Calling liberals 'snowflakes' is wrong (bitter Trump hater's letter to editor)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I knew they hated it. The po witto babeees!

Before 2016, using “snowflake” as a pejorative was a non—political dig at millennials, who were perceived by many as coddled and poorly equipped to face the real-world challenges of life.

During the 2016 presidential campaign and its immediate aftermath, however, “snowflake” evolved into a much more vicious term, an insult hurled by conservatives at liberals in general.

The implication, of course, is that liberals are fragile, whining sissies, unlike the masculine right wing. Unfortunately for conservatives, the biggest snowflake of them isn’t a liberal, it’s President Snowflake himself. He is offended by anything said about him that isn’t couched in glowing terms. He has shown an inability to laugh at himself.

He can’t even handle the satire lobbed at him by late night television hosts and Saturday Night Live. “He moans about the disgusting and corrupt media.” The same conservative crowd that derided the left as snowflakes during the presidential campaign now cries and wrings its hands in concert with the snowflake currently residing in the oval office.

Democrat Party should be called the Party Of Mental Patients or the Party of Political Schizophrenics.

Putin's spokesman accuses U.S. of 'political schizophrenia'

Look at this bright example:

upload_2017-9-15_8-41-46.png

Last edited:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Before 2016, using “snowflake” as a pejorative was a non—political dig at millennials, who were perceived by many as coddled and poorly equipped to face the real-world challenges of life.

During the 2016 presidential campaign and its immediate aftermath, however, “snowflake” evolved into a much more vicious term, an insult hurled by conservatives at liberals in general.

The implication, of course, is that liberals are fragile, whining sissies, unlike the masculine right wing. Unfortunately for conservatives, the biggest snowflake of them isn’t a liberal, it’s President Snowflake himself. He is offended by anything said about him that isn’t couched in glowing terms. He has shown an inability to laugh at himself.

He can’t even handle the satire lobbed at him by late night television hosts and Saturday Night Live. “He moans about the disgusting and corrupt media.” The same conservative crowd that derided the left as snowflakes during the presidential campaign now cries and wrings its hands in concert with the snowflake currently residing in the oval office.

Liberals keep telling us that the thing to do, is to just let them lie and smear us and not fight back.

THe worst part is that so many of us are stupid enough to fall for that crap.

1200px-John_McCain_official_portrait_2009.jpg

The fact that they whine about being called snowflakes makes them snowflakes.
The thing that really cracks me up is when the snowflakes (people who need to be protected from hearing opinions that differ from their own) call me a snowflake.

They are obviously totally disconnected from reality.

To be fair, Trump does get defensive and even petulant, but then he's not a conservative. He's moderate (and in a former life, an old-school Democrat).

Libsnobs own the pajama and coloring book card.

This is hilarious, especially since - as per the link I have posted numerous times in the past, 'Snowflake' is a term DEMOCRATS adopted to call / ridicule FELLOW DEMOCRATS who are overly sensitive, easily offended, and who have a hard time accepting reality.

I suggest all snowflakes who are offended by the term (thus EARNING the name by being overly sensitive) write the Democratic Party and complain to them about adopting the term to use against other Democrats....

upload_2017-9-15_9-47-14.jpeg

The thing that really cracks me up is when the snowflakes (people who need to be protected from hearing opinions that differ from their own) call me a snowflake.

When they call us snowflakes, they attempt to deflect the epithet off of themselves. They cannot handle it.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Liberals keep telling us that the thing to do, is to just let them lie and smear us and not fight back.

THe worst part is that so many of us are stupid enough to fall for that crap.

1200px-John_McCain_official_portrait_2009.jpg

scream-portraits-by-billy-hunt.jpeg

Regressives, not liberals.

The Regressives deserve it, and much more, because they're teaching our kids to (a) shut down speech that challenges them, and (2) hide in safe spaces from words that challenge them.

And that's pretty fucked up.

When they call us snowflakes, they attempt to deflect the epithet off of themselves. They cannot handle it.
Yeah, except it never works!

upload_2017-9-15_8-53-0.jpeg

BTW, the more easily you are offended, the more easily you are manipulated.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

i always preferred the term "cry-bullies"

They should be called bed wetters.

Of course not all bed wetters are libturds though. Some of them are too young to have developed a sense of entitlement to other people's shit.

Mental health services are being offered to Berkeley students who are upset that a Jew, a Queer, and a woman (Ben, Milo, and Ann) are allowed to speak on campus.

That is as fucking snowflake as you can fucking get.

Mental health services because a Jew is speaking about social and economic issues? Really?

Snowflakes don't want Jews and Queers to speak freely?

It's a bullyboy tactic to try and put people down for refusing to accept the bullyboy's insults.

Some people grow up, other people don't. It's that simple, and it comes as no surprise to me that the OP is on my ignore list.

Mental health services are being offered to Berkeley students who are upset that a Jew, a Queer, and a woman (Ben, Milo, and Ann) are allowed to speak on campus.

Mental health services because a Jew is speaking about social and economic issues? Really?

All that does is show what a disgrace disciplines like psychology are. They should be ashamed to lend themselves to this kind of quackery.

All that does is show what a disgrace disciplines like psychology are. They should be ashamed to lend themselves to this kind of quackery.

I wouldn't be talking up psychology there, Piss Freak. What turns you on would make most people gag.

Yeah, except it never works!

View attachment 149304

Everybody knows a better name for you would be teabagger.

Forum List

Back