California Worst State for Retirees

Hereā€™s what people do. They make money all their lives and raise their kids in blue states.

Then when they retire , they move to some shithole red state in a warm climate . They donā€™t care about good schools or good jobs at that point . And they can afford to be in a gated community that keeps the rubes at bay .

No, dumbass. When they stop working they are on a fixed income. An income that can't afford to pay for all the leeches in the blue states any longer. So the ones who can leave do, that way the dollars they earned will last longer so that they can actually live in their own home.

Again, a deep blue state shows what the Democrats want for whole nation.
GOP tax plan makes these states a lot better for retirees

Good, don't retire here. Our traffic is bad enough without a bunch of old fucks making it worse.

Hell yeah....keep all those "old fucks" away...we need the space for the southern cockroaches (wetbacks) that drive uninsured to expand. Makes perfect sense...right?

See, CA is smarter than other states. We let our undocumented get drivers licenses...so they are required to get insurance.
only if they own a car.....

If they don't own a car, they don't need to be insured.

I have the solution to uninsured motorists that doesn't include drivers with insurance paying for those without insurance. Eliminate the uninsured motorists protection and, instead, add a tax to the cost of gasoline so that anyone buying gas pays the insurance.

That's interesting. I don't have a womb yet under obummercare you claim I have to pay for pregnancy insurance. What gives?

Good, don't retire here. Our traffic is bad enough without a bunch of old fucks making it worse.

Hell yeah....keep all those "old fucks" away...we need the space for the southern cockroaches (wetbacks) that drive uninsured to expand. Makes perfect sense...right?

See, CA is smarter than other states. We let our undocumented get drivers licenses...so they are required to get insurance.

I have the solution to uninsured motorists that doesn't include drivers with insurance paying for those without insurance. Eliminate the uninsured motorists protection and, instead, add a tax to the cost of gasoline so that anyone buying gas pays the insurance.

That's interesting. I don't have a womb yet under obummercare you claim I have to pay for pregnancy insurance. What gives?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/stop-comparing-health-insurance-car-jeff-ludlow

California is the Israel of the west. A desert that meets the sea. The warm dry air is perfect for retirees. Plus our public transportation is not that far behind Europe and Asia.

Why? You are.

Why? You are.

Where did I compare health insurance to automobile insurance?

Women should not have to get additional insurance simply because they might become pregnant.

Los Angeles shit all over the streets, San Francisco sidewalks also the toilet for thousands of homeless people, riots and looting, murders in Chicago, Baltimore, everywhere Dem's are in charge its a mess.

I live in LA...Some streets are bad others aren't....Most people are working, and going with their lives. Don't worry about us. Just worry about your racist trailer trash family.

LA has 50,000 homeless people spreading disease on public sidewalks.
90% are white....we need to stop immigration from white countries till we know what the heck is going with that race.

California is a great state to retire if you have money. that's why its filled with rich people who pay lots of taxes, except food not taxed, calif knows every one has to eat.

Not necessarily. Prop 13 homes. My Mothers home is appraised for $5M, with a yearly property tax of $1,500.00.

Yup, and guaranteed she didn't pay anywhere close to $5M.

My Father purchased the property in 1966 for $26,500 as a vacation home.

Dam. 26,000 to 5 million.in 51 years .... Good think they cap property taxes I wish cook county illinois did that

Uninsured motorist coverage is only effective when the at fault driver is truly "uninsured"...meaning has zero insurance coverage. The problem is, most of the southern cockroaches purchases a policy with the minimum amount of coverage required by the state of Mexifornia...so when they rear end you in your 7 Series BMW their insurance company offers you $5k and basically tells you to file a civil suit on their insured southern cockroach personally to recover the difference...What can you sue an illegal cockroach for?
I know this as I have been a victim of their filth in this regard twice...which is partly why I harbor the hatred I do for the filthy fucks.
Minimum California Car Insurance Coverage
California requires drivers to carry at least the following coverages:
  • Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident minimum
  • Property Damage Liability Coverage: $5,000 minimum
  • Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident minimum
  • Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage: $3,500 minimum

Say WTF ?

Only $5,000 minimum what kind of crap is that ...

God damn south Carolina requires a minimum of $25,000

Sour grapes from the losers who couldn't afford the California lifestyle if their lives depended on it.

Who the fuck would want to know they spend all those high taxes just for the privilege of being shot at by some dumb ass illegal Mexican ?

Why? You are.

