California Woman Fired After Calling Obama N-Word, Hoping He's Assassinated

It's code 871, Ernie. It's described on this page which you should read if you are not acquainted with it: Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most all our speech is protected by Amendment I. Threats or speech that could be interpreted as deleterious to the President's well-being is taboo. And it has been for over 100 years.

I've read the law, Becki. The woman's facebook post is not a threat. It is no more than idle speculation. Please re read the OP to see what she posted.

Eat shit you stupid inbred fuck, but in your trailer park land, "******" is common speak,..

Link to where I have ever used that word, stalker. You follow me around like you were some mangy mutt looking for a scrap. You even follow me to a thread where insults aren't permitted and use about the same language, then neg ME and call me a stalker?

By the way; I find -8 rep devastating:lol::lol:. See you tomorrow.
You are just about the most disgusting creature to inhabit this board and you get negged every other day because you deserve it.
Now, go fuck off and stop following me around.

JO Sweetheart, the woman broke the law. None of the people in the fracas can say anything about it by order of the court, likely. To understand how bad it was, you need to read up on it. Please do here: Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A person who said something like "I hope the president goes to hell and I would like to put him there myself" got to serve time in the Federal penitentiary for years during Woodrow Wilson's presidency.

And when these things stay under the table, they just don't make a lot of public announcements because it quadruples the threats, which burdens the task of security forces who are charged with keeping the president safe.
If she broke the law, then of course a punishment is to be expected, but I don't think that getting fired should have been a part of it when what she said had absolutely nothing to do with her job.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

From what I saw of her original statement, she never threated action. Losing her job sounds like the government threatening her and/or her employer.

I've read the law, Becki. The woman's facebook post is not a threat. It is no more than idle speculation. Please re read the OP to see what she posted.

Eat shit you stupid inbred fuck, but in your trailer park land, "******" is common speak,..

Link to where I have ever used that word, stalker. You follow me around like you were some mangy mutt looking for a scrap. You even follow me to a thread where insults aren't permitted and use about the same language, then neg ME and call me a stalker?

You are just about the most disgusting creature to inhabit this board and you get negged every other day because you deserve it.

Says the troll defending someone calling Obama a ****** :lol: Thanks for showing the whole forum you are a stalker and a disgusting piece of shit, well done :eusa_clap: :clap2:

Last edited:
From what I saw of her original statement, she never threated action. Losing her job sounds like the government threatening her and/or her employer.

That... Or you can believe the employer who said he received phone calls from local costumers complaining he had a racist on staff, and to avoid losing business, he fired her.

Well this should PLEASE you ObamaBots, she lost her job for expressing her feeling about the Dear Leader

after all this IS OBAMA'S AMERCIA

and how DARE SHE

Hey stupid, dont you think its wrong to say something like that against the president. No matter who it is?

You are a monumental idiot. You really are. I hope to god there are more like you in 2016.

JO Sweetheart, the woman broke the law. None of the people in the fracas can say anything about it by order of the court, likely. To understand how bad it was, you need to read up on it. Please do here: Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A person who said something like "I hope the president goes to hell and I would like to put him there myself" got to serve time in the Federal penitentiary for years during Woodrow Wilson's presidency.

And when these things stay under the table, they just don't make a lot of public announcements because it quadruples the threats, which burdens the task of security forces who are charged with keeping the president safe.
If she broke the law, then of course a punishment is to be expected, but I don't think that getting fired should have been a part of it when what she said had absolutely nothing to do with her job.

Holly

You are saying her employer didnt have the right to disassociate themselves from a racist? Its a damn business and its there to make money. Believe it or not, most businesses dont like racist working for them.

Freedom of speech is is all about America. Consequences for freedom of speech is all about the free market. Is this hard to understand?

Classy, very classy. And then doubling down on it? Congrats, you win...something :clap2:

News keeps getting worse for Denise Helms, the 22-year-old California woman whose racist, threatening Facebook status about President Barack Obama went viral this week. Helms has since been fired from her job at a Turlock, Calif., Cold Stone Creamery, and the Secret Service is now looking into her comments.

“Another 4 years of this (N-word),” Helms wrote on her Facebook Tuesday night. “Maybe he will get assassinated this term.”

Sacramento's Fox 40 news crew caught up with an unapologetic Helms on Wednesday.

