Calling out "Mansplaining" and Misogyny!

Oh, my goodness. You see someone asking for logic and verifiable proof when you make a claim of fact as being hysterical? Dear little man, you seem to have some issues here. What gambit can you hide behind? Oh, yeah, of course. Instead of responding to the question, just say the person who poses the question is hysterical. Clever little you. Aren't you a clever boy.

Again, you make an apparent claim of fact that "women have a tendency to be much more passive aggressive than men." Educated people know that when one makes a claim of fact, that fact needs to be supported by something more than just your personal opinion. So, again, where is the empirical evidence? Where are the studies? Where is the link that supports your personal opinion about women being passive aggressive?

Your assumptions are your assumptions. Reality and fact are something else.

My use of the word "hysterical" has seemingly flown right over your head...heheh.

I doubt very much there is anything you could say that would go over my head. Hysteria is a word and idea that has been historically and is still currently used (by knuckledraggers) to describe out of control female emotional behavior; unless you have no idea about that, my assumption would be you used it in the same way men use demeaning language when discussing anything with women, to try to score points in an argument you are losing because you have no other ammunition. You thought you were being clever: you weren't; you were being trite and quite intellectually immature and shallow.

It was clever, it was funny, it was sarcastic and satirical. The cherry on top is that it was also topical.

That you can't see that (and probably didn't understand it until I mentioned and you googled) is not my problem.

Lighten up francis. (did that one go ever your head too?)

My use of the word "hysterical" has seemingly flown right over your head...heheh.

I doubt very much there is anything you could say that would go over my head. Hysteria is a word and idea that has been historically and is still currently used (by knuckledraggers) to describe out of control female emotional behavior; unless you have no idea about that, my assumption would be you used it in the same way men use demeaning language when discussing anything with women, to try to score points in an argument you are losing because you have no other ammunition. You thought you were being clever: you weren't; you were being trite and quite intellectually immature and shallow.

It was clever, it was funny, it was sarcastic and satirical. The cherry on top is that it was also topical.

That you can't see that (and probably didn't understand it until I mentioned and you googled) is not my problem.

LMAO I didn't need to Google hysteria. Maybe you did. And I assumed from the beginning that your remark was meant to be the type of remark this thread is about. It was trite, not clever. Sorry pal, you are just one big naked chimp ass. Really disgusting, not at all nice to look at, and completely exposed, though you, like the chimp, don't realize it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
Alfalfa has been dumped, thumped, and chumped.

Nothing to see here.
Well, I'm done with him. He's a troll and just baiting people. Very tiresome and silly. I've said my peace. :trolls: Sometimes I forget.

Last edited:
[As far as this: You need some more links sweetheart? You don't get irony, do you?

I take it that means you do need more links ... Give me ten seconds along the desire to entertain you further and I will have some more for you to waste your time trying to debunk.
I know all about irony ... The smell reminds me you ... Poor little girl.

[As far as this: You need some more links sweetheart? You don't get irony, do you?

I take it that means you do need more links ... Give me ten seconds along the desire to entertain you further and I will have some more for you to waste your time trying to debunk.

Have another drink, you still appear mildly sober, socks.

I wouldn't bother. I'm not going to go back and research all the links you come up with. If you think about it logically, there is simply no way to prove empirically and without doubt that women tend to be more passive aggressive than men. It is a cultural assumption but, as yet, has never been proven. There are uncountable things in our cultures that are assumed to be truths or facts that are not proven and probably never will be. This is one and is simply opinion. As well, it's misogynistic, just like the use of the term hysteria as applied to women.

Last edited:

I wouldn't bother. I'm not going to go back and research all the links you come up with. If you think about it logically, there is simply no way to prove empircally and without doubt that women tend to be more passive aggressive than men. It is a cultural assumption but, as yet, has never been proven. When you have terminology like 'tend,' that's a huge clue you can't prove something as unquestionable. There are uncountable things in our cultures that are assumed to be truths or facts that are not proven and probably never will be. They are paradigms. This is one of them. A more current one since the coining of the term 'passive aggression' is fairly current.

