Calls For Militant Escalation w/ Kavanaugh Confirmed - Conservatives should avoid, defend & laugh

I hope the opposition gets their ideological message out there, trumpet if from the mountaintops! Devoid are the tenets of actual compassion (not to be confused with usury), nationalistic sovereignty (not to be confused with 'melting pot', safety (not to be confused with Nanny State), prosperity (not to be confused with entitlements) etc. etc. etc....
oh hell - this entire post is confusing.

not to be confused with non confusing things.

yep and you can't even state what that is.

Sure I can. Kavanaugh doesn't have the temperament required for a SC judge. The American Bar Association is even reevaluating their endorsement of him for that purpose. I'm not sure they would withdraw their endorsement at this point, but they did request a delay for them to decide. He will forever have a cloud of doubt over any decisions he might make.

View attachment 221285

Well, no. I didn't say anything about a serial rapist. I said he doesn't have the temperament for the job. How many SC judges have you seen cry when asked a question, or answer with the attitude of a spoiled 5 year old?

Wanna talk about people acting like spoiled children? How about the behavior of the protesters outside of the supreme court? Every time the left arranges one of their protest events they make complete fucking asses of themselves, but these are the people who's political ideology we should implement. Give me a break.

I'm not really sure that protesters much care about your opinion. What made you think they might?

Maybe they should reflect on how their behavior damages the public image of the democratic party if they want to win elections.

Democrats screwed up by attacking Kavanaugh. Sure if he had been elected 2 weeks ago republicans would have viewed it as a win for TRUMP, it would have lasted a week or so and most likely faded. By attacking BK in such a vicious way and continuing to try and delegitimize his appointment they are only helping TRUMP to unit the never-TRUMPers,

Kavanaugh has done a fine job of de-legitimizing himself.

Sure I can. Kavanaugh doesn't have the temperament required for a SC judge. The American Bar Association is even reevaluating their endorsement of him for that purpose. I'm not sure they would withdraw their endorsement at this point, but they did request a delay for them to decide. He will forever have a cloud of doubt over any decisions he might make.
the american bar said no such thing. nice try to provide more fake shit.

Democrats screwed up by attacking Kavanaugh. Sure if he had been elected 2 weeks ago republicans would have viewed it as a win for TRUMP, it would have lasted a week or so and most likely faded. By attacking BK in such a vicious way and continuing to try and delegitimize his appointment they are only helping TRUMP to unit the never-TRUMPers,

Kavanaugh has done a fine job of de-legitimizing himself.

He will forever have a cloud of doubt over any decisions he might make.
Which for one means absolutely nothing when it comes to decisions he renders. And for another; only by people who don’t even matter, and will be forgotten shortly after the mid terms.

I'm sure he hopes it will soon be forgotten. Hard to forget a SC nominee that cries when questioned, and insults the questioners.
you mean his attackers? you mean self defense. and again RBG did more as a sitting judge did worse.

View attachment 221285

Well, no. I didn't say anything about a serial rapist. I said he doesn't have the temperament for the job. How many SC judges have you seen cry when asked a question, or answer with the attitude of a spoiled 5 year old?

Wanna talk about people acting like spoiled children? How about the behavior of the protesters outside of the supreme court? Every time the left arranges one of their protest events they make complete fucking asses of themselves, but these are the people who's political ideology we should implement. Give me a break.

I'm not really sure that protesters much care about your opinion. What made you think they might?
we know they don't. we also know they've blown their self respect and integrity toward other american human beings. They lost all standards of civility.

View attachment 221285

we know they don't. we also know they've blown their self respect and integrity toward other american human beings. They lost all standards of civility.

You are certainly free to believe that, no matter how dumb that belief might be.

You are certainly free to believe that, no matter how dumb that belief might be.
it was stated quite nicely today on the Dennis Prager show, The walking dead. The way the protesters are acting is like the characters of the walking dead. bouncing around like they wish to devour the senator in front of them. and if they attempt to leave, grab them and throw them back in front of the mob to eat. Too fking funny of analogy today.

Kavanaugh protesters yell at Sen. Collins for voting ‘yes’ on procedural vote

it was stated quite nicely today on the Dennis Prager show, The walking dead. The way the protesters are acting is like the characters of the walking dead. bouncing around like they wish to devour the senator in front of them. and if they attempt to leave, grab them and throw them back in front of the mob to eat. Too fking funny of analogy today.

Prager is a joke and nobody from either side takes him seriously.To his credit, he's managed to anger Randroids and Ron Paul fans in the past, mainly when he raged on Paul for saying that blacks are disproportionately executed.[37]Unfortunately for Prager, Ron Paul was actually right in this case.[38] Also, the fact that Prager accuses Paul of being a "radical lefty" during his rant makes his definition of a "leftist" even more confusing.

