID. These vaccines aren't REQUIRED to enter school until January 2016 and that's ONLY if we can't get enough signatures to put it on the ballot.

Last edited:
Kicking a kid from ONLINE SCHOOL for not getting a vaccine is IDIOTIC,ILLEGAL,STUPID. These vaccines aren't REQUIRED to entire school until January 2016 and that's ONLY if we can't get enough signatures to put it on the ballot.

I'm not in favor of forcing vaccines on people. Kicking a kid out of an online class is all the more absurd. So on this one question, I think we're pretty much in agreement.

Forum List

Back