Calling liberals 'snowflakes' is wrong (bitter Trump hater's letter to editor)

When they call us snowflakes, they attempt to deflect the epithet off of themselves. They cannot handle it.
Yeah, except it never works!

View attachment 149304

Everybody knows a better name for you would be teabagger.
Lol.

Did you know that that's a libtard term, too? Most gay men are lefties, but please, keep insulting them, Snowflake.

Your ilk proudy chose it. Try to remember.
Conservatives and men who lap each others' ballsacks proudly chose it. Maybe so. We wouldn't cry about it, would we.

Conservatives choose it as a nod to the Boston Tea Party.

Liberals heard it,and their minds went right to men licking each other's ballsacks.

And they felt comfortable sharing that with the rest of the world.

Incredibly, thanks to their dominance of the media, they managed to turn that onto the Tea Party, instead of being on them.

Yeah, except it never works!

View attachment 149304

Lol.

Did you know that that's a libtard term, too? Most gay men are lefties, but please, keep insulting them, Snowflake.

Conservatives and men who lap each others' ballsacks proudly chose it. Maybe so. We wouldn't cry about it, would we.

Liberals heard it,and their minds went right to men licking each other's ballsacks.

Incredibly, thanks to their dominance of the media, they managed to turn that onto the Tea Party, instead of being on them.

Yes, it was a really funny/stupid choice for them.

Lol.

Not really.

Nothing stupid about not being up on gay sex terms.

Only an ass would claim that there was.

Lol.

Not really.

Yet I hear nothing but whining and pathetic efforts to explain that hilarious/stupid choice away whenever that old nugget is mentioned.

Not really.

Yet I hear nothing but whining and pathetic efforts to explain that hilarious/stupid choice away whenever that old nugget is mentioned.

Not sure what you mean.

You brought it up. You made a homophobic slur against your enemies and I called you on being an ass.

I'm not explaining anything "away".

Not really.

Not sure what you mean.

You brought it up. You made a homophobic slur against your enemies and I called you on being an ass.

No you're not, but you tried like hell in #41 and #43

Mental health services are being offered to Berkeley students who are upset that a Jew, a Queer, and a woman (Ben, Milo, and Ann) are allowed to speak on campus.

That is as fucking snowflake as you can fucking get.

Mental health services because a Jew is speaking about social and economic issues? Really?

Snowflakes don't want Jews and Queers to speak freely?

All that does is show what a disgrace disciplines like psychology are. They should be ashamed to lend themselves to this kind of quackery.

I wouldn't be talking up psychology there, Piss Freak. What turns you on would make most people gag.
I see you're back. You will be gone in an hour or two.

I was gone before I even started, dumbfuck. And this time I'm going to leave this site for utter fucking morons to the utter fucking morons like you.

LOL....the snowflake could only hack it for 134 posts.

Not really.

Not sure what you mean.

Discussing that historical fact that the term was chosen as a nod to the Boston Tea Party is not explaining anything "away".

Neither is that pointing out that it is the Lefties who heard Teabagging, and their minds went to men licking each others balls.

You are the one using homphobic slurs against your enemies.

Why are you doing that?

Not really.

Not sure what you mean.

Discussing that historical fact that the term was chosen as a nod to the Boston Tea Party is not explaining anything "away".

Neither is that pointing out that it is the Lefties who heard Teabagging, and their minds went to men licking each others balls.

Why are you doing that?

What ever you say teabagger.

Not really.

Not sure what you mean.

Why are you doing that?

Do you mean that as someone who feels they have been Taxed Enough Already, or are you being a homophobic ass and calling me a name that implies that I am gay and that you feel being gay is something to ridicule someone for?

Mental health services are being offered to Berkeley students who are upset that a Jew, a Queer, and a woman (Ben, Milo, and Ann) are allowed to speak on campus.

That is as fucking snowflake as you can fucking get.

Mental health services because a Jew is speaking about social and economic issues? Really?

Snowflakes don't want Jews and Queers to speak freely?

All that does is show what a disgrace disciplines like psychology are. They should be ashamed to lend themselves to this kind of quackery.

I wouldn't be talking up psychology there, Piss Freak. What turns you on would make most people gag.
I see you're back. You will be gone in an hour or two.

I was gone before I even started, dumbfuck. And this time I'm going to leave this site for utter fucking morons to the utter fucking morons like you.

You are welcome back anytime to exercise your first ammendment rights.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Not sure what you mean.

Why are you doing that?

Do you mean that as someone who feels they have been Taxed Enough Already, or are you being a homophobic ass and calling me a name that implies that I am gay and that you feel being gay is something to ridicule someone for?

I'm doing it as someone who is honoring your stupid/funny choice to proudly proclaim that is what you are.

It's a bullyboy tactic to try and put people down for refusing to accept the bullyboy's insults.

Some people grow up, other people don't. It's that simple, and it comes as no surprise to me that the OP is on my ignore list.
Bingo! Caught one in the act! :)

Not sure what you mean.

Why are you doing that?

I'm doing it as someone who is honoring your stupid/funny choice to proudly proclaim that is what you are.

That was oddly evasive. Why are you afraid to answer a simple question about what definition of a word you were using?

I mean, this is an anonymous online discussion forum, and you are afraid to answer a simple question about a word.

Do you realize why you are afraid to answer a simple question?

Not sure what you mean.

Why are you doing that?

You're not one of the brighter snowflakes around, are you.

Why are you doing that?

That was oddly evasive. Why are you afraid to answer a simple question about what definition of a word you were using?

I mean, this is an anonymous online discussion forum, and you are afraid to answer a simple question about a word.

Do you realize why you are afraid to answer a simple question?

I'm not afraid of anything here. If i am using homophobic slurs, it's your self selected homophobic slur. I would have never thought to call you idiots that term if it wasn't proudly proclaimed by your ilk that that is what you are. I remind you of that hilariously regrettable choice occasionally because I know it bothers you, and that brings me joy.

Forum List

Back