California Senator-‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

The kids are citizens, podjos, so the families are going nowhere.

So Jake, why do think the ends justify the means?

Its not only that they are here illegally. We have a Senator boasting who says using identity theft is justifiable

Are we no a Nation of laws?

-Geaux
I think the families stay together in America because the kids are American.

You believe in what you believe, and have no respect for the laws.

Again, show us who said the kids were American? Furthermore, who are you lecturing regarding respect for the laws when you clearly don't respect them yourself?

Illegals using someone else's social security number get caught after the American's credit has been completely destroyed and there is an investigation. Then the illegal complains that the American should never have complained about the stolen identity.

It's not as if just one illegal is using someone's identity. That identity might have been sold to a dozen illegals all across the country.

Illegals using someone else's social security number get caught after the American's credit has been completely destroyed and there is an investigation. Then the illegal complains that the American should never have complained about the stolen identity.

It's not as if just one illegal is using someone's identity. That identity might have been sold to a dozen illegals all across the country.
Illegals do not have to use someone else's identity , the IRS will give every one of the an ITIN number which can be used to file a tax return

I would call this unbelievable. But we are talking about Commiefornia

-Geaux
-------

California State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Léon (D-Los Angeles) said last Tuesday that “half his family” was in the country illegally, using false documents, and eligible for deportation under President Trump’s new executive order against “sanctuary” jurisdictions.
De Léon, who introduced the bill, made his remarks at a hearing in Sacramento on SB54, the bill to make California a “Sanctuary State.

He said (at 1:27:34 in the video that follows):

… I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation.

California State Senate Leader: 'Half My Family' Here Illegally

There's no such thing as a false social security card. What would you use it for? A job? As soon as they hire you, you'd be flagged. You can't use for anything because as soon as the number hits a federal database, it will be flagged.

They use it to get a legal drivers license..

How stupid do you think we are?
Illegals do get a "special" drivers license in many states that allows them to obtain auto insurance. It cannot be used to vote

Won't happen. Americans overwhelmingly support families together and the children are citizens. The federal judiciary will rule on the side of the kids.

Not when it comes to illegals they don't.

What part of illegal do you not get?? If the parents are deported, the kids go with them.
Do the children who are born in the USA and are legal citizens, get deported also? Or should they be allowed to remain?

Won't happen. Americans overwhelmingly support families together and the children are citizens. The federal judiciary will rule on the side of the kids.

What part of illegal do you not get?? If the parents are deported, the kids go with them.
Do the children who are born in the USA and are legal citizens, get deported also? Or should they be allowed to remain?

They go where their parents go just as I would have gone if my parents moved.

Do they get deported? What if they are old enough to live by themselves?

If they are of age then the decision to go with their parents or stay in America is their to make.

If they are of age then the decision to go with their parents or stay in America is their to make.
Any child of any age, born in the USA is entitled to remain here.

Of course they are but if their parents go, the kids go with them.

Common Sense dipshit.

-Geaux
-------

California State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Léon (D-Los Angeles) said last Tuesday that “half his family” was in the country illegally, using false documents, and eligible for deportation under President Trump’s new executive order against “sanctuary” jurisdictions.
De Léon, who introduced the bill, made his remarks at a hearing in Sacramento on SB54, the bill to make California a “Sanctuary State.

… I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation.

There's no such thing as a false social security card. What would you use it for? A job? As soon as they hire you, you'd be flagged. You can't use for anything because as soon as the number hits a federal database, it will be flagged.

I guess you should ask the dumbass dem Senator who made the claim.

What's the penalty for harboring fugitives and why is it not being enforced?

Same reason the dude who pepper sprayed the young lady at Berkeley was not arrested.

California is a lost cause

-Geaux

And this jewel of a comment

-Geaux

Host Larry Mantle asked him: “… First of all, I just — I want to make sure I understand correctly: You don’t think purchasing a phony Social Security card and number should be a deportable offense?”

De Léon replied: “I don’t think so … the vast majority of immigrants — hard working immigrants — have done that. I can tell you I have family members specifically who came here as undocumented immigrants, and they did the same thing. That’s what you need to do to survive in this economy.”
So apparently left wing nut jobs have no problem with identity theft.

upload_2017-2-6_11-32-1.png

The President of the California State Senate said “half his family” are in the U.S. illegally and in possession of false documents.

Kevin De Léon, a Democrat from Los Angeles, made the comment last week when he introduced a bill to designate the state of California as a “sanctuary state.”

“I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under

Calif Senate Leader: “Half My Family Here Illegally”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should it be that shocking coming for California of course not.

upload_2017-2-6_11-34-24.png

-Geaux
-------

When an American dies, half a dozen Mexicans get a job.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
And their SSN#

and hopefully, their parents facing deportation can arrange with family or friends to take care of them while they are out of the country.

Its not only that they are here illegally. We have a Senator boasting who says using identity theft is justifiable

-Geaux

Why not address my questions?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Why not address my questions? -Geaux
Worthless question.

-Geaux
Yes we are.

The ACA.

Jake will tell you.

It's the law of the land.

Jake only supports laws that he likes.

Forum List

Back