calling out Pogo

Go fuck yourself asshole. I'm not sure what the "Bull Ring" is but presumably you don't have the guts to PM me. So fine, we'll do it right here. Just tell me this--

Have I ever come to trash one of your threads? Ever?

Exactly. Grow the fuck up. End of story.

PM you? This is the structured debate callout forum. Pretty sure I did it properly... :dunno:

5419577887_83b328f206_z.jpg

Right bro?

Look, I don't know what the fucking point of this thread is other than you publicly admitting juvenility. I already made my point and I'm unsubscribing. You know what to do.

But get one thing through your head -- *I* called YOU out, not the other way around.
And I'll have that thread closed rather than allow scumbags to pollute it.

BUH bye.

Look, I don't know what the fucking point of this thread is other than you publicly admitting juvenility. I already made my point and I'm unsubscribing. You know what to do.

But get one thing through your head -- *I* called YOU out, not the other way around.
And I'll have that thread closed rather than allow scumbags to pollute it.

BUH bye.
LOL
So, just to be clear, you are refusing debate with me?

I don't get how wanting a structured 1-on-1 debate is juvenile.. makes as much sense as polluting the forum with your bitching about things that you yourself do. Even 2 minutes after complaining about it..

I don't get how wanting a structured 1-on-1 debate is juvenile.. makes as much sense as polluting the forum with your bitching about things that you yourself do. Even 2 minutes after complaining about it..
He chickened out..... hahaha....

He chickened out..... hahaha....
I assumed that myself when he acted like he didn't know what the bull ring was lol...

What thread is this? I need to know to make an informed analysis....

they are referring to another thread. One Pogo said he would request to "close".. so this started elsewhere.
I don't even know what they supposedly are debating...

they are referring to another thread. One Pogo said he would request to "close".. so this started elsewhere.
I don't even know what they supposedly are debating...
Are you being blonde today? :smiliehug:

No. This thread is entirely vague.

Let's debate something? What? Should have a topic at least....

No. This thread is entirely vague.

Let's debate something? What? Should have a topic at least....
No topic.. TN left it open for Pogster to debate about anything. I'll try to find where the feud started but lets just ask TNHarley

Not that it matters. It just sounded like something specific. I have no intention of taking sides. I honestly think it's a waste and just an excuse for some drama. Especially since everyone claims they don't care about people here and it's not real etc.

I wish someone would call me out in a thread to debate. No such luck

Forum List

Back