Prager is a joke and nobody from either side takes him seriously.To his credit, he's managed to anger Randroids and Ron Paul fans in the past, mainly when he raged on Paul for saying that blacks are disproportionately executed.[37]Unfortunately for Prager, Ron Paul was actually right in this case.[38] Also, the fact that Prager accuses Paul of being a "radical lefty" during his rant makes his definition of a "leftist" even more confusing.
this post shows how productive he's been. nothing more complimentary than saying what you just did. LOL. wow, you all don't get it.

It was an analogy and it was spot on based on what I provided in the video. walking dead. ewwwwwwwwww

Good point Dschrute3. Just wondering, how many out there have tried to get a concealed carry permit (if required) but have been thwarted? How many just haven't bothered or don't see the point & why? And if you are inclined to share, how many do carry on occasion?
I carry 24/7 I renew my enhanced permit every 4 years. If you have a clean record you shouldn’t have a problem acquiring one. The FBI is pretty through when performing back ground checks.

I'm so sorry you are so afraid till you think you need to be armed 24/7 A coward's life must be hard for you.
Kavanaugh, the man, the Supreme Court Justice. we won.

BTW, to your post, that isn't his right by you? tell us how you wish to destroy his life. come now, we're all waiting for your genius.

There are two kinds of folks on our side....

Those for whom knowing we won is enough,...

...And those who keep reminding the other side that they lost.

Count me in the second group.

Good point Dschrute3. Just wondering, how many out there have tried to get a concealed carry permit (if required) but have been thwarted? How many just haven't bothered or don't see the point & why? And if you are inclined to share, how many do carry on occasion?
I carry 24/7 I renew my enhanced permit every 4 years. If you have a clean record you shouldn’t have a problem acquiring one. The FBI is pretty through when performing back ground checks.

I'm so sorry you are so afraid till you think you need to be armed 24/7 A coward's life must be hard for you.

BTW, to your post, that isn't his right by you? tell us how you wish to destroy his life. come now, we're all waiting for your genius.

I'm with you PC. right there with you. I will never stop eliminating evil from society.

You seem to think that is the final score. The game isn't any where near being over. You won a couple of rounds. Big deal.

You seem to think that is the final score. The game isn't any where near being over. You won a couple of rounds. Big deal.
what you got to continue anything? LOL let's go fk head let's hear it.

The game aint ever over, just for us on an individual basis it comes to an end; we are subbed out when we croak, lol.

You're right. There will never be another election, and there will never be another political battle. Trump's election ended all that, and you will be the champions forever. Is that what you think?

You're right. There will never be another election, and there will never be another political battle. Trump's election ended all that, and you will be the champions forever. Is that what you think?
not at all, but the behavior from your side sure demonstrates you think so.

The game aint ever over, just for us on an individual basis it comes to an end; we are subbed out when we croak, lol.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan

"we are subbed out when we croak, lol."

Well, not always.....

You've probably heard this: "When I die, bury me in Chicago so I can remain politically active."
Mort Sahl

I realize that for all of us conservative nationalists, but especially for testosterone driven, red blooded American men, ANTIFA in an anathema to all that you hold dear & U want to to enter the fray fists first. There is far more to gain politically & ideologically at the ballot box by sitting back and letting the progressive swine showcase their insurrectionism! (please do be careful and prepared though)

If U really want to flip the proverbial 'bird' at them, don't engage them, let the authorities handle their wrath. They want nothing more than to drag U down to their depraved anarchistic level of mobocracy & there is a National constituency watching with MSM vultures waiting to pounce & fabricate lies. Aren't you really damn proud of the 'Proud Boys', their stalwart toughness and restraint in the face of the evil scum!!!

The last time this happened was back with the Thomas confirmation. Back then there was a female backlash.

So history is repeating itself 25 years later again.

I realize that for all of us conservative nationalists, but especially for testosterone driven, red blooded American men, ANTIFA in an anathema to all that you hold dear & U want to to enter the fray fists first. There is far more to gain politically & ideologically at the ballot box by sitting back and letting the progressive swine showcase their insurrectionism! (please do be careful and prepared though)

If U really want to flip the proverbial 'bird' at them, don't engage them, let the authorities handle their wrath. They want nothing more than to drag U down to their depraved anarchistic level of mobocracy & there is a National constituency watching with MSM vultures waiting to pounce & fabricate lies. Aren't you really damn proud of the 'Proud Boys', their stalwart toughness and restraint in the face of the evil scum!!!

The last time this happened was back with the Thomas confirmation. Back then there was a female backlash.

So history is repeating itself 25 years later again.

again proving the leftists never learn from failure. that is why they are not genius'.

not at all, but the behavior from your side sure demonstrates you think so.

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back