California Senator-‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

Do the children who are born in the USA and are legal citizens, get deported also? Or should they be allowed to remain?

They go where their parents go just as I would have gone if my parents moved.
Do they get deported? What if they are old enough to live by themselves?

If they are of age then the decision to go with their parents or stay in America is their to make.
Any child of any age, born in the USA is entitled to remain here.

and hopefully, their parents facing deportation can arrange with family or friends to take care of them while they are out of the country.
breaking up a family just isn't the way to go

I would call this unbelievable. But we are talking about Commiefornia

-Geaux
-------

California State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Léon (D-Los Angeles) said last Tuesday that “half his family” was in the country illegally, using false documents, and eligible for deportation under President Trump’s new executive order against “sanctuary” jurisdictions.
De Léon, who introduced the bill, made his remarks at a hearing in Sacramento on SB54, the bill to make California a “Sanctuary State.

He said (at 1:27:34 in the video that follows):

… I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation.

California State Senate Leader: 'Half My Family' Here Illegally

There's no such thing as a false social security card. What would you use it for? A job? As soon as they hire you, you'd be flagged. You can't use for anything because as soon as the number hits a federal database, it will be flagged.

Sure there is, its a card with a fake or stoelen SS number.

Its identity theft and horrible. These fucks need to go back to their country and apply like normal people.

If they are of age then the decision to go with their parents or stay in America is their to make.

and hopefully, their parents facing deportation can arrange with family or friends to take care of them while they are out of the country.

It would be a problem of their own doing. Families get broken up every day when people are convicted of crimes and jailed. They put their own family in peril... too bad.

-Geaux
-------

California State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Léon (D-Los Angeles) said last Tuesday that “half his family” was in the country illegally, using false documents, and eligible for deportation under President Trump’s new executive order against “sanctuary” jurisdictions.
De Léon, who introduced the bill, made his remarks at a hearing in Sacramento on SB54, the bill to make California a “Sanctuary State.

… I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation.

There's no such thing as a false social security card. What would you use it for? A job? As soon as they hire you, you'd be flagged. You can't use for anything because as soon as the number hits a federal database, it will be flagged.

Its identity theft and horrible. These fucks need to go back to their country and apply like normal people.
When you can get an ITIN number from the IRS, why would anyone need a fraudulent SS card?

Then the best thing to do is send the kids back over the border with their parents

-Geaux
-------

When you can get an ITIN number from the IRS, why would anyone need a fraudulent SS card?

Wait were told they dont pay taxes so why get an itin number?
And yes they use fake and stolen ss numbers all the time.
IRS doesn’t tell 1 million taxpayers that illegal immigrants stole their Social Security numbers

Then the best thing to do is send the kids back over the border with their parents
Better idea, leave the parents here to raise their children

-Geaux
-------

IRS doesn’t tell 1 million taxpayers that illegal immigrants stole their Social Security numbers
Illegal immigrants pay billions each year to the IRS and will receive no benefits. The last number I saw was 13 billion in tax revenues

-Geaux
-------

illegal immigrants can get itin numbers?

Got a link for that?

Better idea, leave the parents here to raise their children

Sorry, they broke the law.

They don't have the RIGHT to remain here.

-Geaux
-------

Illegal immigrants pay billions each year to the IRS and will receive no benefits. The last number I saw was 13 billion in tax revenues

Wait isnt getting them to pay taxes one of the reason people say we should make them legal?

Because were missing out on all that tax revenue?

And dont liberal areas payout schooling and benefits to illegals currently?

-Geaux
-------

Got a link for that?
Try google my friend, you will believe your own search results before you accept mine

Wait isnt getting them to pay taxes one of the reason people say we should make them legal?

Because were missing out on all that tax revenue?

And dont liberal areas payout schooling and benefits to illegals currently?
NO!

-Geaux
-------

Got a link for that?
Try google my friend, you will believe your own search results before you accept mine

I did google.

found NO links allowing illegal immigrants itin numbers.

Got a link for that?

I did google.

found NO links allowing illegal immigrants itin numbers.
That took you all of 6 seconds, jerk off. At least wait a short time before you lie

Forum List

Back