California Trump Sign on Private Property Immediately Taken Down

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Solid move by the officials. Trump supporters littered.

It's okay because it's happening on both sides. Just the other night, I drove to town and took away a sign that was posted outside my county's Democrat Party headquarters.

I found the sign to be offensive. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, probably burn it.

True story, sweetmeat. :11:

It's okay because it's happening on both sides. Just the other night, I drove to town and took away a sign that was posted outside my county's Democrat Party headquarters.

I found the sign to be offensive. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, probably burn it.

Good idea. Biden charges for his signs. So by doing so, the sign was replaced and generated more money for the Biden campaign.

I'm sure you hear this daily so I'm not telling you anything you don't know...you're a failure.

Good idea. Biden charges for his signs. So by doing so, the sign was replaced and generated more money for the Biden campaign.

I'm sure you hear this daily so I'm not telling you anything you don't know...you're a failure.

Well actually, they never replaced it. I think it freaked them out or something.

Here: Enjoy...

sign.jpg

Well actually, they never replaced it. I think it freaked them out or something.

Here: Enjoy...

View attachment 400350

Wow, you keep garbage in your home? Not surprising.

Do you dislike Trump supporters because they're smarter than you?

The same guys who think there is a basement of a pizza parlor where a pedophile ring was being run? Yeah..real brain surgeons there.

Okay....

The blob says he's cured.

Do you think he's cured?

Do you need a teleprompter to stay on topic?

You're making the argument that you're smarter than others...

Do you think your blob is cured from this virus. He says he is.
Its a simple test to see how smart you are.

Either you have to agree with the blob which means you're full of shit.

OR

You have to say your blob is lying.

Now, what you will do--as I can easily predict--is either go quiet and not answer since you're now painted into a corner OR you will continue to dodge the question like the little bitch you are.

Real adults stand up and speak honestly....but you can't. You won't.

Forum List

Back