Oh come on now ... You obviously spent more time reading whatever BS links someone can stumble over on the internet.
I admit that my dog is a little more entertaining when I toss a ball or a bone out in the yard ... And he runs out there chasing it down just to bring it back and drop it my lap.

You sure you don't to play some "fetch" Fido... I will throw it for silly ass again?

Men and Women are both mean to each other, seems obvious.

Yes, but it's mainly women (and deedee) who respond to meaness with misplaced accusations of misogyny.

But that's okay, they're only men. Who cares...

Have another drink, you still appear mildly sober, socks.

Hmmm, very perceptive, I must say!

Yes, but it's mainly women (and deedee) who respond to meaness with misplaced accusations of misogyny.

Well the thread is about misogyny and mansplaining so they are on topic.

If the thread was about misandry and they only talked about misogyny it would be off topic.

I already see your point and agreed with you.

Still, when men are demeaned or silenced they tend not to call it out, part if that problem is because not only women but other men participate in silencing men from bringing awareness to man shaming and misandry.

If a man were to talk about it too much other men would man-shame him and belittle him as if he is not "taking things like a man" both genders participate in this toward each other.

Women tend to talk about it more.

I made a thread about what is a "real man" and barely a reply.

:dunno:

If the thread was about misandry and they only talked about misogyny it would be off topic.

Still, when men are demeaned or silenced they tend not to call it out, part if that problem is because not only women but other men participate in silencing men from bringing awareness to man shaming and misandry.

If a man were to talk about it too much other men would man-shame him and belittle him as if he is not "taking things like a man" both genders participate in this toward each other.

My point, which I sometimes attempt to make through satire if for no other reason then to make the thread interesting for the readers, is that this whole thread, whose target was sexism and misogyny, is in itself sexist and probably misandristic.

Look at this comment by the OP...

"My reaction was how dare anyone speak to women like this?"

Does he have any idea how sexist this is? The unspoken subtext of the remark is that women are too fragile, too timid, and maybe even too dumb to be able to take care of themselves and that they need an unwritten code of behavior to protect them. And guess who the purveyors of that protection is?

Why, men of course. Men like the ambiguously male deedee...heheh.

And that isn't even the worst of it, this comment went UNCHECKED AND UNRESPONDED to by all the females who piled on about the depravity of men so they could get a few passive aggressive cyber kicks in on a father, husband or ex boyfriend who treated them like shit.

I've had this discussion, even about comments similar to the OP's, a dozen times on other boards. But I have to honest and say this was the dumbest one of all. The OP got his ass kicked on another thread and decided to post this one (he didn't even ping the guy he was attacking) so he could run home like a little boy to mama and get bosomly love from the women on this site who he knew would be all to eager to put their brains on hold and indulge in a goodly portion of misandry validation.

The problem is I didn't let him get away with it. So now I, instead of the cretin on the previous thread, have become the target of hysterical types not because of what I've said on this thread, and here's the kicker, but for what I've said on other threads that have nothing to do with this topic.

Passive-aggressiveness at it's most naked level.

I don't hate women, I love them and they love me. And in demonstration of that admiration I treat women here the same as I would any man, not because I think you're an easy target but because I think you can handle yourself just fine.

That being said, detractors fuck off.

Last edited:

It wasn't especially clever, not terribly funny and was poor sarcasm. You are not nearly as brilliant as you seem to think, or is this all an act?

Sounds like you're trying to run a con job on us.

My point, which I sometimes attempt to make through satire if for no other reason then to make the thread interesting for the readers, is that this whole thread, whose target was sexism and misogyny, is in itself sexist and probably misandristic.

Look at this comment by the OP...

"My reaction was how dare anyone speak to women like this?"

Does he have any idea how sexist this is? The unspoken subtext of the remark is that women are too fragile, too timid, and maybe even too dumb to be able to take care of themselves and that they need an unwritten code of behavior to protect them. And guess who the purveyors of that protection is?

Why, men of course. Men like the ambiguously male deedee...heheh.

