California Trump Sign on Private Property Immediately Taken Down

I was at my local Wal-Mart today and saw a truck with at least two big flags propped up in the back. At least one of them said "All Aboard The Trump Train 2020". In other words, an election sign in the yard may be a form of litter, but they are not the only way that people get their two pennies out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What's funny is the other excuse they offered is that it's a 'traffic hazard' because so many folks were slowing to take photos of the sign. That means there must be a whole lot of Trump supporters living there.

Closer examination frame by frame suggests that the video and original story of the OP may have been tampered with by authorities to keep the magnitude of the problem and real reason for the traffic disruption hidden from the general public.

View attachment 400430
The 405 crossing the Sepulveda Pass is always congested in at least one direction, often in both. It’s one of the busiest stretches of freeway in the world. There are only two freeways and five or six surface streets that transit the Santa Monica Mountains Between the San Fernando Valley and the Los Angeles basin. No number of billboards or political signs are going to make a difference.

When is the last time you've seen this in Californistan?

1602424377993.jpg

You know, if we weren't fed daily "polls" I would only think every blue state will turn RED Nov 3rd

Solid move by the officials. Trump supporters littered.
Do you dislike Trump supporters because they're smarter than you?

The same guys who think there is a basement of a pizza parlor where a pedophile ring was being run? Yeah..real brain surgeons there.

Okay....

The blob says he's cured.

Do you think he's cured?

Do you need a teleprompter to stay on topic?

You're making the argument that you're smarter than others...

Do you think your blob is cured from this virus. He says he is.
Its a simple test to see how smart you are.

Either you have to agree with the blob which means you're full of shit.

OR

You have to say your blob is lying.

Now, what you will do--as I can easily predict--is either go quiet and not answer since you're now painted into a corner OR you will continue to dodge the question like the little bitch you are.

Real adults stand up and speak honestly....but you can't. You won't.

Trump looks fine to me.
If he wasn't fine we would certainly know about it. He is surrounded by people who are in a hurry to reveal even the slightest piece of bad news about him. As far as Blob is concerned I suggest you take a good look at Stacy Abrams..... She's is morbidly obese but I've never heard you say anything about it.

Jo

Last edited:

The same guys who think there is a basement of a pizza parlor where a pedophile ring was being run? Yeah..real brain surgeons there.

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Now, what you will do--as I can easily predict--is either go quiet and not answer since you're now painted into a corner OR you will continue to dodge the question like the little bitch you are.

Trump looks fine to me.
If he wasn't fine we would certainly know about it. He is surrounded by people who are in a hurry to reveal even the slightest piece of bread news about him. As far as Blob is concerned I suggest you take a good look at Stacy Abrams..... She's is morbidly obese but I've never heard you say anything about it.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

The blob is diseased and should be in quarantine. But feel free to keep polishing his knob.

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.
If he wasn't fine we would certainly know about it. He is surrounded by people who are in a hurry to reveal even the slightest piece of bread news about him. As far as Blob is concerned I suggest you take a good look at Stacy Abrams..... She's is morbidly obese but I've never heard you say anything about it.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

The blob is diseased and should be in quarantine. But feel free to keep polishing his knob.

You're just pissed off that a fat 74 year old showed the world how weak covid is, and why these draconian measures adopted by autocratic Democrat governors is wrong.

Must absolutely suck to be you. I haven't seen you sniveling like this for a while now.

The DNC cut your pay because you suck so bad at your job?

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

You're just pissed off that a fat 74 year old showed the world how weak covid is, and why these draconian measures adopted by autocratic Democrat governors is wrong.

Must absolutely suck to be you. I haven't seen you sniveling like this for a while now.

He showed the world that even the President with the best medical care on the planet will have to get supplemental oxygen and be ferried to the hospital if he acts stupidly...which is what he did.

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

He showed the world that even the President with the best medical care on the planet will have to get supplemental oxygen and be ferried to the hospital if he acts stupidly...which is what he did.

And he beat it in days. He never stopped working, and he showed the world what pathetic twerps you are, and what a weak ass person hiden biden is.

And for that we thank you!

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

And he beat it in days. He never stopped working, and he showed the world what pathetic twerps you are, and what a weak ass person hiden biden is.

If that were true--which it isn't; the White House would post that he had a negative test. They haven't.

So he's still diseased decrepit donald.... but please keep polishing his knob....I'm sure you won't catch anything you don't already have.

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

If that were true--which it isn't; the White House would post that he had a negative test. They haven't.

So he's still diseased decrepit donald.... but please keep polishing his knob....I'm sure you won't catch anything you don't already have.

No, they wouldn't you scientific illiterate. Once you have covid you ALWAYS have covid. That's how viruses work you ignorant twat.

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

Stacy Abrams is an ignorant, race baiting whale but feel free to keep your mouth attached to her vagina. See this is easy.

Jo

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

I'm proud of Trump....he survived a poisoning at the hands of Democrat operatives and bounced right back into the campaign on his way to another upset victory....they thought they got Pence too but he didn't get sick so they had to pull the news story....oh well at least they tried.

Trump is not going to play your control games; Nor will he be intimidated off of the campaign trail by propaganda hacks like you who pretend that he should be quarantined. Yes he is a super spreader.... Somewhere between 2000 and 3,000 people are registered to vote at each one of his rallies. He's a major super spreader!

Jo

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

No, they wouldn't you scientific illiterate. Once you have covid you ALWAYS have covid. That's how viruses work you ignorant twat.

Hmmm...he said he was cured. He clearly isn't. Oh well, we'll add that lie to the other 4 million he's told; and that you fully believe. Don't you ever get tired of being laughed at for trusting the blob?

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

I'm proud of Trump....he survived a poisoning at the hands of Democrat operatives and bounced right back into the campaign on his way to another upset victory....they thought they got Pence too but he didn't get sick so they had to pull the news story....oh well at least they tried.

Trump is not going to play your control games; Nor will he be intimidated off of the campaign trail by propaganda hacks like you who pretend that he should be quarantined. Yes he is a super spreader.... Somewhere between 2000 and 3,000 people are registered to vote at each one of his rallies. He's a major super spreader!

Jo

Super spreader alright:

1602497180149.png

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

Jo

Super spreader alright:

View attachment 400480

Greetings unskilled parasite. When was the last time you actually changed a tire?

I see we have reached the pot wherein you have nothing left to say not totally unexpected given the vacuous nature of your hack-o-rama logic.

Jo

Okay....

Do you think he's cured?

OR

Trump looks fine to me.

Jo

Bread news travels fast.

Hmmm...he said he was cured. He clearly isn't. Oh well, we'll add that lie to the other 4 million he's told; and that you fully believe. Don't you ever get tired of being laughed at for trusting the blob?

Don't you ever get tired of sniveling? Trump is the best president I have seen in 50 years. I support him because, unlike you, he wants what's best for the USA. You work for china.

Forum List

Back