California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

GW was a clown.

When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”
Oh now you love Trump over things he said about Bush.
I have also met politicians. I was at a dinner we held for CA Bill Lockyer who was born in the town where I spent most of my school years.

Of course even Trump is impressive when people actually meet him. Billionaires have a powerful effect on regular citizens. Nancy has done a lot in her life. Too bad she is a Democrat.

Go back and find Bush telling us he invaded Iraq due to WMD! You can find Tenet saying it or Colin Powell, just not Bush.

Oh now weatherman. Its all for your protection and convenience. You know, its like those convenience fees that are added on to the other 30 fees.
Rudy ran the rats out of NYC and Republicans applaud. Newsom runs them out of Cali they cry. Double standard?

If you can't fit it, get the fuck out. Right? I used the example of a laundry mat. If it takes charging $5 a shirt to survive and pay your employees $20 a hr, do it! The rich liberal elite can afford it. And the blue collar who serve them don't do dry cleaning.

I think the people leaving California remind me of the people leaving South America or Arab countries at war. They should stay where they are and fix where they live. Don't come here. LOL

Oh now you love Trump over things he said about Bush.
I have also met politicians. I was at a dinner we held for CA Bill Lockyer who was born in the town where I spent most of my school years.

Of course even Trump is impressive when people actually meet him. Billionaires have a powerful effect on regular citizens. Nancy has done a lot in her life. Too bad she is a Democrat.

Go back and find Bush telling us he invaded Iraq due to WMD! You can find Tenet saying it or Colin Powell, just not Bush.
Oh no doubt Chaney was pulling his strings. I even recall a story about the time when Bush said enough but of course at that point Chaney's plans were already in action. It would be Bush who was judged by it. Makes me not care that Liz Chaney is a casualty of all this. I can't believe you morons voted for another Chaney or Jeb Bush.

Deep down you guys knew Trump was right. THEY lied. Please don't try to say Bush, the president, isn't responsible. That was his team who lied to us. You're saying they lied to him too? Shame.

Kind of vindicates everything we said for 8 years about that guy. But you didn't care. You want cons appointing justices. Like me, you know that's very important. Unfortunately most Americans don't. If they did they would have voted for Hillary. And Gore.

Are corporations and rich people doing well in Cali? Talk to them. Organize.
The Western Coastal states are facing the Eastern Asian nations that produce products for us. Their ports take in those products and enrich their areas for little effort. We export a minimum compared to what is coming in. Privileged people are those working in privileged employment. Prog radicals turned those areas Prog. And even separated in their views massively from others who do think the same. Logic says they need to separate into smaller states or even nations. The relationships are near nonexistent.

Rudy ran the rats out of NYC and Republicans applaud. Newsom runs them out of Cali they cry. Double standard?

If you can't fit it, get the fuck out. Right? I used the example of a laundry mat. If it takes charging $5 a shirt to survive and pay your employees $20 a hr, do it! The rich liberal elite can afford it. And the blue collar who serve them don't do dry cleaning.

I think the people leaving California remind me of the people leaving South America or Arab countries at war. They should stay where they are and fix where they live.

Like you're doing in Michiganistan? :auiqs.jpg:

That’ll help the poor!

And California has the worst roads.
Newsom wants to do to America what he’s done to California.

MSN
It’s pretty rough… I live in Texas half the year and Cali the other half. Just made the drive back from TX. Gas was under $3 in some places in TX and over $6 in some places in CA. I don’t understand how taxes are doubling the price, it’s absurd.

Urban California has a transportation and related environmental problems. Rural California suffers from being under the same state jurisdiction. The urban/rural divide within states is something politicians must balance across the country.

Oh no doubt Chaney was pulling his strings. I even recall a story about the time when Bush said enough but of course at that point Chaney's plans were already in action. It would be Bush who was judged by it. Makes me not care that Liz Chaney is a casualty of all this. I can't believe you morons voted for another Chaney or Jeb Bush.

Deep down you guys knew Trump was right. THEY lied. Please don't try to say Bush, the president, isn't responsible. That was his team who lied to us. You're saying they lied to him too? Shame.

Kind of vindicates everything we said for 8 years about that guy. But you didn't care. You want cons appointing justices. Like me, you know that's very important. Unfortunately most Americans don't. If they did they would have voted for Hillary. And Gore.

They got duped.

After we destroyed Iraq's ability wage War, Saddam wasn't afraid of us, he was afraid of Iran. Remember, they had just got done fighting a horrible War that cost each of them the flower of their Young Men population.

And Iran still hated Iraq with a passion.

So Saddam starts some shit about how he's got Nukes and Bio Weapons and shitload of Chemical weapons to scare the Iranians off.

It worked. It worked on the rest of the world, too. Saddam fooled Bush, he fooled the CIA, MI6, the Surete, the FSB and even Mossad. They ALL thought he had Nukes. Even the 2nd best Intelligence Agency in the world, Paki's ISI thought he had them.

Not sticking up for Bush, I just hate bullshit. Not saying you're responsible for the bullshit. You got it from the DISGUSTING FILTH, but it's still -- Bullshit.

