🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Callous Conservatism and bigotry on steroids

Leave it to a Republican to provide a perfect example of the coldness of callous conservatives, that set who lack the basic human attributes of humanity and benevolence.

Jason Chaffetz Hits a New Low by Shaming a Homeless NYC Resident on Instagram

Boo fucking hoo. These assholes are mostly physically capable of working, but would rather panhandle. They have made NYC a mess again.

And there is nothing wrong with pointing out the fact some asshole sleeping on the street can afford a freaking high end cell phone.

Last edited:
Leave it to a Republican to provide a perfect example of the coldness of callous conservatives, that set who lack the basic human attributes of humanity and benevolence.

AWESOME!
It's so nice to see people with the balls to call shit as it actually is....we've seen enough verbal coddling from the spineless pussies under the Hussein administration. Yep folks, it's time to sack-up...stop being scared of reality.

Shouldnt the only judgement be given when you find out how they ended up in the street?
Thats both sides. You are just as ignorant as he is.

I did say "mostly". The really bad ones are the ones using animals to gain sympathy.

They are all healthy looking 20 somethings, would would rather beg than work menial jobs. The ones I have seen have no observable mental or physical deficiencies. Most of those are much older.

A homeless guy on an iPhone...a perfect example of what Dems want to turn the middle class into.

• Banned

Boo fucking hoo. These assholes are mostly physically capable of working, but would rather panhandle. They have made NYC a mess again.

And there is nothing wrong with pointing out the fact some asshole sleeping on the street can afford a freaking high end cell phone.

Examples abound of ignorance, bigotry and froideur (i.e. haughty aloofness and cold superiority).

Another example of ignorance, bigotry and froideur (i.e. haughty aloofness and cold superiority).

There are plenty of services and shelters available to people like this.

Again, HE HAS A FUCKING CELL PHONE!!!!

How is that shaming someone? It also raises the question how is someone living on the street making the monthly cell phone bill payments? I would guess if one is living on the street they don't have steady employment or a regular paycheck.

Another example of ignorance, bigotry and froideur (i.e. haughty aloofness and cold superiority).

Hussein programmed his followers to honestly believe that poor and homeless people "NEED" cell phones paid for by you...haha

As hard as I try I can't find issue with anything Mr Chaffetz has said or the tweet photo that backs it up.

He's a schizophrenic whose parents have given him a cellphone to keep in touch. There's a million and one different, valid, reasons a person might have a phone and not a home.

He's a schizophrenic whose parents have given him a cellphone to keep in touch. There's a million and one different, valid, reasons a person might have a phone and not a home.

I don't believe Marty's ignorance is willful. somehow he was dropped on his head too many times.

So why don't his parent's commit him?

Oh wait we did away with commitments because it was cruel, so it's better they stay on the street, pollute our sidewalks, and be potential threats.

I don't believe Marty's ignorance is willful. somehow he was dropped on his head too many times.

Everyone has a freaking excuse. if he is sick he should be committed.

Oh wait we did away with commitments because it was cruel, so it's better they stay on the street, pollute our sidewalks, and be potential threats.

Yup, chock full of compassion. You're soooooo conservative.

Yup, chock full of compassion. You're soooooo conservative.

Yeah, far more compassionate to just let him stay on the street. There are plenty of programs out there for people like this, some of them just like being homeless, or we can't commit them because of bleeding heart idiots like you.

My tax dollars "at work".

Forum List

Back