California Senate approves health coverage for illegal aliens!!!

Sure, but I fail to see how saddling the taxpayers with the healthcare bills for a gazillion illegal aliens can be beneficial. Perhaps I missed something...
Learn about Public Health, it's real and a serious threat. See the meningitis outbreak at Disneyland for a good example. Costly and entirely unnecessary.

Then why the fuck do we keep letting these people invade our southern border brining in all these diseases? Sounds pretty stupid and frankly, self-destructive.

The democrat party.

Sorry, the Republicans are no better on that front.

Indeed. However, unless, and until the immigration laws are stopped being labeled "broken" and enforced, as the law requires, they will continue walking across our borders and coming to the "promised" land. And the democrats PRAY that they keep coming.

Again, not one person that is called a "leader" in this country gives a hoot in hell about this law. Not politicians, not business, not police, not one.

Welcome to the "new" America. If you are white, black and middle class - your time here is nearly up.
Damn wetbacks and chinks eh? Taking over the US?

This is obviously what California voters want or they wouldn't be keep electing these people. I don't live there and never would so I don't care what they do to their state as long as they keep their lunacy on their side of the state line.
Undocumented immigrants are entitled to due process of law, whether those on the ignorant, hateful right agree with it or not. See Plyler v. Doe.

Again, affording undocumented immigrants health insurance is appropriate, fiscally responsible, and Constitutional.
nice dance jones.....was that the "Radetzky March"?......

So, THE people living there now doesn't get a SAY in anything that goes on...

what a commie state, glad I don't live there. I have to pay enough for our lazy "legal" citizens in the country

Make sure you don't use too much water though.

Undocumented immigrants are entitled to due process of law, whether those on the ignorant, hateful right agree with it or not. See Plyler v. Doe.

Again, affording undocumented immigrants health insurance is appropriate, fiscally responsible, and Constitutional.
why dont you answer my question jones?.......where in the hell is big mouth George?......he ran from that question too....was it that tough of a question?....lawyers my ass....

hey jones i know you dont have what it takes to answer this,but do we have immigration laws or not?....if a non-American crosses over and does not tell anyone..... is the person guilty of breaking some law or not?...

Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to be free . .
:ahole-1:

It says nothing about footing the bill for these huddled masses.
and the jerk calls me an asshole for just asking a legit question......another internet attorney....

And when this turns out to be good for California taxpayers, I'm sure ya'll will come back and mea culpa, won't you?

Sure, but I fail to see how saddling the taxpayers with the healthcare bills for a gazillion illegal aliens can be beneficial. Perhaps I missed something...
Learn about Public Health, it's real and a serious threat. See the meningitis outbreak at Disneyland for a good example. Costly and entirely unnecessary.
there was no meningitis outbreak at Disneyland....

hey jones i know you dont have what it takes to answer this,but do we have immigration laws or not?....if a non-American crosses over and does not tell anyone..... is the person guilty of breaking some law or not?...

you are a lawyer George....instead of calling me an asshole for asking a legit question.....answer the questions i asked....do we have immigration laws or not?....and if a non-American crosses over and does not tell anyone..... is the person guilty of breaking some law or not?......

OK - you're not an asshole. :up:

Of course he is. He is entering the country illegally. He is an illegal immigrant, as opposed to a legal immigrant. He is breaking the law.

My contact with "the illegals" is probably in the worst environment. I represent them when they commit felonies. It's one thing for a person here illegally to be trying to fit in, working hard at whatever job they have, obeying the laws, not having 16 children, etc. How about those who rob liquor stores or sell drugs? I am not the most sympathetic liberal in the world when it comes to this kind of business and I have little problem with deporting illegals who commit crimes. But I still feel that we should not close our borders to those who come here legitimately seeking a better life and who are willing to do what is necessary to attain that.

Last edited:

That poem was written later to raise money for the pedestal for the Statue of Liberty. It isn't meant to be the American mantra. Dumb ass.

I didn't know that - thanks for the information. Regardless, however, the poem has COME to symbolize America as a land that welcomes all and so, I would submit it IS the American mantra in the context of immigration into our country from foreign lands.

As an American, I would like to think we mean what we say there. Wouldn't you?

That poem was written later to raise money for the pedestal for the Statue of Liberty. It isn't meant to be the American mantra. Dumb ass.

I didn't know that - thanks for the information. Regardless, however, the poem has COME to symbolize America as a land that welcomes all and so, I would submit it IS the American mantra in the context of immigration into our country from foreign lands.

And we're a Nation of laws, where all persons are subject solely to the rule of law, even if some don't agree with the law.

you are a lawyer George....instead of calling me an asshole for asking a legit question.....answer the questions i asked....do we have immigration laws or not?....and if a non-American crosses over and does not tell anyone..... is the person guilty of breaking some law or not?......

OK - you're not an asshole. :up:

Of course he is. He is entering the country illegally. He is an illegal immigrant, as opposed to a legal immigrant. He is breaking the law.

My contact with "the illegals" is probably in the worst environment. I represent them when they commit felonies. It's one thing for a person here illegally to be trying to fit in, working hard at whatever job they have, obeying the laws, not having 16 children, etc. How about those who rob liquor stores or sell drugs? I am not the most sympathetic liberal in the world when it comes to this kind of business and I have little problem with deporting illegals who commit crimes. But I still feel that we should not close our borders to those who come here legitimately seeking a better life and who are willing to do what is necessary to attain that.
ok so if you agreed with me that even the good ones are breaking the law,unlike jones who says they are not unless they get caught and go to court.....why the asshole remark?.....i have nothing against many illegals,i know too many of them.....lots of them are nice people.....

And we're a Nation of laws, where all persons are subject solely to the rule of law, even if some don't agree with the law.
why did you avoid my question jones?....Costanza answered....whats your problem?....you just contradicted yourself here....are they breaking any laws or not?...

Forum List

Back