California Trump Sign on Private Property Immediately Taken Down

The 405 crossing the Sepulveda Pass is always congested in at least one direction, often in both. It’s one of the busiest stretches of freeway in the world. There are only two freeways and five or six surface streets that transit the Santa Monica Mountains Between the San Fernando Valley and the Los Angeles basin. No number of billboards or political signs are going to make a difference.

From the mid-1990s until about 2003 or 2004, my wife and I lived in the Santa Barbara area, and occasionally went to Los Angeles to the LDS Temple there.

The “official” route both ways involved that section of Parking Lot 405. It didn't take me long to discover that Sepulveda Boulevard runs parallel to the 405, and allowed me to make that part of the trip much faster, and with much less stress.

It occurs to me, now, to wonder how it is that much of the traffic on the 405 didn't overflow over to Sepulveda Boulevard, which would have made it as impassible as the 405 itself. I wonder if it's still the case that Sepulveda is relatively clear, even as the 405 is impenetrably congested.

You're just pissed off that a fat 74 year old showed the world how weak covid is, and why these draconian measures adopted by autocratic Democrat governors is wrong.
He showed the world that even the President with the best medical care on the planet will have to get supplemental oxygen and be ferried to the hospital if he acts stupidly...which is what he did.

You do realize, don't you, that the overwhelming vast majority of those who get infected with the #CoronaHoax2020 virus do not get the sort of medical care that the President got, and yet like him, they suffer only a mild illness, if any illness at all, and fully recover in a few days with no serious or lasting harm?

Nearly all of the harm caused by the #CoronaHoax is not from the virus itself, but from all the political corruption, seizures of power, economic sabotage, fearmongering and propagandizing, and general abuses, for which the #CoronaHoax was used as an excuse. If not for that, this would have been nothing more than yet another seasonal flu outbreak like we get almost every year.

No, they wouldn't you scientific illiterate. Once you have covid you ALWAYS have covid. That's how viruses work you ignorant twat.
As shingles demonstrate.
For supposedly believing in science they sure don't know anything about it, do they?
I think that the reference sources for classic liberals are suspect, but for the far left they are a distinctly narrow range of information sources like CNN Rachel Madcow, etc.

Some do seem to dig into information for themselves, but they seem seem to be the exception, not the rule.

Forum List

Back