🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Callous Conservatism and bigotry on steroids

Another example of ignorance, bigotry and froideur (i.e. haughty aloofness and cold superiority).

There are plenty of services and shelters available to people like this.

Again, HE HAS A FUCKING CELL PHONE!!!!

He's a schizophrenic whose parents have given him a cellphone to keep in touch. There's a million and one different, valid, reasons a person might have a phone and not a home.

So why don't his parent's commit him?

Oh wait we did away with commitments because it was cruel, so it's better they stay on the street, pollute our sidewalks, and be potential threats.

Yup, chock full of compassion. You're soooooo conservative.

Yeah, far more compassionate to just let him stay on the street. There are plenty of programs out there for people like this, some of them just like being homeless, or we can't commit them because of bleeding heart idiots like you.

My tax dollars "at work".

I doubt very much your tax dollars pay for much of anything - likely they wouldn't pay for one cab ride by Trump's daughter and son-in-law to their lawyers office and lunch afterward.

He's a schizophrenic whose parents have given him a cellphone to keep in touch. There's a million and one different, valid, reasons a person might have a phone and not a home.

Oh wait we did away with commitments because it was cruel, so it's better they stay on the street, pollute our sidewalks, and be potential threats.

Yeah, far more compassionate to just let him stay on the street. There are plenty of programs out there for people like this, some of them just like being homeless, or we can't commit them because of bleeding heart idiots like you.

I doubt very much your tax dollars pay for much of anything - likely they wouldn't pay for one cab ride by Trump's daughter and son-in-law to their lawyers office and lunch afterward.

I make $130k a year in NYC so my tax $$ and those of my fellow NY'ers pay for plenty of this.

If you can't take care of yourself, then we should be able to dictate how you are taken care of.

If he's schizophrenic and can't take care of himself. Institutionalize him

If he's just fucking a lazy millennial, work program time.

how is leaving him on the street compassionate?

And?

i would rather they be locked up in hospitals than on the streets or in jails. Who is preventing the return of institutions like we used to have?

I'll give you a guess, it usually isn't law and order types.

Callous conservatives seek order, laws apply to others, not them.

Not even remotely about the current discussion, you cheap dime store hack.

Leave it to a Republican to provide a perfect example of the coldness of callous conservatives, that set who lack the basic human attributes of humanity and benevolence.

Jason Chaffetz Hits a New Low by Shaming a Homeless NYC Resident on Instagram

Boo fucking hoo. These assholes are mostly physically capable of working, but would rather panhandle. They have made NYC a mess again.

And there is nothing wrong with pointing out the fact some asshole sleeping on the street can afford a freaking high end cell phone.

Another example of ignorance, bigotry and froideur (i.e. haughty aloofness and cold superiority).

I don't believe Marty's ignorance is willful. somehow he was dropped on his head too many times.
arent you in your 70s? How do lack such basic amounts of awareness?
For all you know, those guys could be fucking crackheads. Get off your high horse.

And?

i would rather they be locked up in hospitals than on the streets or in jails. Who is preventing the return of institutions like we used to have?

And yet it WAS St Reagan that closed state institutions. We know it wasn't conservatives that made sure mental health was included in ACA coverage.

"Locking up" the mentally ill is not the answer. "Law and order" is not the appropriate response to mental illnesses.

Most counties do a homeless count regularly. You should volunteer next time. Or maybe volunteer at a shelter. You really need to talk to these people.

I make $130k a year in NYC so my tax $$ and those of my fellow NY'ers pay for plenty of this.

If you can't take care of yourself, then we should be able to dictate how you are taken care of.

I don't believe you. I receive more in my retirement, and I've shared how a LE upper management retiree can receive that compensation. Tell us what you do to earn $130k a year, and yet piss and moan about having to pay $200 for a gun permit.

Boo fucking hoo. These assholes are mostly physically capable of working, but would rather panhandle. They have made NYC a mess again.

And there is nothing wrong with pointing out the fact some asshole sleeping on the street can afford a freaking high end cell phone.

I don't believe Marty's ignorance is willful. somehow he was dropped on his head too many times.
For all you know, those guys could be fucking crackheads. Get off your high horse.

Nope...a crack head would sell the phone for a high. And even if they were, my high horse would encourage treatment not derision.

Nope...a crack head would sell the phone for a high. And even if they were, my high horse would encourage treatment not derision.
There you go assuming but no one else can. You are just as stupid as Wry

And?

And yet it WAS St Reagan that closed state institutions. We know it wasn't conservatives that made sure mental health was included in ACA coverage.

"Locking up" the mentally ill is not the answer. "Law and order" is not the appropriate response to mental illnesses.

Most counties do a homeless count regularly. You should volunteer next time. Or maybe volunteer at a shelter. You really need to talk to these people.

Thank you, I'd forgotten that Governor Reagan, using a false pathos argument, was able to close most State Institutions serving the mentally ill; claiming the mentally ill were better served in their local community, yet he and the Republicans in the legislature raided local taxes making such a policy inadequate to serve their needs, and that has resulted in filing county jails and prisons with the mentally ill.

What I don't assume is that they should be derided for being homeless and in possession of a telephone.

Fuck you!

I don't believe you. I receive more in my retirement, and I've shared how a LE upper management retiree can receive that compensation. Tell us what you do to earn $130k a year, and yet piss and moan about having to pay $200 for a gun permit.

I'm an Environmental Engineer specializing in Construction.

The fact you receive more in retirement from a government job is an example of how fucked we are.

And its closer to $600 for a gun permit and a 3-6 month wait, you government fuck-stooge.

And?

I deal with enough of them day to day. One begs at a corner by my house and never cleans up his fucking mess.

There is plenty of help for them out there that I pay for, maybe we need to make the help mandatory if they can't help themselves.

What I don't assume is that they should be derided for being homeless and in possession of a telephone.
Maybe they should. FFS, i will say it again You dont know how they ended up in that situation

Fuck you!

latest

Forum List

Back