Women should not have to get additional insurance simply because they might become pregnant.

Why the fuck not ?

Uninsured motorist coverage is only effective when the at fault driver is truly "uninsured"...meaning has zero insurance coverage. The problem is, most of the southern cockroaches purchases a policy with the minimum amount of coverage required by the state of Mexifornia...so when they rear end you in your 7 Series BMW their insurance company offers you $5k and basically tells you to file a civil suit on their insured southern cockroach personally to recover the difference...What can you sue an illegal cockroach for?
I know this as I have been a victim of their filth in this regard twice...which is partly why I harbor the hatred I do for the filthy fucks.
  • Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident minimum
  • Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident minimum

Say WTF ?

Unbelievable isn't it? Fucking bullshit is what it is...so it goes like this...this shithole of a state Mexifornia issues illegal wetbacks a driver's license then offers a subsidized insurance policy with coverage that barely meets the states minimum requirements. How many autos on the road can you repair for under $5k the event of an accident?
My youngest daughter was driving my 11 day old car and was rear ended by a drunk illegal cockroach...$19k in damage to the car and a broken wrist..had to pay my deductible to cover the car as the roach only had the $5k in coverage and my health insurance had to pick up most of the tab for her wrist. My insurance companies intended to sue the driver until they found out he was illegal....they told me there was no point in seeking a judgement against an illegal as they have no assets and there is nothing to attach a judgment to as they really have no formal identity such as social security number etc. These filthy subhumans are almost above the law in some ways...Gotta love our sanctuary shitholes that put illegals first...huh?

Why? You are.

Why the fuck not ?

Men are at greater risk for heart disease. Should they have to pay more for health insurance?

Say WTF ?

Unbelievable isn't it? Fucking bullshit is what it is...so it goes like this...this shithole of a state Mexifornia issues illegal wetbacks a driver's license then offers a subsidized insurance policy with coverage that barely meets the states minimum requirements. How many autos on the road can you repair for under $5k the event of an accident?
My youngest daughter was driving my 11 day old car and was rear ended by a drunk illegal cockroach...$19k in damage to the car and a broken wrist..had to pay my deductible to cover the car as the roach only had the $5k in coverage and my health insurance had to pick up most of the tab for her wrist. My insurance companies intended to sue the driver until they found out he was illegal....they told me there was no point in seeking a judgement against an illegal as they have no assets and there is nothing to attach a judgment to as they really have no formal identity such as social security number etc. These filthy subhumans are almost above the law in some ways...Gotta love our sanctuary shitholes that put illegals first...huh?

Yeah...itā€™d be so much better if you had gotten nothing out of it because he wasnā€™t allowed a drivers license and had zero insurance.

Say WTF ?

Yeah...itā€™d be so much better if you had gotten nothing out of it because he wasnā€™t allowed a drivers license and had zero insurance.
he basically got nothing.....

Say WTF ?

I think you elected to miss the part where I said I paid my deductible...had he not been covered at all...the uninsured motorists coverage on my policy would have kicked in and the deductible is waived.
Offering illegal Mexicans a license and some bootleg insurance coverage is just creating more incentive for them to be here and just another way for this shithole of a state to make their illegal lives here a little easier.

Los Angeles shit all over the streets, San Francisco sidewalks also the toilet for thousands of homeless people, riots and looting, murders in Chicago, Baltimore, everywhere Dem's are in charge its a mess.

I live in LA...Some streets are bad others aren't....Most people are working, and going with their lives. Don't worry about us. Just worry about your racist trailer trash family.

LA has 50,000 homeless people spreading disease on public sidewalks.
90% are white....we need to stop immigration from white countries till we know what the heck is going with that race.
:itsok:

Why? You are.

Why the fuck not ?

Men are at greater risk for heart disease. Should they have to pay more for health insurance?

And who cooks the food?

Who nags the husband all the time with her honey do list?

Of course guys will

Say WTF ?

So you can drive around there with no driver's license?

Buy a car with no car insurance

And I just thought of something

People in the rest of the country is subsiding California cheap auto insurance for illegals this is bullshit

Mother fuck the rest of the country is paying higher rates for illegal s to drive in California

Say WTF ?

So you can drive around there with no driver's license?

Buy a car with no car insurance

And I just thought of something

People in the rest of the country is subsiding California cheap auto insurance for illegals this is bullshit

Mother fuck the rest of the country is paying higher rates for illegal s to drive in California

That's exactly right

Forum List

Back