Calling out "Mansplaining" and Misogyny!

Equally abhorrent terms are used against men all the time.

Are you suggesting women should be treated differently?

Why don't you quote and link those equally abhorrent terms, mmmkay sweetie?

Alfalfa is one of the most vile little trolls this place has to offer. I find it sort of amusing he's posting here as if anybody (save drifter) really gives a crap what he thinks of women and how they should be treated.

Okay, here's one...

"Why don't you quote and link those equally abhorrent terms, mmmkay sweetie?

How is that different then the OP's argument?

Oh, BTW...thanks for proving my point.

hahahaha! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You funny, alfalfa.

Also dishonest, but then all trolls are.

You want to see the best of the best, head to any thread that focuses on women getting the shit kicked out of them. You'll see all the really fabulous female-hating wife-beaters holding court.

Well KG, I would say, as well as many other posters on this site, that Warrior102-103 (whatever it takes) is the most vile, misogynist woman hater on this site. Yet this is how you profile him...

Koshergirl on Warrior - "I love Warrior. If you take objection to him, I know he's a man of character, intellect, integrity and probably good looking too."

So who should take you seriously in ANY discussion about misogyny and women hating men?

Will you now deny you made that comment? Maybe you want to rephrase or spin it?

For those who want to update themselves on KG's "man of integrity" here are a couple links that will define him for you...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/316475-koshergrl-hearts-warrior.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/317438-wanker-update-10-9-13-a.html

So KG, I put up ALL of Warrior102-103's comments in these links as evidence of a man who is a "really fabulous female-hating wife-beaters holding court" and then justixpose that with your lick spittle adoration of the man.

Care to explain the apparent dichotomy?

Oh, but he likes her, and that makes all the difference. i guess someone doesn't really know the definition of dishonesty, or exempts herself when it suits her.

Women have a tendency to be much more passive aggressive then men.

You have empirical evidence for this statement? How do you justify such a claim? Personal experience? Anecdotal information? Sorry, am I being too logical for you? In other words, besides your own personal prejudices, what makes you believe that women tend to be more passive aggressive than men?

Let's not get hysterical...

Oh, my goodness. You see someone asking for logic and verifiable proof when you make a claim of fact as being hysterical? Dear little man, you seem to have some issues here. What gambit can you hide behind? Oh, yeah, of course. Instead of responding to the question, just say the person who poses the question is hysterical. Clever little you. Aren't you a clever boy.

Again, you make an apparent claim of fact that "women have a tendency to be much more passive aggressive than men." Educated people know that when one makes a claim of fact, that fact needs to be supported by something more than just your personal opinion. So, again, where is the empirical evidence? Where are the studies? Where is the link that supports your personal opinion about women being passive aggressive?

Your assumptions are your assumptions. Reality and fact are something else.

Last edited:
DerWebelo appears to thrive on sympathy.

I had sympathy for you when some people at the board where making treads left & right about you in the flame zone.

I also agree with you about the rep system and turned mine off the first week I got here.

There is nothing wrong with showing care for another person online even if you don't know them personally.

:cool:

I appreciate that, but I didn't demand it nor do I thrive on it. This entire thread is one whine about needing sympathy. And it appears to be targeted at one gender.

If I were the OP I would be embarrassed.

This thread has nothing to do with whining or wanting sympathy. It is about recognizing and/or acknowledging a certain kind of negative and manipulative behavior. It's about understanding and knowledge, about awareness.

Some people don't want to become more aware and enjoy wallowing in ignorance. They will say anything, make any rationalization, to talk themselves into believing their behavior is not ignorant, not lacking in awareness, but, rather, completely harmless and meaningless.

They do this because they are afraid. For example, a man who is dealing with women or others he would like to consider his inferior, such as people of another race, has to deal with them on a level playing field, but he is frightened he cannot be successful 'playing fair,' and, so, will say demeaning things, use demeaning language, etc. to put the other person at a disadvantage.

It is psychology 101. I was watching a television program once where the boss of a company would often address his employees by the wrong name. He admitted in one scene he did that to put them at a disadvantage, to make them feel they needed to work harder or do more impressive work to be noticed and acknowledged. It was manipulation to make himself feel more powerful. It's the same thing as an interviewer sitting or standing at a higher level than the one being interviewed.

You, and men like you, who use this type of language with women are simply afraid to talk to women on an equal level. The whining is not coming from them, but the crying is coming from you. Cry me a river. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Why don't you quote and link those equally abhorrent terms, mmmkay sweetie?

Alfalfa is one of the most vile little trolls this place has to offer. I find it sort of amusing he's posting here as if anybody (save drifter) really gives a crap what he thinks of women and how they should be treated.

Okay, here's one...

You two really are dim..you know that, right?
:eusa_whistle:

Oh, my goodness. You see someone asking for logic and verifiable proof when you make a claim of fact as being hysterical? Dear little man, you seem to have some issues here. What gambit can you hide behind? Oh, yeah, of course. Instead of responding to the question, just say the person who poses the question is hysterical. Clever little you. Aren't you a clever boy.

Again, you make an apparent claim of fact that "women have a tendency to be much more passive aggressive than men." Educated people know that when one makes a claim of fact, that fact needs to be supported by something more than just your personal opinion. So, again, where is the empirical evidence? Where are the studies? Where is the link that supports your personal opinion about women being passive aggressive?

Why Are Women Passive Aggressive? Study Suggests It Might Be To Avoid Physical Harm
Mean girls: Scientists say women have evolved to be ?indirectly aggressive? - Science - News - The Independent
Why The Passive Aggressive Woman Withholds Sex

You need some more links sweetheart?

You have empirical evidence for this statement? How do you justify such a claim? Personal experience? Anecdotal information? Sorry, am I being too logical for you? In other words, besides your own personal prejudices, what makes you believe that women tend to be more passive aggressive than men?

