California Trump Sign on Private Property Immediately Taken Down

Solid move by the officials. Trump supporters littered.

It's okay because it's happening on both sides. Just the other night, I drove to town and took away a sign that was posted outside my county's Democrat Party headquarters.

I found the sign to be offensive. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, probably burn it.

True story, sweetmeat. :11:

Good idea. Biden charges for his signs. So by doing so, the sign was replaced and generated more money for the Biden campaign.

I'm sure you hear this daily so I'm not telling you anything you don't know...you're a failure.

Well actually, they never replaced it. I think it freaked them out or something.

Here: Enjoy...

View attachment 400350

Wow, you keep garbage in your home? Not surprising.

No. The bag is full of body parts. I'll prolly haul it to the dump tomorrow, but I wish I had some help.

Like they say, "Friends help you move, but good friends help you move bodies."

It's okay because it's happening on both sides. Just the other night, I drove to town and took away a sign that was posted outside my county's Democrat Party headquarters.

I found the sign to be offensive. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, probably burn it.

Good idea. Biden charges for his signs. So by doing so, the sign was replaced and generated more money for the Biden campaign.

I'm sure you hear this daily so I'm not telling you anything you don't know...you're a failure.

Well actually, they never replaced it. I think it freaked them out or something.

View attachment 400350

No. The bag is full of body parts. I'll prolly haul it to the dump tomorrow, but I wish I had some help.

Your entire neighborhood is a dump.

Nobody is going to notice another bag of garbage on your lawn.

View attachment 400350

Quit being obtuse, ok sweetmeat? I put my kitchen garbage bags in the garage until I get three or four of them. Then I haul them to the township dumpster, which my tax money pays for.

Anything burnable goes in the burn barrel which is about 100 yards from me on my 100 acre property. Of course, you probably don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? Owning property is probably a foreign concept to you, right?

It's nice to exercise my white privilege. You should try it some time.

If we ignore fake polls and judge by the support of each candidate, Trump will turn all these blue states red.

WHERES THE BIDEN SUPPORT?

Remember, this is California

View attachment 400350

Quit being obtuse, ok sweetmeat? I put my kitchen garbage bags in the garage until I get three or four of them. Then I haul them to the township dumpster, which my tax money pays for.

Anything burnable goes in the burn barrel which is about 100 yards from me on my 100 acre property. Of course, you probably don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? Owning property is probably a foreign concept to you, right?

Sure...

Just toss it out in the front yard with last week's garbage meth boy.

Do you dislike Trump supporters because they're smarter than you?

The same guys who think there is a basement of a pizza parlor where a pedophile ring was being run? Yeah..real brain surgeons there.

Okay....

The blob says he's cured.

Do you think he's cured?

Do you need a teleprompter to stay on topic?

You're making the argument that you're smarter than others...

Do you think your blob is cured from this virus. He says he is.
Its a simple test to see how smart you are.

Either you have to agree with the blob which means you're full of shit.

OR

You have to say your blob is lying.

Now, what you will do--as I can easily predict--is either go quiet and not answer since you're now painted into a corner OR you will continue to dodge the question like the little bitch you are.

Real adults stand up and speak honestly....but you can't. You won't.

Where'd you run off to tycho1572

Do you think Trump was cured of Covid or is he lying?

This is why California cant have anything nice. The FASCISTS cited public safety

Right. The sign was a threat to public safety and navigation, but none of those big Biden billboards along the highway are not.
CalTran doesn't have the right to remove the sign on private property, so they just trespassed onto the private property and took it down and left it flat.

Where is the concern for interfering in an election here or freedom of speech?

They first tried putting a TWENTY FOOT Biden sign up, but nobody noticed but some pigeons.

That sign constituted a fire hazard-- -- it stood higher than the surrounding scrub brush and might attract a lightning bolt.

If I were that guy, I'd replace it with an even bigger Trump sign! Then guard it with a few guys with guns. Contact other property owners along the highway and let them put TEN MORE Trump signs up. I'd dare the Caltran to come back and try to touch it. Let them take the owner to court. First hearing should be around November 15. If people were slowing and taking pictures of it, they should have just put another sign up along the highway further back about a 1/4 mile telling drivers: PLEASE NO STOPPING TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE TRUMP SIGN.

Wow.

Do you dislike Trump supporters because they're smarter than you?

The same guys who think there is a basement of a pizza parlor where a pedophile ring was being run? Yeah..real brain surgeons there.

Okay....

The blob says he's cured.

Do you think he's cured?
I think he's bounced back from Covid in a remarkably short time, Candy! As opposed to say...Chris Cuomo who subjected to world to months of his "OMG...I HAVE COVID!!!" theatrics? Trump makes him look like a complete pansy.

View attachment 400350

Sure...

Just toss it out in the front yard with last week's garbage meth boy.

Actually, we have some Democrats who live about 5 miles up the highways. I lovingly refer to them as "The Manson Family", because they like some weird cult.

Their place is an absolute wreck: Junk scattered all over the place, big weird Papier-mâché things on their fence post, Biden signs all over the yard, even a gay flag hanging on the fence.

I'll snap a couple picture for you when I pass by there tomorrow, mmkay? Maybe even start a thread about them.

You know, if we weren't fed daily "polls" I would only think every blue state will turn RED Nov 3rd

Yes, the only signs I can find of a landslide blue wave coming in November is all the Dem Clowns here who keep telling me it will be so and siting their favorite MSM polling showing Basement Joe leading by 23 points. I live in a hardcore democratic region and I have not seen one political sign in my area, then a few weeks ago, my new neighbors across the street who moved in a year or two ago put up a big Trump sign. I know they are friends of the people next to them and up the street. All three families are young couples with kids.

This is why California cant have anything nice. The FASCISTS cited public safety
Yeah, CA is all about 'safety' as long as it's the safety of the radical left or some fish or snail. Tearing down the Trump sign is all about the political safety of Slo-Joe.

Just wondering how you start a fire with wood surrounded by just more wood -- -- sparse, small shrubs several feet apart. Maybe it is that new pine selling in the hardware stores that explodes by spontaneous combustion.

What's funny is the other excuse they offered is that it's a 'traffic hazard' because so many folks were slowing to take photos of the sign. That means there must be a whole lot of Trump supporters living there. :yes_text12:

What's funny is the other excuse they offered is that it's a 'traffic hazard' because so many folks were slowing to take photos of the sign. That means there must be a whole lot of Trump supporters living there. :yes_text12:

By taking down the sign, they did more harm to themselves than leaving it up, Leo. They martyred the sign. Everyone traveling that route is now aware of it, and seeing it taken down for the obvious reason will just remind them and show others what Trump is fighting for and why you should vote for him.

What's funny is the other excuse they offered is that it's a 'traffic hazard' because so many folks were slowing to take photos of the sign. That means there must be a whole lot of Trump supporters living there.

Closer examination frame by frame suggests that the video and original story of the OP may have been tampered with by authorities to keep the magnitude of the problem and real reason for the traffic disruption hidden from the general public.

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 10.21.23 PM.png

Forum List

Back