Calling all doctors, seriously, if there are any, what does "short Circuit" mean?

Why isn't the MSM making a bigger deal out of Hillary admitting to seizures?

So now use of the common term 'short circuit' is admission of seizures?

Common term? Really? That isn't much of an excuse. The use of the words short circuit is an indication of a faulty circuit. Besides I gave you the medical link that connects seizure with short circuit.

Never the less, tell us what she meant when she said it.

I would assume she meant she zoned out, she was momentarily discombobulated, she had a brain fart. You know, she said something stupid.

I don't think that short circuit is a regularly used medical term for seizure.

Except I provided a link to a medical web site that did use that exact term.

She isn't an electrician.

And? Is every term used on a medical web site a commonly used term for whatever they are discussing? It's not as though the site said something like, "Seizures, also known as short-circuits". :)

They practically did, they interchanged it with seizure:

Your seizure results from an abnormal electrical discharge in your brain. This abnormal "short circuit" can cause a change in behavior without you being aware of what is happening.

Agreed. :ack-1:

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

I was alluding more to this...it isn't normal

I think in that video she was just being funny.

OK so I guess what we have is DR Paul saying that "short circuit" means lied. I wonder if that is Hillary's definition.

She wasn't being funny, the hag has a neurological problem

And that takes us back to my original question. What neurological problem is defined as short circuit?

Going to bed wanting to eat. Coming to the dinner table wanting to Fuck.

Ought oh, reading the first part of the sentence I think I might have a neurological problem.

Not if you are talking about you home electrical circuits. But when you are talking about why you said something that is so clearly proved to be wrong, then you might consider it a medical term. Why else use it? It is out of place for the conversation.

Had you ever heard of it as a medical term before? Didn't you have to go look it up to find it used in medical text? What makes you think Clinton would use the phrase as a medical term?

Common term? Really? That isn't much of an excuse. The use of the words short circuit is an indication of a faulty circuit. Besides I gave you the medical link that connects seizure with short circuit.

I would assume she meant she zoned out, she was momentarily discombobulated, she had a brain fart. You know, she said something stupid.

And? Is every term used on a medical web site a commonly used term for whatever they are discussing? It's not as though the site said something like, "Seizures, also known as short-circuits". :)

Your seizure results from an abnormal electrical discharge in your brain. This abnormal "short circuit" can cause a change in behavior without you being aware of what is happening.

That is not 'interchanged' with seizure. The seizure results from an abnormal electrical discharge. That is what the term short circuit is being 'interchanged' with, an abnormal electrical discharge.

Not if you are talking about you home electrical circuits. But when you are talking about why you said something that is so clearly proved to be wrong, then you might consider it a medical term. Why else use it? It is out of place for the conversation.

Had you ever heard of it as a medical term before? Didn't you have to go look it up to find it used in medical text? What makes you think Clinton would use the phrase as a medical term?

Because she heard it before at her doctors, that is what I think and what I said from the beginning. It is not a term she just picked out of the blue, she heard it before and used it, stupidly for sure. But then again maybe she was having a short circuit at the time.

That is not 'interchanged' with seizure. The seizure results from an abnormal electrical discharge. That is what the term short circuit is being 'interchanged' with, an abnormal electrical discharge.

OK, I give you that one but it doesn't really help Hillary.

Because she heard it before at her doctors, that is what I think and what I said from the beginning. It is not a term she just picked out of the blue, she heard it before and used it, stupidly for sure. But then again maybe she was having a short circuit at the time.

Look, I'm sorry if the term short circuit was unfamiliar to you before this. I think it is vastly more likely Clinton was saying she made a stupid error than that she used the phrase as medical terminology for a seizure.

OK, I give you that one but it doesn't really help Hillary.

I don't care if it helps her. I wonder how this particular crazy idea popped up.

I was alluding more to this...it isn't normal

Over two thousands comments were deleted by youtube from this original video. Makes me wonder how many other comments youtube is deleting concerning how people feel about her.

Poor choice of words...all we need is a POTUS who is prone to short circuit

It means a serious malfunction, regardless of the context it's used in.

People misspeak all the time, but her choice of words would indicate a medical condition that affects her memory or thought process.

Considering some of her strange behavior, she does seem to have a disorder that has affected her mental capabilities.

She appears unbalanced, both physically and mentally.

People misspeak all the time, but her choice of words would indicate a medical condition that affects her memory or thought process.

Considering some of her strange behavior, she does seem to have a disorder that has affected her mental capabilities.

Using short circuit to explain why a person lied is really really strange. It is not like she is a member of the IBEW.

Seriously, Hillary said she "short circuited." That is a pretty specific term and I doubt one she came up with herself. So what does it mean? Does it mean she is trying to keep from saying she misspoke? Seems silly if that is the case. I don't think if I were running for President I would use a term, at least to most of the great unwashed, indicates some sort of brain disorder. Which is what I have found on the Internet, usually caused by PTSD.

So if anyone could provide a reasoning for her doing so and the meaning it would be greatly appreciated.

I have some EE experience and can tell you what it means.

It means that a circuit is connected in such a way that there is not enough resistance, usually as result of contact of different parts of the circuit. As a result some components may get fried.

In health speak this I believe would translate to, her brain is toast. The smoke has come out, and there is no putting it back in.

Last edited:

did you see the pic of her being helped up some stairs? The woman has some serious medical issues. But the media remains silent. Corruption prevails over truth and common sense.

Of course it was a poor choice of words, but why those words? And if she did believe she short circuited what does that mean for a person? Maybe she just didn't want to say she had a brain fart.

Or she just lied

She is not an electrician nor do I believe she ever worked in the electrical field so why would she come up with such specific words. I am not sure that for once she might actually be telling the truth.
The use of psychedelic drugs can have a long term effect.

The people that believe anything that lying hag has to say are the ones with the shorted circuits.

She could tell them the dog ate her e-mails and they'd believe it AND then turn around and argue why it is perfectly OK.

fuckin' tards.....

Forum List

Back