Dear little man is an idiot who is feeding off the attention of the membership here. ;)

:eusa_shhh:

LOL, i dont mean to laugh.... but you got a taste of how men (and some women) treat you as a woman. I have to say that it may be a good learning experience.

Yes, it was a learning experience. :) It took something that I only really had an intellectual grasp of and turned it into something much more real. My reaction was how dare anyone speak to women like this? It was literally jaw dropping. In real life I would probably have done something physical about it but in a virtual world that isn't feasible. So I opted for the next best thing that I could think of.

Not if you were a woman. We've been putting up with manshit for evah and are pretty good at either calling guys out on it or just ignoring it. Well, just speaking for myself.

I find that the best response is to laugh at them...loudly and often. It is the most effective way....the little boys are the ones who can't handle it.

Yes, it was a learning experience. :) It took something that I only really had an intellectual grasp of and turned it into something much more real. My reaction was how dare anyone speak to women like this? It was literally jaw dropping. In real life I would probably have done something physical about it but in a virtual world that isn't feasible. So I opted for the next best thing that I could think of.

Not if you were a woman. We've been putting up with manshit for evah and are pretty good at either calling guys out on it or just ignoring it. Well, just speaking for myself.

Most of us just realize that their puny little egos have to have it that way! Try being a woman in law school if you want to experience misogyny.

Or military flight training.

My use of the word "hysterical" has seemingly flown right over your head...heheh.

Dear little man is an idiot who is feeding off the attention of the membership here. ;)

:eusa_shhh:

Flew over your head as well?

It was a troll remark, one meant to be sarcastic about the discussion.

Do you need a man to explain it to you?

Heheh...

Okay, here's one...

You two really are dim..you know that, right?
:eusa_whistle:

Evidently the glare of our dimness is not so low as to not be able to recognize that Wanker is one of the most sexist, woman hating cretins on the site.

I now see why your rep is closed. You are fast becoming almost as good as someone else here that is numero uno misynogist. Is that what you are aiming for?

I find that the best response is to laugh at them...loudly and often. It is the most effective way....the little boys are the ones who can't handle it.

Which is why derdiddle-o posted this thread. I read the original thread and kept wondering why he was letting the cretin kick his ass from one side of the thread to the other. Personally, I don't like the guy and if it was me (and it wasn't my fight) i would have reduced him to pathetic loser mumbling in a dumpster playing pinocchio to my volleys after a couple of posts.

Last edited:

Most of us just realize that their puny little egos have to have it that way! Try being a woman in law school if you want to experience misogyny.

Or military flight training.

Permanent Party is worse than training … We have to be pretty clever to get a sortie that is worthwhile and so we can pull our share of the load.
They come around after a while though … Once you prove you have some “grit”.

MOS-152G;ASI-D2, CWO-4

Why Are Women Passive Aggressive? Study Suggests It Might Be To Avoid Physical Harm
Mean girls: Scientists say women have evolved to be ?indirectly aggressive? - Science - News - The Independent
Why The Passive Aggressive Woman Withholds Sex

You need some more links sweetheart?

Your first study Why Are Women Passive Aggressive? Study Suggests It Might Be To Avoid Physical Harm is flawed. It begins "Across a wide array of cultures, boys are known to use more direct aggression than girls, who seemingly prefer less obvious yet more complex ways of expressing hostility toward others. Now, two studies published in Philosophical Transactions of Royal Society B. explain how and why women have evolved to use social exclusion, criticizing appearances, spreading rumors — indirect aggression — as their favored form of competitive strategy." This 'study' is based on a faulty, unproven premise that boys are "known" to be one way and girls are "known" to be another way. Where is the verifible data that boys are actually more direct in their aggression and girls are less so, other than someone just saying this is generally 'known' or believed? This 'study' does not prove that women are more passive agressive, it assumes it and sets out to discover why. Thus, this does not prove the claim that women tend to be more passive agressive. Completely does not support that assertion at all. It isn't evidence at all. It is the worst kind of study some social scientists embark on: not meant to find truth but to prove a preconceived premise. Very, very bad science. Apparently you don't know what empircal evidence is?

Your second study has nothing to do with passive aggressive behavior. Probably you need to look up the definition. This study is about how women use non physically violent means of aggression as opposed to physical means of aggression. That has no correlation to passive aggression, which is a psychological behavior and which is used by both men and women. In any case, this study is not exploring the concept of passive aggression but of women using non-physical aggression.

Your third link is "Why The Passive Aggressive Woman Withhold Sex." ~Again, this article in no way proves that women tend to be more passive aggressive than men. Both men and women display passive aggressive behavior. Not all women, and not all men, and not, as yet proven by you, women more so than men. A passive aggressive male will display other forms of passive aggressive behavior, but also including withholding, if not sex, affection, attention, or interest in his mate. A passive aggressive female may withhold sex. According to this article, women who withhold sex are being passive aggressive. That's their position, but it is based on speculation, not on any actual facts. It isn't a study. There is no evidence to back it up. It is a little sound bite from About.com with no references to any study that has been done to support their opinion.

Fail. Fail. Fail.

Try again.

As far as this: You need some more links sweetheart? You don't get irony, do you?

Last edited:

My use of the word "hysterical" has seemingly flown right over your head...heheh.

I doubt very much there is anything you could say that would go over my head. Hysteria is a word and idea that has been historically and is still currently used (by knuckledraggers) to describe out of control female emotional behavior; unless you have no idea about that, my assumption would be you used it in the same way men use demeaning language when discussing anything with women, to try to score points in an argument you are losing because you have no other ammunition. You thought you were being clever: you weren't; you were being trite and quite intellectually immature and shallow.

Forum List

Back