California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

You’re fucked without plumbers. You aren’t capable of fixing it. Why are you such an egotistical prick? When your toilet is backing up your college degree is worthless. The most valuable person in your home at that moment is the lowly plumber. And he probably makes 100k. Which you will complain about while paying the bill. The paper on your wall doesn’t make you valuable in those moments.
Most college degrees are worthless. That's why so many baristas have one or more.

There is a reason a U-Haul out of CA to TX is near four times more expensive than from TX to CA.
IF that is IF you can get one. We could not. It was a 7 month wait. We just paid a long distance mover. A family I knew rented a U-Haul in Phoenix, lugged it to Riverside to pack up for a move to Texas.

There is a reason a U-Haul out of CA to TX is near four times more expensive than from TX to CA.
Can I explain something to y’all? Whites in Detroit moved out of Detroit to metro detroit and they made the taxes high to keep the n£¥#@rs out.

How does the help afford to live there?

The plumber or oil change company owner just raises prices accordingly.

Anyone who can’t fit in should leave. It’s paradise.

Didnt trump run poor people out of his buildings In ny?

I purchased my condo on a lake in 1995 for $60k. I‘m going nowhere.

Lucky me. My brother has places up north Michigan for deer hunting, Florida for winter and Greece in the summer. I’ll be spending most of my time in Michigan.

Good for you, sounds like you live a great life.

Seriously though, how does someone who hunts vote for a democrat?

That one is puzzling for me.

Would I save money if I bought a car in a red state?

:dunno:

Can I explain something to y’all? Whites in Detroit moved out of Detroit to metro detroit and they made the taxes high to keep the n£¥#@rs out.

How does the help afford to live there?

The plumber or oil change company owner just raises prices accordingly.

Anyone who can’t fit in should leave. It’s paradise.

Didnt trump run poor people out of his buildings In ny?
What the blue fuck does that have to do with the price of U-Hauls? :dunno:

Good for you, sounds like you live a great life.

Seriously though, how does someone who hunts vote for a democrat?

That one is puzzling for me.

:dunno:
Because they aren’t going to take my hunting guns away. Even canada you can apply and get hunting guns. My 450 bushmaster has a three round mag

But I am jealous I just heard people in Ohio can concealed carry without taking the classes. I wish I could carry my little five shot derringer

What the blue fuck does that have to do with the price of U-Hauls? :dunno:
If they priced you out, take the hint. I’m serious. Have you seen the report about specifically uneducated white economic despair? I hope you find what you’re looking for in a red state. Honestly.

You guys are starting to sound like ghetto citizens. Whaaa there’s no economic opportunities. Waaah I can’t afford rent.

Because they aren’t going to take my hunting guns away. Even canada you can apply and get hunting guns. My 450 bushmaster has a three round mag

But I am jealous I just heard people in Ohio can concealed carry without taking the classes. I wish I could carry my little five shot derringer

If they thought they could get away with it they would.

They hate hunters and fisherman and anyone who can provide for themselves. They would rather you had to rely on them for your every need.

S.C. also recently passed a new bill that allows us to carry without a permit, open or concealed.

If they thought they could get away with it they would.

They hate hunters and fisherman and anyone who can provide for themselves. They would rather you had to rely on them for your every need.

S.C. also recently passed a new bill that allows us to carry without a permit, open or concealed.
If republicans thought they could get away with it they’d end social security and Medicare and abortion.

If republicans thought they could get away with it they’d end social security and Medicare and abortion.

OK, I see where this is going.

Not interested in the back and forth that goes on here on a daily basis.

Just remember when you move, don't move to SC, it sucks down here.

There is a reason for all of that. First how do you intend to pay for SS and Medicare? Are your pockets that full of cash you will line up to donate it to the Feds? When you hand them your money, don't you want it back?
As to abortion, we see two lives and not just one of them. We see the child as totally innocent. It did not impregnate the mom. She was enjoying herself and caused herself to be pregnant. If she got raped, we can fix that for her.

Why can't Dems stop lying and cheating? These Dems they walk willingly into the mockery buzzsaw. :auiqs.jpg:
So you can't answer that? Seems like the people who have figured out how to live in California are staying and the people who can't are FORCED to live in Texas. Sure you like it, but it's no California. South and North Carolina are nice too, but they aren't California.

And remember, if you are young and move to North Carolina, you are going to make North Carolina wages. And after you spend 30 years paying off your home you won't be able to sell it for $1 million and move to an even cheaper state. Next stop Mexico for you.

There is a reason for all of that. First how do you intend to pay for SS and Medicare? Are your pockets that full of cash you will line up to donate it to the Feds? When you hand them your money, don't you want it back?
As to abortion, we see two lives and not just one of them. We see the child as totally innocent. It did not impregnate the mom. She was enjoying herself and caused herself to be pregnant. If she got raped, we can fix that for her.

You and I have paid into social security. Didn't it gain interest?

What about all the people who pay in and die at age 59?

They took money out. Both sides. So put money in.

Roll back the Bush, Reagan and Trump tax breaks. Corporations and rich people are doing great. Trump TRIPLED the number of companies who now pay zero federal taxes. And they pollute and tear up our roads more than we do. And they make record profits. You're a bitch.

You and I have paid into social security. Didn't it gain interest?

What about all the people who pay in and die at age 59?

They took money out. Both sides. So put money in.

Roll back the Bush, Reagan and Trump tax breaks. Corporations and rich people are doing great. Trump TRIPLED the number of companies who now pay zero federal taxes. And they pollute and tear up our roads more than we do. And they make record profits. You're a bitch.
You are conflating a thing paid by workers with other issues such as Corporation profits. Social Security could have been a great deal had they followed the plans laid out by President GW Bush.

You are conflating a thing paid by workers with other issues such as Corporation profits. Social Security could have been a great deal had they followed the plans laid out by President GW Bush.
GW was a clown.

When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

They should just charge people to ride on their expressways like Florida. That's not a tax. Still money out their pockets

In September 2019 tolls were suspended for four days for Hurricane Dorian resulting in an approximate loss of $12 million.

Florida bends over Floridiots and visitors for over $1 billion every year
Always the jealous people trying to run down Florida because they can't afford to live here like their affluent neighbors that left the shit hole state they lived in.

Always the jealous people trying to run down Florida because they can't afford to live here like their affluent neighbors that left the shit hole state they lived in.
So it is expensive to live in Florida? Of course it is. Almost as bad as Cali. In fact, Miami is the most expensive place in the country for food. Did you know?

I would be a fool to buy a condo like my brother has. They say I should jump on one if one comes up for $130K. It's 3 miles from the pier and has a pool. They say they will be going up to $200K. The homes in that neighborhood are $1 million. In metro Detroit, which is really nice, you could get a home like that for $250K. So maybe you will one day sell your Florida home and move to red state. I consider Florida a swing state although the Bush's stole it twice so who knows. I don't trust Ron DeSantis. Was he involved in the election denial? I forgot. Where does Ron Stand on that?

Moments later, DeSantis jumped in to make the same point. "Donald Trump is missing in action. He should be on this stage tonight. He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have,"

Forum List

Back