Calls For Militant Escalation w/ Kavanaugh Confirmed - Conservatives should avoid, defend & laugh

I realize that for all of us conservative nationalists, but especially for testosterone driven, red blooded American men, ANTIFA in an anathema to all that you hold dear & U want to to enter the fray fists first. There is far more to gain politically & ideologically at the ballot box by sitting back and letting the progressive swine showcase their insurrectionism! (please do be careful and prepared though)

If U really want to flip the proverbial 'bird' at them, don't engage them, let the authorities handle their wrath. They want nothing more than to drag U down to their depraved anarchistic level of mobocracy & there is a National constituency watching with MSM vultures waiting to pounce & fabricate lies. Aren't you really damn proud of the 'Proud Boys', their stalwart toughness and restraint in the face of the evil scum!!!

FEAR!!!!!

OMG. HE is going to take away our right to chose! FEAR!! Him!!!

Good point Dschrute3. Just wondering, how many out there have tried to get a concealed carry permit (if required) but have been thwarted? How many just haven't bothered or don't see the point & why? And if you are inclined to share, how many do carry on occasion?
I carry 24/7 I renew my enhanced permit every 4 years. If you have a clean record you shouldn’t have a problem acquiring one. The FBI is pretty through when performing back ground checks.

I'm so sorry you are so afraid till you think you need to be armed 24/7 A coward's life must be hard for you.

Good point Dschrute3. Just wondering, how many out there have tried to get a concealed carry permit (if required) but have been thwarted? How many just haven't bothered or don't see the point & why? And if you are inclined to share, how many do carry on occasion?
I carry 24/7 I renew my enhanced permit every 4 years. If you have a clean record you shouldn’t have a problem acquiring one. The FBI is pretty through when performing back ground checks.
Thankfully, despite a spate on new gun laws in VT, permits are non existent across the board. It's a little nuanced but what are the thoughts out there on single action (SA) & double action (DA) or both for concealed carry. Some lawyer friends of mine have encouraged me to CC double action only for liability purposes; that whole ("did you actually intend to pull the trigger or did you flinch / were you shaking") prosecutorial tact. Any of y'all have any thoughts on the matter...

2018-10-07_16-08-26.png

You idiots are brainwashed and fear Mongered to the point of insanity.... The only spike in violence has been the one after Trump against Muslims gays Jews blacks Etc. The violent ones are always right wing. Antifa doesn't do anything except fight Nazis. Horrible. You have seen the clips of them in Berkeley and Charlottesville so many times you are nuts. Of course I wish they would stop but they are tiny number of Punk kids, not your brainwashed Thug middle-aged White supremacists and militia brainwashed nut jobs...

You idiots are brainwashed and fear Mongered to the point of insanity.... The only spike in violence has been the one after Trump against Muslims gays Jews blacks Etc. The violent ones are always right wing. Antifa doesn't do anything except fight Nazis. Horrible. You have seen the clips of them in Berkeley and Charlottesville so many times you are nuts. Of course I wish they would stop but they are tiny number of Punk kids, not your brainwashed Thug middle-aged White supremacists and militia brainwashed nut jobs...
I guess you are also moaning about female sexual assault victims too... So scary, brainwashed functional morons LOL.

BE AFRAID!!!!
HE MAY GET MAD WHEN SITTING ON THE BENCH! BE AFRAID!!!

The Constitution!!! The Constitution!!!
BE AFRAID OF WOMEN!!!!! PROTECT YOUR WHITE BOYS!!!!
CONSERVATIVES WANT TO LOCK UP YOUR WOMEN! BE AFRAID!

We could do this all night long. I think I've made the point that radicals like you are huge fearmongers.
I think the women and minorities have more of a clue than that... The GOP is basically a disgrace hyper-partisan Liars... Along with their corrupt greedy idiot billionaire run propaganda machine.

I'm so sorry you are so afraid till you think you need to be armed 24/7 A coward's life must be hard for you.
I'm so sorry you are so afraid of guns you aren't armed 24/7. A coward's life must be hard for you. Do you leave your jack and spare tire at home too? AAA will take care of you...mechanical tools are scary as well.

Thankfully, despite a spate on new gun laws in VT, permits are non existent across the board. It's a little nuanced but what are the thoughts out there on single action (SA) & double action (DA) or both for concealed carry. Some lawyer friends of mine have encouraged me to CC double action only for liability purposes; that whole ("did you actually intend to pull the trigger or did you flinch / were you shaking") prosecutorial tact. Any of y'all have any thoughts on the matter...
I just recently started carrying a double action with a thumb safety..and I really think that's the way to go. Your firearm is in condition 1 or 1.5 if you have a thumb safety. No exposed hammer to mess with. I have Taurus 709...great little 9mm that can be had for under $200. It also comes in .40 cal...that's the 740 model.

Forum List

Back