California Senate approves health coverage for illegal aliens!!!

And when this turns out to be good for California taxpayers, I'm sure ya'll will come back and mea culpa, won't you?

Sure, but I fail to see how saddling the taxpayers with the healthcare bills for a gazillion illegal aliens can be beneficial. Perhaps I missed something...

"The bill would allow up to 240,000 minors to sign up for Medi-Cal and allow some low-income adults to sign up for a separate program that provides the same services."

As a CITIZEN I don't qualify for Medi-Cal. This is OUTRAGEOUS!

State Senate OKs health coverage for many immigrants here illegally - LA Times
Good. No one likes sick kids, except you apparently.

YOU pay for them then.

He probably is on ever form of public assistance known to mankind.
Not a one, yet. And we all pay for things we don't like kids. Time to grow up now.

hey jones i know you dont have what it takes to answer this,but do we have immigration laws or not?....if a non-American crosses over and does not tell anyone..... is the person guilty of breaking some law or not?...

Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to be free . .
:ahole-1:

It says nothing about footing the bill for these huddled masses.

And when this turns out to be good for California taxpayers, I'm sure ya'll will come back and mea culpa, won't you?

Sure, but I fail to see how saddling the taxpayers with the healthcare bills for a gazillion illegal aliens can be beneficial. Perhaps I missed something...
Learn about Public Health, it's real and a serious threat. See the meningitis outbreak at Disneyland for a good example. Costly and entirely unnecessary.

"The bill would allow up to 240,000 minors to sign up for Medi-Cal and allow some low-income adults to sign up for a separate program that provides the same services."

YOU pay for them then.

Not a one, yet. And we all pay for things we don't like kids. Time to grow up now.

Yeah, I'm sure your a titan of industriousness.

:lol:

hey jones i know you dont have what it takes to answer this,but do we have immigration laws or not?....if a non-American crosses over and does not tell anyone..... is the person guilty of breaking some law or not?...

Stop playing policeman to the world and you'll have dollars to spare, lots of them.

YOU pay for them then.

Yeah, I'm sure your a titan of industriousness.

:lol:
Nope, I'm a consultant who charges by the hour.

Learn about Public Health, it's real and a serious threat. See the meningitis outbreak at Disneyland for a good example. Costly and entirely unnecessary.

Then why the fuck do we keep letting these people invade our southern border brining in all these diseases? Sounds pretty stupid and frankly, self-destructive.

Stop playing policeman to the world and you'll have dollars to spare, lots of them.

How am I playing policeman to the world? Have you been eating paint chips again?

Then why the fuck do we keep letting these people invade our southern border brining in all these diseases? Sounds pretty stupid and frankly, self-destructive.
For 60 years no administration has closed the border. Now, why is that?

The democrat party.

How am I playing policeman to the world? Have you been eating paint chips again?
If you don't understand what that means you're too stupid for me to bother with.

The democrat party.
Nope. The GOP has mostly owned the White House. Try again.

The democrat party.

Sorry, the Republicans are no better on that front.

If you don't understand what that means you're too stupid for me to bother with.

I know what you mean, just not sure how your arrive at the conclusion that I am doing that.

The democrat party.

The POTUS is in charge of border security? Who knew?

The democrat party.

Sorry, the Republicans are no better on that front.

Indeed. However, unless, and until the immigration laws are stopped being labeled "broken" and enforced, as the law requires, they will continue walking across our borders and coming to the "promised" land. And the democrats PRAY that they keep coming.

Again, not one person that is called a "leader" in this country gives a hoot in hell about this law. Not politicians, not business, not police, not one.

Welcome to the "new" America. If you are white, black and middle class - your time here is nearly up.

I know what you mean, just not sure how your arrive at the conclusion that I am doing that.
Your country, you pay for it.

The democrat party.

The POTUS is in charge of border security? Who knew?
The POTUS leads in national in all important things, like Hey kids, let's fix this border thing, it's a fuckin' mess.

Forum List

Back