call it quits GOP --

get rid of the crazies and go with a sound party, ya know like the BIRFER Party and run on the conspiracy platform. GET SOLID !!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

you never see that introspection from democrats...

They are too busy electing them speaker of the House.

hqdefault.jpg

Tell that to Mann Coulter ya damn idget.
Yes, hopefully we will vote out the rinos that are against Trump, and replace them with true conservatives.

The only way to do that is to get money and power out of government.

We could enforce modest allowances for campaigns. That would give the little guy a lot more opportunity to compete, which is good. We could also make bribery illegal. That'd probably go a long way towards ending corruption.
it already is, they aren't going to do that....we all know why. The only law I would like to see implemented is no funding for more than one candidate in a race.....You have to choose.

A 1 CANDIDATE RACE -

dont tell that idiot what constitutes a race.
what?
I never said a 1 candidate race

It would make it almost impossible for the little guy to compete.

Elaborate?

It's already illegal.

We allow people to trade their money for political influence and almost every politician is involved in it. No, it's not illegal.

An incumbent can mail letters to constituents, free.
He can hold a press conference, free publicity.
Lots of name recognition.

New guy wants to run against him.

Now you want to make him spend a "modest allowance", to beat the guy most people already know.

We allow people to trade their money for political influence and almost every politician is involved in it.

You mentioned bribery. Now you're changing your tune?

Now you want to make him spend a "modest allowance", to beat the guy most people already know.

The little guy benefits because the little guy could never afford to run a publicity campaign in the first place. If known and established candidates can't collect and throw so much money into their campaigns it will help the little guy a lot.

I see giving a politician money so they'll do what you want as bribery.

get rid of the crazies and go with a sound party, ya know like the BIRFER Party and run on the conspiracy platform. GET SOLID !!!

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, hopefully we will vote out the rinos that are against Trump, and replace them with true conservatives.

THE TRUE CONSERVATIVES THAT PASS $1.5 TRILLION DOLLAR BUDGETS LIKE TRUMP ?

stick true conservatives up your butt ...

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe they learned through Obama. Trump said he wouldn't do it again. We will see.

hqdefault.jpg

Since when do you care about balanced budgets?
What should be cut to balance it?

The little guy benefits because the little guy could never afford to run a publicity campaign in the first place. If known and established candidates can't collect and throw so much money into their campaigns it will help the little guy a lot.

The little guy benefits because the little guy could never afford to run a publicity campaign in the first place.

The little guy does not benefit from a restriction in his spending.

If known and established candidates can't collect and throw so much money into their campaigns it will help the little guy a lot.

I already explained. The incumbent can get plenty of free publicity on top of his already much greater name recognition.

Post the law you're referencing and I'll be happy to point out your error.

Forum List

Back