California Worst State for Retirees

Well, I guess it's all relative to perception...my idea of a great place to live / retire includes living among high quality human beings in clean we'll taken care of communities. I don't want to shop with filth, I don't want to get fuel next to filth...I want to avoid filth all together. I currently live in a very upscale part of Southern Mexifornia and I still can't avoid coming in contact with filth on a daily basis.
then quit crying and fucking move .....i did....

See, you bottom feeding parasites can do that...you know, drop everything and relocate...you can get your free shit anywhere...right?
It's not always that easy for us legitimate positive contributors...we own properties and businesses, we have children living here and going to school. When you live a successful big boy life...that's how it is....you wouldn't understand from your mama's basement.

Contradicting yourself.

How so?....

Too stupid to remember what you posted?

You said "you know, drop everything and relocate..." but then "you wouldn't understand from your mama's basement." Which is it, filth?

Yeah..you might need to read it again bud...nice and slow....you're reading comprehension skills are slipping...it's that wetback in you taking over...let me know if I need to have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it to you....he'd be happy to help your sorry ass out.

........you're [sic] reading comprehension skills are slipping.....

YOU'RE taking the wrong approach to insult, you semi-literate buffoon.

Haha...AWESOME, found me a new literacy bitch. Thanks for volunteering. Will you follow me around and handle spell correction and punctuation as well? I have a secretary that does this for me at the office...she'd probably wipe my ass if I told her too. You people have a purpose and are very helpful. Thanks...much appreciated!

Haha...AWESOME, found me a new literacy bitch. Thanks for volunteering. Will you follow me around and handle spell correction and punctuation as well? I have a secretary that does this for me at the office...she'd probably wipe my ass if I told her too [sic]. You people have a purpose and are very helpful. Thanks...much appreciated!

Tell your nurse you've failed to compensate for your humiliation again. Maybe she can adjust your meds.

Haha...AWESOME, found me a new literacy bitch. Thanks for volunteering. Will you follow me around and handle spell correction and punctuation as well? I have a secretary that does this for me at the office...she'd probably wipe my ass if I told her too [sic]. You people have a purpose and are very helpful. Thanks...much appreciated!

Tell your nurse you've failed to compensate for your humiliation again. Maybe she can adjust your meds.

Haha...I do that as well. When someone verbally bitch-slaps me and makes me look like a phuckin fool....I accuse them of being "crazy".

You're in over your head with me bud...face it, you're outclassed and outwitted....how many times can I make you look like the fool you are before you realize it?
Bow out now...before I make you cry and ruin your punk ass.

Haha...I do that as well. When someone verbally bitch-slaps me and makes me look like a phuckin fool..........

So, pretty much all the time?

You're in over your head with me bud........

Oh yeah, your struggles with literacy are very intimidating so far, professor.

Los Angeles shit all over the streets, San Francisco sidewalks also the toilet for thousands of homeless people, riots and looting, murders in Chicago, Baltimore, everywhere Dem's are in charge its a mess.

I live in LA...Some streets are bad others aren't....Most people are working, and going with their lives. Don't worry about us. Just worry about your racist trailer trash family.

Again, a deep blue state shows what the Democrats want for whole nation.
GOP tax plan makes these states a lot better for retirees

Good, don't retire here. Our traffic is bad enough without a bunch of old fucks making it worse.

Hell yeah....keep all those "old fucks" away...we need the space for the southern cockroaches (wetbacks) that drive uninsured to expand. Makes perfect sense...right?

See, CA is smarter than other states. We let our undocumented get drivers licenses...so they are required to get insurance.
Real smart. How about this dumbass...”don’t let undocumented Into the state to begin with.”

Here’s what people do. They make money all their lives and raise their kids in blue states.

Then when they retire , they move to some shithole red state in a warm climate . They don’t care about good schools or good jobs at that point . And they can afford to be in a gated community that keeps the rubes at bay .
They leave blue states with their kids as young couple and move to red state where there are jobs and good schools. Also, in red states children are raised with “sir” and “ma’am “ and taught to respect God and country.

