Calling out Rightwinger

Anybody here notice anytime somebody disagrees with 9/11 they are automatically a paid shill? Where's my check?
P.S The Easter Bunny did it.

Anybody here notice anytime somebody disagrees with 9/11 they are automatically a paid shill? Where's my check?

It just so happens that I am a paid shill and government informant

Where do I sign up? I need the eggs.:eusa_whistle:
It's not as easy as it seems. Takes years of training and endless hours reading the posts of retards like 9/11
But on the bright side........chicks dig guys who are paid Internet posters

It's not as easy as it seems. Takes years of training and endless hours reading the posts of retards like 9/11

Yeah, I kinda figured there was more to it than just volunteering and suiting up. Also, being a chick myself, attracting them isn't much incentive. I would like to cop an honorary badge though. Anything you can do about that??

Yeah, I kinda figured there was more to it than just volunteering and suiting up. Also, being a chick myself, attracting them isn't much incentive. I would like to cop an honorary badge though. Anything you can do about that??

The thing is......if you go to a party and tell some girl you work for the CIA or are an NFL Quarterback, they believe you
But tell them you are a paid USMB poster and they think you are just making shit up to impress them

seven farts in a row from the trolls since my last post.:clap2::clap2::poop::9::9::9::9::9::9::9:

one paid,and one NON paid.:lol:

Last edited:
Oswald did it

yeah thats how you ALWAYS debate when people present facts to you that you cant counter and you know you are cornered.

thats your standard rebutall and then you ALWAYS claim you won the debate.:lol::lol:

you should start a comedy club troll. you sure showed me.you sure proved your right that oswald did it.:lol:

welll at LEAST you dont troll in your sports debates and actually make reasonable posts there except for your laughable rants about Belecheck being a good coach of course.:lol:

Other than that rant of yours about him all the time,at least you know how to debate properly in sports for the most part.too bad you never learned how to debate politics.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back