And that isn't even the worst of it, this comment went UNCHECKED AND UNRESPONDED to by all the females who piled on about the depravity of men so they could get a few passive aggressive cyber kicks in on a father, husband or ex boyfriend who treated them like shit.

I've had this discussion, even about comments similar to the OP's, a dozen times on other boards. But I have to honest and say this was the dumbest one of all. The OP got his ass kicked on another thread and decided to post this one (he didn't even ping the guy he was attacking) so he could run home like a little boy to mama and get bosomly love from the women on this site who he knew would be all to eager to put their brains on hold and indulge in a goodly portion of misandry validation.

The problem is I didn't let him get away with it. So now I, instead of the cretin on the previous thread, have become the target of hysterical types not because of what I've said on this thread, and here's the kicker, but for what I've said on other threads that have nothing to do with this topic.

Passive-aggressiveness at it's most naked level.

I don't hate women, I love them and they love me. And in demonstration of that admiration I treat women here the same as I would any man, not because I think you're an easy target but because I think you can handle yourself just fine.

That being said, fuck off.

He made the thread because he had a realization of what sexism felt like from a gender different then himself (as he gender identifies as male).

It would be much like if one of the poster's here who gender identify as female made a thread about misandry and pointed to a thread where someone was demeaning her by reducing everything down to her being a dumb man with a small penis.

In my opinion he was showing empathy not trying to state only women are gender victims or only men have gender privilege.

Being able to gender identify with each other helps build a rapport.

As far as some posters (male and female) missing your point it could be because in some of your sarcasm you used language that was gender based and attacking which automatically makes people feel defensive.

People tend to shut down once name calling happens and I noticed it was back n forth between you and the responders throwing barbs back at ya.

If you had a genuine interest in making a point could have been done without the trolling aspect.

That said, I still saw your point and De's point.

:cool:

Last edited:

It wasn't especially clever, not terribly funny and was poor sarcasm. You are not nearly as brilliant as you seem to think, or is this all an act?

Sounds like you're trying to run a con job on us.

Got to admit that it is highly amusing watching little Alfi bragging about his alleged "prowess" at "kicking ass" in this forum when he is actually getting his butt kicked so hard his nose is bleeding. :lol:

"People tend to shut down once name calling happens and I noticed it was back n forth between you and the responders throwing barbs back at ya."

Name calling? Back and forth? Where did I engage in name calling? I was having fun with derder due to this comment OF HIS OWN...

"Yes, I can understand why he mistook me for being female..."

Here are personal attacks and name calling I endured after that.

BOOP - So you and TK are women?

DER - Doubtful that you have the cognitive skills to comprehend it, Alfi!

BOOP - You're a prick.

DER - You have been exposed as a racist and a misogynist. As such you are not only beneath contempt but you are also unworthy of any attention.

BOED - There is a very effective practice in Civil Society known as shunning. I find it very appropriate for such trolls.

BOOP - Well, maybe if you were a woman, you'd have enough brains to figure it out.

So, other than my comments responding to derders own about being mistaken for woman, can you show me how I engaged in name calling with the other posters? Was that a mistaken impression of yours or did you just make it up?

The most hilarious thing of all, this was derders closing comment on his OP...

"If you supported BCA then let's also support making this forum a better place for all of us to share our opinions without resorting to the lowest common denominator."

Last edited:
"Got to admit that it is highly amusing watching little Alfi bragging about his alleged "prowess" at "kicking ass" in this forum when he is actually getting his butt kicked so hard his nose is bleeding."

Since you put "prowess" and "kicking ass" in quotes most would assume you are posting comments I have made.

Can you show me where I used those words describing myself? If not, then you're a liar.

I already acknowledged it was a back n forth snarky thing, are you going to say you did no sarcasm and no snarkiness?

You certainly did do things to "provoke" a response maybe you did not name call by saying twat but using sweetie and saying do you need a man to explain it to you are things aimed to make others defensive.

It shuts down a discussion and makes people react back childishly.

Are you saying you have not participated in poking at people?

Forum List

Back