calling out Pogo

LOL I hope you feel better.
I feel fine. Do you feel better about coming here making yourself sound superior and then proceed to refuse debate?
Hi TNHarley IsaacNewton Pogo
After seeing this thread started off on the wrong foot, and managed to set people off,
Could we start over from here, and actually pick something that the FOUR of us could debate?

How would you like to pair up?
If IsaacNewton and Pogo can back each other up against TNHarley,
I am happy to team up with TNH and we can play a good set of doubles!

Instead of arguing what is in bounds, out of bounds, who first challenged whom to a play off,
let's pick up where things went off track and try to get back in the game.

Now Pogo and TNHarley what did Pogo call you out on?
TNH what was it that Pogo said that you wanted to challenge?

IsaacNewton and I have gotten on opposite sides of issues, so let's pick one of them
and pick it apart. Instead of pissing off both IN and Pogo, let's work in pairs and try to stay on topic.

Can we pick one?
Thanks I'd like to try this!

I feel fine. Do you feel better about coming here making yourself sound superior and then proceed to refuse debate?
After seeing this thread started off on the wrong foot, and managed to set people off,
Could we start over from here, and actually pick something that the FOUR of us could debate?

Instead of arguing what is in bounds, out of bounds, who first challenged whom to a play off,

IsaacNewton and I have gotten on opposite sides of issues, so let's pick one of them
and pick it apart. Instead of pissing off both IN and Pogo, let's work in pairs and try to stay on topic.

Can we pick one?

I came to this post only because I got an alert.

Emily, there's no issue here; I had created a thread to post some festival pictures I took, and TNH came in to troll it. I asked him to remove the troll post, he declined, so I had the mods clean it up. He melted down at the idea that trolling has consequences, so he came here to whine to everybody.

The end.

I don't know what this particular forum is for; never been here before. But whatever it is I'm really not interested.

Now I'm unsubscribing again. Ciao.

Can we pick one?

Emily, there's no issue here; I had created a thread to post some festival pictures I took, and TNH came in to troll it. I asked him to remove the troll post, he declined, so I had the mods clean it up. He melted down at the idea that trolling has consequences, so he came here to whine to everybody.

The end.

I don't know what this particular forum is for; never been here before. But whatever it is I'm really not interested.

Can we pick one?

The end.

Hypocrite and liar

Forum List

Back