Calling liberals 'snowflakes' is wrong (bitter Trump hater's letter to editor)

Discussing that historical fact that the term was chosen as a nod to the Boston Tea Party is not explaining anything "away".

Neither is that pointing out that it is the Lefties who heard Teabagging, and their minds went to men licking each others balls.

You are the one using homphobic slurs against your enemies.

Why are you doing that?

What ever you say teabagger.

Do you mean that as someone who feels they have been Taxed Enough Already, or are you being a homophobic ass and calling me a name that implies that I am gay and that you feel being gay is something to ridicule someone for?

I'm doing it as someone who is honoring your stupid/funny choice to proudly proclaim that is what you are.

That was oddly evasive. Why are you afraid to answer a simple question about what definition of a word you were using?

I mean, this is an anonymous online discussion forum, and you are afraid to answer a simple question about a word.

Do you realize why you are afraid to answer a simple question?

I'm not afraid of anything here. If i am using homophobic slurs, it's your self selected homophobic slur. I would have never thought to call you idiots that term if it wasn't proudly proclaimed by your ilk that that is what you are. I remind you of that hilariously regrettable choice occasionally because I know it bothers you, and that brings me joy.

You are afraid to be honest about what you are doing.

It's only a homophobic slur if you intend to use that definition of the word.

It is YOU that chooses that.

It is cowardice on your part to try to put the responsibility for you actions on your enemies.

And this does not bother me. I enjoy pointing out the rank hypocrisy of the Left using homophobic slurs against their enemies.

What ever you say teabagger.

Do you mean that as someone who feels they have been Taxed Enough Already, or are you being a homophobic ass and calling me a name that implies that I am gay and that you feel being gay is something to ridicule someone for?

I'm doing it as someone who is honoring your stupid/funny choice to proudly proclaim that is what you are.

That was oddly evasive. Why are you afraid to answer a simple question about what definition of a word you were using?

I mean, this is an anonymous online discussion forum, and you are afraid to answer a simple question about a word.

I'm not afraid of anything here. If i am using homophobic slurs, it's your self selected homophobic slur. I would have never thought to call you idiots that term if it wasn't proudly proclaimed by your ilk that that is what you are. I remind you of that hilariously regrettable choice occasionally because I know it bothers you, and that brings me joy.

It is cowardice on your part to try to put the responsibility for you actions on your enemies.

And this does not bother me. I enjoy pointing out the rank hypocrisy of the Left using homophobic slurs against their enemies.

Calling someone the name they chose for themselves is hypocritical? That's just nuts.

Calling someone the name they chose for themselves is hypocritical? That's just nuts.

You playing dumb makes you look stupid, on top of being an homophobic ass.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I knew they hated it. The po witto babeees!

Before 2016, using “snowflake” as a pejorative was a non—political dig at millennials, who were perceived by many as coddled and poorly equipped to face the real-world challenges of life.

During the 2016 presidential campaign and its immediate aftermath, however, “snowflake” evolved into a much more vicious term, an insult hurled by conservatives at liberals in general.

The implication, of course, is that liberals are fragile, whining sissies, unlike the masculine right wing. Unfortunately for conservatives, the biggest snowflake of them isn’t a liberal, it’s President Snowflake himself. He is offended by anything said about him that isn’t couched in glowing terms. He has shown an inability to laugh at himself.

He can’t even handle the satire lobbed at him by late night television hosts and Saturday Night Live. “He moans about the disgusting and corrupt media.” The same conservative crowd that derided the left as snowflakes during the presidential campaign now cries and wrings its hands in concert with the snowflake currently residing in the oval office.

You apparently have never tried to discuss anything with a conservative.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Before 2016, using “snowflake” as a pejorative was a non—political dig at millennials, who were perceived by many as coddled and poorly equipped to face the real-world challenges of life.

During the 2016 presidential campaign and its immediate aftermath, however, “snowflake” evolved into a much more vicious term, an insult hurled by conservatives at liberals in general.

The implication, of course, is that liberals are fragile, whining sissies, unlike the masculine right wing. Unfortunately for conservatives, the biggest snowflake of them isn’t a liberal, it’s President Snowflake himself. He is offended by anything said about him that isn’t couched in glowing terms. He has shown an inability to laugh at himself.

He can’t even handle the satire lobbed at him by late night television hosts and Saturday Night Live. “He moans about the disgusting and corrupt media.” The same conservative crowd that derided the left as snowflakes during the presidential campaign now cries and wrings its hands in concert with the snowflake currently residing in the oval office.

Nice try rookie.

milo-protest-1920-1020x680.jpg

I know it bothers you, and that brings me joy.
I don't know about "joy", let's just say it makes you gay.

You can say anything you like. I'm positive it won't be the first stupid thing you have said.
Did I imply that being gay and being positive are mutually exclusive? I think that's pretty stupid.

He is constantly using homophobic slurs against us, and thinks that it is making US look bad.

He is such a bigot.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Nice try rookie.

Awww, you melted.

O my. How will I ever survive after such a reprimand from a RWNJ?............ Oddly. I don't really care what your opinion might be

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Nice try rookie.

Awww, you melted.

ouch. THat was much less a good try.

THat's lefty snowflakes so afraid of letting this guy talk that they rioted to get their lib allies in the campus administration to stop him from talking.

THis guy scared them.

170201160347-milo-yiannopoulos-campus-hate-speech-exlarge-169.jpg

O my. How will I ever survive after such a reprimand from a RWNJ?............ Oddly. I don't really care what your opinion might be

Your fear of admitting what you are doing, shows that you know that what you are doing is embarrassing TO YOU.

Conservatives choose it as a nod to the Boston Tea Party.

Liberals heard it,and their minds went right to men licking each other's ballsacks.

And they felt comfortable sharing that with the rest of the world.

Incredibly, thanks to their dominance of the media, they managed to turn that onto the Tea Party, instead of being on them.

Yes, it was a really funny/stupid choice for them.

Not really.

Nothing stupid about not being up on gay sex terms.

Only an ass would claim that there was.

Yet I hear nothing but whining and pathetic efforts to explain that hilarious/stupid choice away whenever that old nugget is mentioned.

Not sure what you mean.

You brought it up. You made a homophobic slur against your enemies and I called you on being an ass.

I'm not explaining anything "away".

No you're not, but you tried like hell in #41 and #43
Did not.

You're just a lying two-faced weasel. Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone?

You're just a lying two-faced weasel. Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone?

He is stone cold busted and he knows it.

BUt, being a lib, he is too dishonest to admit it.

Your fear of admitting what you are doing, shows that you know that what you are doing is embarrassing TO YOU.

You're whining because I use the term that right wingers chose and demanded to be called by, and you think I'm embarrassed? That's funny.

Of course anyone objecting to the propaganda tactic of the Rabid Russian Right is to be denigrated by any means necessary. They've convinced themselves that "Liberals" are now somehow Nazi Fascists and snowflakes at the same time.

Can't get more gullible than that.

You're whining because I use the term that right wingers chose and demanded to be called by, and you think I'm embarrassed? That's funny.

NOt only do I think it, but your dishonesty and evasiveness shows that you think it too.

Forum List

Back