Los Angeles shit all over the streets, San Francisco sidewalks also the toilet for thousands of homeless people, riots and looting, murders in Chicago, Baltimore, everywhere Dem's are in charge its a mess.

I live in LA...Some streets are bad others aren't....Most people are working, and going with their lives. Don't worry about us. Just worry about your racist trailer trash family.

LA has 50,000 homeless people spreading disease on public sidewalks.

California is a great state to retire if you have money. that's why its filled with rich people who pay lots of taxes, except food not taxed, calif knows every one has to eat.

Well, I guess it's all relative to perception...my idea of a great place to live / retire includes living among high quality human beings in clean we'll taken care of communities. I don't want to shop with filth, I don't want to get fuel next to filth...I want to avoid filth all together. I currently live in a very upscale part of Southern Mexifornia and I still can't avoid coming in contact with filth on a daily basis.

See, you bottom feeding parasites can do that...you know, drop everything and relocate...you can get your free shit anywhere...right?
It's not always that easy for us legitimate positive contributors...we own properties and businesses, we have children living here and going to school. When you live a successful big boy life...that's how it is....you wouldn't understand from your mama's basement.
hey dumbass you are the bottom feeder,you know the asswipes that do nothing but cry about your living situation...people like me do something about it instead of whining like you are doing...i realize what you are saying,but either do something about it or quit your fucking crying,and you would know this if and when you get out of your mamas basement...

California is a great state to retire if you have money. that's why its filled with rich people who pay lots of taxes, except food not taxed, calif knows every one has to eat.

hey dumbass you are the bottom feeder,you know the asswipes that do nothing but cry about your living situation...people like me do something about it instead of whining like you are doing...i realize what you are saying,but either do something about it or quit your fucking crying,and you would know this if and when you get out of your mamas basement...

Oh make no mistake about it...I've done something about it...my escape plan is in place and being executed as we speak...but it all takes some time to unfold. Again, you wouldn't understand how us big boys leading adult lifes with adult responsibilities and adult assets have to carefully plan all this out and maximize ROi of assets.
For now, I'll spend a little time behind a cloak of anonymity on an internet forum bitching about the shit I hate...kinda like you do.

Oh make no mistake about it...I've done something about it...my escape plan is in place and being executed as we speak...but it all takes some time to unfold. Again, you wouldn't understand how us big boys leading adult lifes with adult responsibilities and adult assets have to carefully plan all this out and maximize ROi of assets.
For now, I'll spend a little time behind a cloak of anonymity on an internet forum bitching about the shit I hate...kinda like you do.
kinda like i do?....lol....i dont bitch about my living situation,like you do,i as an adult did something about it...you will be here 5 years from now still bitching and moaning about California....

kinda like i do?....lol....i dont bitch about my living situation,like you do,i as an adult did something about it...you will be here 5 years from now still bitching and moaning about California....

Maybe, maybe not....My original plan was to sell and or liquidate all REAL property assets by 2021 when my youngest graduates from college...BUT with Donny absolutely killing it and with my local investments appreciating at a ridiculous pace I may get greedy and hold on a bit longer. Either way, it's just a matter of time before I'm living on my ranch in red state Montana and watching Mexifornia and all it's filth rot away from afar. I can't fucking wait...haha

Sour grapes from the losers who couldn't afford the California lifestyle if their lives depended on it.

Sour grapes from the losers who couldn't afford the California lifestyle if their lives depended on it.

Hahahaha...that's hilarious!
"The California lifestyle"?
Where one in five live in poverty and filth. Where 33% of the entire nations welfare recipients reside. Where the majority of the nations illegal, thirdworld wetbacks reside.
Where violent crime has been climbing off the charts. Where English is the secondary language. Where roads and highways are jam packed with uninsured and or underinsured illegal Mexicans.
Yep....oh that Mexifornia lifestyle is awesome!

Forum List

Back