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal," she said. "The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

She then took to Facebook to defend herself, according to The Modesto Bee.

source

I can't see what you're complaining about.

You assholes have used every trick in the book to win.

You even said you would burn the United States to the ground if you didn't.

I don't see why you're so offended by one person calling Obama what he is.

Whats that? A winner? :eusa_clap:

Holly
You are saying her employer didnt have the right to disassociate themselves from a racist? Its a damn business and its there to make money. Believe it or not, most businesses dont like racist working for them.

Freedom of speech is is all about America. Consequences for freedom of speech is all about the free market. Is this hard to understand?
To me, if their attitude doesn't create problems when they are at their job, what reason is there to fire them? None. If a person doesn't like who it is that they are working with, then that person is the one who should up and leave because they are the one who has the problem with who they are working with.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Says the troll defending someone calling Obama a ****** :lol: Thanks for showing the whole forum you are a stalker and a disgusting piece of shit, well done :eusa_clap: :clap2:

My suggestion to anyone accused of being one is to stop acting like one.

Show me where I defended her choice of words. Most of my comments in this thread have been in defense of private businesses to hire or fire who they choose.
What she said IS reprehensible, but she has every right to say it, while her employer has every right to fire her.

Go away asshole, but not before about 2 this afternoon. I'll have a present for you.

Show me where I defended her choice of words. Most of my comments in this thread have been in defense of private businesses to hire or fire who they choose.
What she said IS reprehensible, but she has every right to say it, while her employer has every right to fire her.

Go away asshole, but not before about 2 this afternoon. I'll have a present for you.

Oh no! Not neg rep again! :lmao: Ernie the stalker is going to neg me again, just like you do religiously every other day because you are a whiny bitch and a butthurt inbred fuck.

Maybe I should start a new thread showing how pathetic you are and a mentally ill stalker that left me countless negative reps for weeks when I wasn't even posting. that could be fun to show the whole forum again what a disgusting and pathetic piece of shit you are :up:

Last edited:

Oh no! Not neg rep again! :lmao: Ernie the stalker is going to neg me again, just like you do religiously every other day because you are a whiny bitch and a butthurt inbred fuck.

Maybe I should start a new thread showing how pathetic you are and a mentally ill stalker that left me countless negative reps for weeks when I wasn't even posting. that could be fun to show the whole forum again what a disgusting and pathetic piece of shit you are :up:

Wow....what a fucken coward.

Turning off your PMs when you neg someone.

Black_Label said:
Hi, you have received -9 reputation points from Black_Label.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Eat shit you stupid ass licking bitch.

Regards,
Black_Label

Note: This is an automated message.

Wow, you really told me off.

And that neg really hurt. :cool:

BTW, are you saying that you've never licked an ass?

Boy, you're missing out. :eusa_eh:

Ernie, you swore.

I'm not a big government fan at all. I have no use for fat chicks either.

Last edited:

Wow....what a fucken coward.

Turning off your PMs when you neg someone.

Black_Label said:
Hi, you have received -9 reputation points from Black_Label.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Eat shit you stupid ass licking bitch.

Regards,
Black_Label

Note: This is an automated message.

Wow, you really told me off.

And that neg really hurt. :cool:

BTW, are you saying that you've never licked an ass?

Boy, you're missing out. :eusa_eh:

LMAO! You neg me then get negged back, and are now throwing a complete tantrum? :lol: Typical of the teabagger trash :lmao:

Last edited:
Hope and change eh Denise Helms?

Hoping for Obama Assassination, Denise Helms Doesn't Know Why She Lost Job

Denise Helms, a 22-year-old woman from California, was fired from her job this week, and is now being investigated by the Secret Service after she posted not only a racist, but also threatening, statement about President Barack Obama to her Facebook page.

Shortly after President Obama’s re-election was announced, Helms wrote on Facebook:

“Another 4 years of this ******. Maybe he will get assassinated this term.”

The woman’s racist comment instantly went viral, after her employer found out about it, Helms lost her job at Cold Stone Creamery in Turlock, California.

Denise Helms: Woman fired and reported to Secret Service after Facebook threat to President Obama | Mail Online

Last edited:
Your title is misleading, she never said she hoped for him to be assassinated.

No, but an implication of such is usually enough for the law to apply.

She'll probably get no actual penalty though, she was just an idiot.

Forum List

Back