Calling liberals 'snowflakes' is wrong (bitter Trump hater's letter to editor)

It's a bullyboy tactic to try and put people down for refusing to accept the bullyboy's insults.

Some people grow up, other people don't. It's that simple, and it comes as no surprise to me that the OP is on my ignore list.

The move to restrict speech and the hysterical reaction of liberals to ideas or actions that they don't like is not something cons have made up.

"Snowflake" is not vicious.

And for you to call US the bullies?

LOL!

milo-protest-1920-1020x680.jpg

Mental health services are being offered to Berkeley students who are upset that a Jew, a Queer, and a woman (Ben, Milo, and Ann) are allowed to speak on campus.

That is as fucking snowflake as you can fucking get.

Mental health services because a Jew is speaking about social and economic issues? Really?

Snowflakes don't want Jews and Queers to speak freely?

All that does is show what a disgrace disciplines like psychology are. They should be ashamed to lend themselves to this kind of quackery.

I wouldn't be talking up psychology there, Piss Freak. What turns you on would make most people gag.
I see you're back. You will be gone in an hour or two.

The fact that they whine about being called snowflakes makes them snowflakes.
The thing that really cracks me up is when the snowflakes (people who need to be protected from hearing opinions that differ from their own) call me a snowflake.

They are obviously totally disconnected from reality.
When they call us snowflakes, they attempt to deflect the epithet off of themselves. They cannot handle it.
Yeah, except it never works!

View attachment 149304

Everybody knows a better name for you would be teabagger.

Only a complete ass would go there are this late date.

The thing that really cracks me up is when the snowflakes (people who need to be protected from hearing opinions that differ from their own) call me a snowflake.

When they call us snowflakes, they attempt to deflect the epithet off of themselves. They cannot handle it.

View attachment 149304

Still an appropriate name.

View attachment 149304

Lol.

Did you know that that's a libtard term, too? Most gay men are lefties, but please, keep insulting them, Snowflake.

View attachment 149304

Nope. It was funny for a weekend. All using it does now is show you to be a pathetic homophobic ass.

I think it is wrong to call liberals snowflakes.

The two or three liberals on this board should not be confused with the 200 practitioners of authoritarian identity politics.

Regressives, not liberals.

The Regressives deserve it, and much more, because they're teaching our kids to (a) shut down speech that challenges them, and (2) hide in safe spaces from words that challenge them.

And that's pretty fucked up.
Ha, a snowflake writing a letter while acting like a snowflake. Amazing.

Mental health services are being offered to Berkeley students who are upset that a Jew, a Queer, and a woman (Ben, Milo, and Ann) are allowed to speak on campus.

That is as fucking snowflake as you can fucking get.

Mental health services because a Jew is speaking about social and economic issues? Really?

Snowflakes don't want Jews and Queers to speak freely?

All that does is show what a disgrace disciplines like psychology are. They should be ashamed to lend themselves to this kind of quackery.

I wouldn't be talking up psychology there, Piss Freak. What turns you on would make most people gag.
I see you're back. You will be gone in an hour or two.

I was gone before I even started, dumbfuck. And this time I'm going to leave this site for utter fucking morons to the utter fucking morons like you.

View attachment 149304

deficit and debt no longer matter.

View attachment 149304

Lol.

Did you know that that's a libtard term, too? Most gay men are lefties, but please, keep insulting them, Snowflake.

Your ilk proudy chose it. Try to remember.

View attachment 149304

Nope. It was funny for a weekend. All using it does now is show you to be a pathetic homophobic ass.

It shows your ilk's dumb choice still stings when you are reminded of it.

View attachment 149304

It shows your ilk's dumb choice still stings when you are reminded of it.

Nothing "stingy" or dumb about not being up on various gay terminology.

This reminds me of a joke...

A black man, a woman, an LGBT, and a Jew walk into a bar...

Oh wait, that's not a joke - it's part of the racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic e-mails that were hacked and leaked from DNC e-mails.

:p

View attachment 149304

Lol.

Your ilk proudy chose it. Try to remember.
Conservatives and men who lap each others' ballsacks proudly chose it. Maybe so. We wouldn't cry about it, would we.

View attachment 149304

deficit and debt no longer matter.

Nice trip down memory lane
652.jpg

Forum List

Back