Calling out "Mansplaining" and Misogyny!

It was clever, it was funny, it was sarcastic and satirical. The cherry on top is that it was also topical.

That you can't see that (and probably didn't understand it until I mentioned and you googled) is not my problem.

Lighten up francis. (did that one go ever your head too?)

It wasn't especially clever, not terribly funny and was poor sarcasm. You are not nearly as brilliant as you seem to think, or is this all an act?

Sounds like you're trying to run a con job on us.

Got to admit that it is highly amusing watching little Alfi bragging about his alleged "prowess" at "kicking ass" in this forum when he is actually getting his butt kicked so hard his nose is bleeding. :lol:

Was that a demeaning sexist remark?

It wasn't especially clever, not terribly funny and was poor sarcasm. You are not nearly as brilliant as you seem to think, or is this all an act?

Sounds like you're trying to run a con job on us.

Got to admit that it is highly amusing watching little Alfi bragging about his alleged "prowess" at "kicking ass" in this forum when he is actually getting his butt kicked so hard his nose is bleeding. :lol:

Was that a demeaning sexist remark?

Only if you want it to be.

I already acknowledged it was a back n forth snarky thing, are you going to say you did no sarcasm and no snarkiness?

You certainly did do things to "provoke" a response maybe you did not name call by saying twat but using sweetie and saying do you need a man to explain it to you are things aimed to make others defensive.

It shuts down a discussion and makes people react back childishly.

Are you saying you have not participated in poking at people?

The only snarky remarks I made were at derder. But that was the whole purpose of him posting that thread, to get his mommies to fight his fights for him.

And it worked...

I already acknowledged it was a back n forth snarky thing, are you going to say you did no sarcasm and no snarkiness?

You certainly did do things to "provoke" a response maybe you did not name call by saying twat but using sweetie and saying do you need a man to explain it to you are things aimed to make others defensive.

The only snarky remarks I made were at derder. But that was the whole purpose of him posting that thread, to get his mommies to fight his fights for him.

And it worked...

You need one :smiliehug:

And it worked...

You need one :smiliehug:

I got one mom, she's quite enough. I don't need anonymous internet cat ladies throwing their DDDD bosoms at me because I look like I need a hug.

Last edited:

Alfi is desperate to provoke a name calling contest. But he just looks silly because he is the only one doing it. Gotta :lol: at his puerile attempts though.

Alfi is desperate to provoke a name calling contest. But he just looks silly because he is the only one doing it. Gotta :lol: at his puerile attempts though.

Funny, I could have sworn you called me a racist and a misogynist.

What did I call you except lacking in identifiable manly characteristics?

Hey derder, you did write this, correct?

""If you supported BCA then let's also support making this forum a better place for all of us to share our opinions without resorting to the lowest common denominator."

How's that working out for ya? Did you really mean "lowest common denominator with the exception of calling people misogynists and racists?"

You do know that was what initially set my off in this thread, your obvious and blatant hypocrisy?

Last edited:
How inutterably lame you are.

I bet you think you came off as super smart in that post, alf.

I got one mom, she's quite enough. I don't need anonymous internet cat ladies throwing their DDDD bosoms at me because I look like I need a hug.

huh? :eusa_eh:

When Alfi tries to be funny it always falls flat.

If he wasn't trying to be funny then he was just being his usual misogynist self by flinging unnecessary insults around.

:lol:

I just didn't get it it went over my head I guess......:dunno:

I did give him a hug, but I swear I didn't squeeze any boobage against him:eusa_whistle: ( I am very faithful to my lover)

LOL, i dont mean to laugh.... but you got a taste of how men (and some women) treat you as a woman. I have to say that it may be a good learning experience.

Women would get more respect if 90% didn't act so dumb most of the time.

A woman will spend all day perfecting her looks and ruin her chances at a relationship by speaking stupidly !!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriDyt8_TIY]Family Guy: Jillian - YouTube[/ame]

True in many American female experiences !!!!!!!!

huh? :eusa_eh:

If he wasn't trying to be funny then he was just being his usual misogynist self by flinging unnecessary insults around.

This is the third time you've called me a misogynist.

Care to back it up or shall you be known as the lying, whiny bitch that you are?

You don't want to get on my perm radar...

:lol:

I just didn't get it it went over my head I guess......:dunno:

I did give him a hug, but I swear I didn't squeeze any boobage against him:eusa_whistle: ( I am very faithful to my lover)

Nothing is going over your head. :) However that constant swooshing noise that Alfi is hearing is all of these posts going over his head at Mach 3. He is utterly clueless as to how he comes across to others. I know I really shouldn't :lol: at him but sometimes he is just so obtuse.

Oh, and your lover appreciates your fidelity! :D

Forum List

Back