California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

They aren't happy they have to leave California. It's like moving out of a big nice new sky rise corporate tower to a cheaper shittier office in a strip mall. They're moving to a shit hole. LOL.
We left in March. My son and daughter-in-law sold their 2 bedroom 1200 Sq ft condo for $783,000. They bought a 2700 Sq ft, five bedroom house on 1/4 acre for $430,000. Paid off all the bills including cars. We left California. We left the shithole. Literally. A shithole.

You want me to make you feel better? It's happening to us too in other states. At least you made California money all those years and now you can retreat to a shit hole red state where things are cheap. I'll probably join you some day. It's wonderful in Tennessee or Kentucky if you have money.
Why aren’t you going to stay in the state with the policies you voted for? Why would you leave what you consider paradise for what you think is a shithole? Apparently the mess you made is not all that attractive.

You want me to make you feel better? It's happening to us too in other states. At least you made California money all those years and now you can retreat to a shit hole red state where things are cheap. I'll probably join you some day. It's wonderful in Tennessee or Kentucky if you have money.

No, stay in the shit hole you created.

You made your bed now lay in it.

We left in March. My son and daughter-in-law sold their 2 bedroom 1200 Sq ft condo for $783,000. They bought a 2700 Sq ft, five bedroom house on 1/4 acre for $430,000. Paid off all the bills including cars. We left California. We left the shithole. Literally. A shithole.
Not if you have money it's not.

Why didn't you move to Florida? It's in a lot of ways better than Cali. You moved to what state? I don't want to hear because it's not going to be as nice. Go ahead, tell me.
In Michigan you could buy a home in a subdivision for $200K. Ranch.

Like I said, you lucky Californians who have homes to sell. You purchased them years ago for nothing and you can sell them, move to a cheap red state and live out your days on that cali money you made.

The life you have, would not have been possible where you live now. You wouldn't have what you have if you did what you did in cali in the state you are in now. Consider that. It's why you only moved out when you no longer need to work. Congrats. Red states are like Mexico used to be. Cheap living. Your kids won't usually follow because they need to find work.

OR sometimes it's good gramps puts roots down in a red state then your kids can look for work when they visit. No hurry. I love Trump country. I just don't like Republican politicians. People? I love the people.

Why didn't you move to Florida? It's in a lot of ways better than Cali. You moved to what state? I don't want to hear because it's not going to be as nice. Go ahead, tell me.

Like I said, you lucky Californians who have homes to sell. You purchased them years ago for nothing and you can sell them, move to a cheap red state and live out your days on that cali money you made.

The life you have, would not have been possible where you live now. You wouldn't have what you have if you did what you did in cali in the state you are in now. Consider that. It's why you only moved out when you no longer need to work. Congrats. Red states are like Mexico used to be. Cheap living. Your kids won't usually follow because they need to find work.

OR sometimes it's good gramps puts roots down in a red state then your kids can look for work when they visit. No hurry. I love Trump country. I just don't like Republican politicians. People? I love the people.
It’s like you’re an advertising agent for the GOP. If you got in before the democrats fucked everything up you get to retire in a better place. If not? Well you’re pretty much fucked. The democrat policies have you nailed to the wall and there’s no way out.

It’s like you’re an advertising agent for the GOP. If you got in before the democrats fucked everything up you get to retire in a better place. If not? Well you’re pretty much fucked. The democrat policies have you nailed to the wall and there’s no way out.

That's true everywhere stupid! In Michigan, how's a kid without a college degree going to afford a $200,000 home?

And how's a kid with a $200,000 student loan gonna buy a home, get married, afford kids and save enough to retire?

Too bad Kentucky and Tennessee weren't really really a lot cheaper to live. I for sure would move to a 3rd world shit hole state if my $1 million in savings would make me rich. With social security? Shit. But do they have enough hospitals and good doctors? Probably not as good as the doctors in Cali.

I don't know what you do, if you have a college degree but I bet college educated people in Cali do fine. And YOU PEOPLE constantly complain about paying low wage workers more, so please don't complain to me if you can't afford to live in Cali.

What did/do you do for a living? Do you have a college degree?

Depends how he voted.
Oh I'm sure he voted for Reagan and Arnold.

Seriously, I need to know what kind of college degree you have or what you do that you can't afford to live in Cali.

You do realize the job that paid you $80K in Cali is going to pay you $45K in that red state? That's not very much. But you're retired right?

The life you have, would not have been possible where you live now.

Thanks to democrats and their high taxes, regulations, and GW agenda clearing out manufacturing/industry. You know that spread the wealth agenda obama talked about.

The policies you vote for kills business and in return....Jobs.

We moved to rural Idaho. My son found a job in less than a week. In California he was sometimes out of work for 6 months or more. Oh... did you think they retired out here? No. Idaho is a major tech hub.

Most of the jobs are remote. The downstairs bedroom is now his private office.

It's beautiful, and CLEAN. I have not seen a tent or any shit in the streets.

Thanks to democrats and their high taxes, regulations, and GW agenda clearing out manufacturing/industry. You know that spread the wealth agenda obama talked about.

The policies you vote for kills business and in return....Jobs.
Well sure if the corporations call the shots. They shouldn't but they do. And I believe it's your party who is completely run by the corporations.

Even the liberal supreme court justices side with the corporations 100% of the time.

You can't govern if you don't believe in government.

That’ll help the poor!

And California has the worst roads.
Newsom wants to do to America what he’s done to California.

MSN

what difference greta.jpg

Seriously, I need to know what kind of college degree you have or what you do that you can't afford to live in Cali.

You do realize the job that paid you $80K in Cali is going to pay you $45K in that red state? That's not very much. But you're retired right?

No college degree, I have a high school diploma and do just fine here in S.C.

I wouldn't move to Cali. if you tripled my wages.

That's true everywhere stupid! In Michigan, how's a kid without a college degree going to afford a $200,000 home?

And how's a kid with a $200,000 student loan gonna buy a home, get married, afford kids and save enough to retire?

Too bad Kentucky and Tennessee weren't really really a lot cheaper to live. I for sure would move to a 3rd world shit hole state if my $1 million in savings would make me rich. With social security? Shit. But do they have enough hospitals and good doctors? Probably not as good as the doctors in Cali.

I don't know what you do, if you have a college degree but I bet college educated people in Cali do fine. And YOU PEOPLE constantly complain about paying low wage workers more, so please don't complain to me if you can't afford to live in Cali.

What did/do you do for a living? Do you have a college degree?
The kid without a college degree can learn a trade and buy a home in a few years.

It’s interesting you say a kid with a college degree and 200k in loans is actually way behind the apprentice electrician in the ability to purchase a home. You’re proving the point that these college degrees are a liability. Not everyone needs one. And the majority of those taking out loans to get one can’t even afford to pay it off.

I'm retired. Neither my son or daughter in law is retired. My son took a hit in the salary department. He was making $120,000 and now $95,000. But, on balance, no mortgage, no hoa at all. He was paying TWO hoa payments property taxes are less than $5,000 a year. Gas is around $3.00 a gallon, utilities is half, the food budget is half or less.

The finances worked out to more disposable income than before. When the big salary is all going for bills leaving you with nothing, it doesn't feel like big money at all.

Wherever Democrats rule things are going to shit.

Forum List

Back