Have you ever had a family member come to you telling you he was hitching for a ride and the man who picked him up started claiming he was the members brother?

This dude was telling my Brother all kinds of things he called facts about me as if he was ME!!! I do not believe Cheney pulled Bush's strings. Do you believe Biden has his strings pulled and he is not guilty? Why did this dude talk about ME to my brother? Locally I was then fairly famous. I owned a racing speed shop in Hayward. So if one has any degree of being famous, shit is made up about them and you can bank on it.

The way you talk about me, one would think you were the liar who picked up my brother.

Being responsible is different than claims made to the public. Bush as is Biden is number 1 so the fact Biden is not holding up his end to Israel is 100 percent his fault.

The Western Coastal states are facing the Eastern Asian nations that produce products for us. Their ports take in those products and enrich their areas for little effort. We export a minimum compared to what is coming in. Privileged people are those working in privileged employment. Prog radicals turned those areas Prog. And even separated in their views massively from others who do think the same. Logic says they need to separate into smaller states or even nations. The relationships are near nonexistent.

You know who else is fucking you? Illegal employers. I'm sure a lot of that goes on in California. But it happens in red states too. We need to start going after illegal employers like we used to.

The fact is that we had an open border with Mexico for several centuries, and "illegal immigration" was never a serious problem. Before Reagan's presidency, an estimated million or so people a year came into the US from Mexico - and the same number, more or less, left the US for Mexico at the end of the agricultural harvest season. Very few stayed, because there weren't jobs for them.

Non-citizens didn't have access to the non-agricultural US job market, in large part because of the power of US labor unions (before Reagan 25% of the workforce was unionized; today the private workforce is about 7% unionized), and because companies were unwilling to risk having non-tax-deductible labor expenses on their books by hiring undocumented workers without valid Social Security numbers.

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants.

And if you think Reagan was bad

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

I think the people leaving California remind me of the people leaving South America or Arab countries at war. They should stay where they are and fix where they live. Don't come here. LOL
Rudy was actually a very good mayor of NY City. Gavin Newsom is only looking out for himself. Newsome is a lousy Governor.

I will say this about CA. It sucks compared to Idaho. I mean the leaders of Idaho. Both states have beautiful scenery and I rank CA as the best of all states for what Nature handed it. CA once was excellent to do business in. Democrats changed that when they took over.

Gas prices here rose a little for a while. But are coming down now. $3.14 this morning.

Rudy was actually a very good mayor of NY City. Gavin Newsom is only looking out for himself. Newsome is a lousy Governor.

I will say this about CA. It sucks compared to Idaho. I mean the leaders of Idaho. Both states have beautiful scenery and I rank CA as the best of all states for what Nature handed it. CA once was excellent to do business in. Democrats changed that when they took over.

We believe Trump is only looking out for himself.

Sure, Idaho compared to California. Now I have to go look to see what beauty Idaho has. What nature. What lakes. For all I know it's great. God I love America. Everywhere's good as long as you have money. I mean aside from the ghettos and shitholes.

Urban California has a transportation and related environmental problems. Rural California suffers from being under the same state jurisdiction. The urban/rural divide within states is something politicians must balance across the country.
Whatever happened to the BILLIONS of dollars we gave the thieving scumbags in Kaliphony for that HSR???

Know why every other civilized Country in the World has a functioning HSR system and we don't?

It's really simple -- dimocrap FILTH steal all the money..... The Unions, the politicians. Scum. Thieves. Criminals. aka; dimocrap scum

And if you think Reagan was bad

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

Last evening I ordered that DoorDash deliver my meal to me. The driver is Melissa. When she got here, I asked her how many miles per day does she drive. She shocked me saying I no speak English. What should be done to her given the Democrats protect such illegal aliens?

Last evening I ordered that DoorDash deliver my meal to me. The driver is Melissa. When she got here, I asked her how many miles per day does she drive. She shocked me saying I no speak English. What should be done to her given the Democrats protect such illegal aliens?
Her fake name is Melissa. Stolen id and name from coyotes. They are here by the millions

Gas prices here rose a little for a while. But are coming down now. $3.14 this morning.
Know why?

Because dimocrap FILTH keep raiding the Strategic Oil Reserve.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH covers for them. Of course. But you can find it if you look for it --

Sorry about the bullshit link --

Biden Likely to Tap Oil Reserve for Summer Demand, Macquarie Say​

We believe Trump is only looking out for himself.

Sure, Idaho compared to California. Now I have to go look to see what beauty Idaho has. What nature. What lakes. For all I know it's great. God I love America. Everywhere's good as long as you have money. I mean aside from the ghettos and shitholes.
Trump has long been extremely wealthy. He does not need things Americans provide other than votes. And those are free of charge. Trump will always be very wealthy. The Democrats are trying to cause him to be poor but that will never happen. Trump is very well liked by many in law. They support him.

Look at Doral Golf Course in Miami to get a whiff of what a wealthy man Trump is. And he is self made.

Forum List

Back