Californians Flock to San Diego Area Gun Show

Guess having fourteen people murdered by a co worker and his scumbag girlfriend equates to gun sales in California.

Color me shocked.

Guess having fourteen people murdered by a co worker and his scumbag girlfriend equates to gun sales in California.

Color me shocked.
We have gun shows in SoCal all the time.....the Army Loser OP needs to pad his thread count.

Yes, there are. However the attendance of those shows has witnessed a massive increase, which is what his OP was about and which blew right over your head because you are a blind fool.

Color me shocked.
We have gun shows in SoCal all the time.....the Army Loser OP needs to pad his thread count.

Oh I think you will find more guns being sold in CA after the murder of fourteen people by terrorists.

Color me shocked.

Yes, there are. However the attendance of those shows has witnessed a massive increase, which is what his OP was about and which blew right over your head because you are a blind fool.
Is there a reason why you have to be insulting to me? Seems rather inappropriate for someone of your position, don't you think?

Color me shocked.

Didnt watch the video obviously....
We have gun shows...already. What's to watch? Crowds? I see those at ComicCon....big whoop.

You'd understand if you watched the video.
But you're like a cockroach ....you abhor the light.

I live in San Diego and we have gun shows every once in a while. I don't understand why YOU think it's a big unusual deal......or are you padding your thread count?

I'm surprised at a comment like that from you.

Just passing on information.

Anything wrong about that?

Color me shocked.

Is there a reason why you have to be insulting to me? Seems rather inappropriate for someone of your position, don't you think?

But it was okay for you to be insulting to me?

Color me shocked.

How was I insulting to you? Go Navy....Beat Army....AGAIN!!!!! IF you won a game every once in a while, you wouldn't be a loser, would you?

Color me shocked.

How was I insulting to you? Go Navy....Beat Army....AGAIN!!!!! IF you won a game every once in a while, you wouldn't be a loser, would you?

You insulted him by ignoring the OP in its entirety.

ObamaLeaders_zpsqfzfhmyc.jpg

You insulted him by ignoring the OP in its entirety.
Really? So anyone who, according to you, "ignores an OP is insulted someone? Hmmmm, where could I go with this. :eusa_think:

Oh how the Progs hate to see things like this. And it's happening all across the USA – and the world. Just saw a piece about Swedes demanding arms permits in record numbers. As some say, Obama is the best gun salesman ever.

Read more @ American Power: Long Lines, Ammunition Shortages at Orange County Gun Show

Still not as big as ComicCon....or the Delmar Fair.

was that the point of the OP?....or was it how much the attendance increased from the previous ones?.....just asking....

Oh how the Progs hate to see things like this. And it's happening all across the USA – and the world. Just saw a piece about Swedes demanding arms permits in record numbers. As some say, Obama is the best gun salesman ever.

Read more @ American Power: Long Lines, Ammunition Shortages at Orange County Gun Show

Still not as big as ComicCon....or the Delmar Fair.

was that the point of the OP?....or was it how much the attendance increased from the previous ones?.....just asking....

We have big gun shows here, Orange Co. and in LA County all the time. So...what.....? People seem to think that CA doesn't have guns?

Forum List

Back