Calls For Militant Escalation w/ Kavanaugh Confirmed - Conservatives should avoid, defend & laugh

Democrats screwed up by attacking Kavanaugh. Sure if he had been elected 2 weeks ago republicans would have viewed it as a win for TRUMP, it would have lasted a week or so and most likely faded. By attacking BK in such a vicious way and continuing to try and delegitimize his appointment they are only helping TRUMP to unit the never-TRUMPers,

Kavanaugh has done a fine job of de-legitimizing himself.
yep and you can't even state what that is.

He will forever have a cloud of doubt over any decisions he might make.
Which for one means absolutely nothing when it comes to decisions he renders. And for another; only by people who don’t even matter, and will be forgotten shortly after the mid terms.

Temperament is the new liberal but word. I suspect we'll see it used on whoever TRUMP appoints to replace RBG.

It is amusing for liberals who have been out of control with rage going on 2 years would question anyones temperament.

Democrats screwed up by attacking Kavanaugh. Sure if he had been elected 2 weeks ago republicans would have viewed it as a win for TRUMP, it would have lasted a week or so and most likely faded. By attacking BK in such a vicious way and continuing to try and delegitimize his appointment they are only helping TRUMP to unit the never-TRUMPers,

Which for one means absolutely nothing when it comes to decisions he renders. And for another; only by people who don’t even matter, and will be forgotten shortly after the mid terms.

Temperament is the new liberal but word. I suspect we'll see it used on whoever TRUMP appoints to replace RBG.

It is amusing for liberals who have been out of control with rage going on 2 years would question anyones temperament.

Nothing new about that word. Perhaps Fox forgot to mention it, but neither Trump or his entire group have the temperament to fill the positions they are in.

Good point Dschrute3. Just wondering, how many out there have tried to get a concealed carry permit (if required) but have been thwarted? How many just haven't bothered or don't see the point & why? And if you are inclined to share, how many do carry on occasion?

I'm good. I'm prepared to defend myself and my family. But let's be real, most Democrat men are cuckold wankers. They aren't to be feared for the most part. But there are the few fanatical degenerates who will resort to violence. So it's wise to be prepared. You never know when a Democrat mob riot is gonna happen. Better to be safe than sorry.

Good point Dschrute3. Just wondering, how many out there have tried to get a concealed carry permit (if required) but have been thwarted? How many just haven't bothered or don't see the point & why? And if you are inclined to share, how many do carry on occasion?

I'm good. I'm prepared to defend myself and my family. But let's be real, most Democrat men are cuckold wankers. They aren't to be feared for the most part. But there are the few fanatical degenerates who will resort to violence. So it's wise to be prepared. You never know when a Democrat mob riot is gonna happen. Better to be safe than sorry.

Wow. You say liberals are either cuckolds or a violent mob. Your right wing crazy is showing

Wow. You say liberals are either cuckolds or a violent mob. Your right wing crazy is showing

Most Democrat men are cuckold wankers. Mostly it's white guy Democrats. They're dumbasses. They aren't to be feared. But the Democrats do have their fair share of radicalized nutters. So folks should always be prepared for Dem mob violence. Obtain a Conceal Carry Permit and become proficient with your firearms. Always be prepared to defend.

Most Democrat men are cuckold wankers. Mostly it's white guy Democrats. They're dumbasses. They aren't to be feared. But the Democrats do have their fair share of radicalized nutters. So folks should always be prepared for Dem mob violence. Obtain a Conceal Carry Permit and become proficient with your firearms. Always be prepared to defend.

Yep, You're still nuts.

Yep, You're still nuts.

Nah, most Democrat men are cuckold bitches. They aren't to be feared. It is what it is.

Last edited:
I carry 24/7 I renew my enhanced permit every 4 years. If you have a clean record you shouldn’t have a problem acquiring one. The FBI is pretty through when performing back ground checks.

I'm so sorry you are so afraid till you think you need to be armed 24/7 A coward's life must be hard for you.
Kavanaugh, the man, the Supreme Court Justice. we won.

BTW, to your post, that isn't his right by you? tell us how you wish to destroy his life. come now, we're all waiting for your genius.

There are two kinds of folks on our side....

Those for whom knowing we won is enough,...

...And those who keep reminding the other side that they lost.

Count me in the second group.

You seem to think that is the final score. The game isn't any where near being over. You won a couple of rounds. Big deal.

The Kavanaugh round is a biggie. Wraps up the Supreme Court for the next 30+ years!

I carry 24/7 I renew my enhanced permit every 4 years. If you have a clean record you shouldn’t have a problem acquiring one. The FBI is pretty through when performing back ground checks.

I'm so sorry you are so afraid till you think you need to be armed 24/7 A coward's life must be hard for you.

BTW, to your post, that isn't his right by you? tell us how you wish to destroy his life. come now, we're all waiting for your genius.

There are two kinds of folks on our side....

Those for whom knowing we won is enough,...

...And those who keep reminding the other side that they lost.

Count me in the second group.

You seem to think that is the final score. The game isn't any where near being over. You won a couple of rounds. Big deal.

The Kavanaugh round is a biggie. Wraps up the Supreme Court for the next 30+ years!

True dat, but i'd still like to see Trump get one more Justice in there. One more Judge, the Communist and NWO Globalist Agendas are DOA at the Supreme Court for the foreseeable future.

I'm so sorry you are so afraid of guns you aren't armed 24/7. A coward's life must be hard for you. Do you leave your jack and spare tire at home too? AAA will take care of you...mechanical tools are scary as well.

I keep my jack and spare tire in the car where they belong. No need to carry them around 24/7. I keep my guns at home unless I'm hunting or at the range. Only a coward would think they need to carry a gun 24/7. Armed 24/7 is either a fashion statement or something you really need to discuss with your therapist.

Not at all. Here's how it happens. You get your CCW, and you start carrying your firearm on and off. Then, on one of those days you're not carrying it, you're listening to the radio and they've arrested a guy in the next town over, crazy as a fucking loon, who was planning on shooting up the Walmart. And you think to yourself "Why the fuck don't I have my guy today? You know how karma works...the time you really need it, you won't have it." Since you're already used to carrying it, it's no big deal to make it part of your routine...wallet, comb, keys, firearm.

Yep. It's a matter of mind set. Once you start down that fearful "the world is out to get me" path, it's easy to convince yourself that you need to do all kinds of crazy stuff. Conspiracy theory nuts start the same way. One day they think vaccines might not be good for everybody, and before you know it, they are keeping a database on how many big foot sightings are in their area.

I carry a leatherman wave with bits and bit-driver extention, and a flashlight everyday too. Let me guess, I live in fear of the dark and unexpected repairs. :rolleyes:

If you're going to carry a gun...carry it everyday. It just makes sense.

I'm so sorry you are so afraid of guns you aren't armed 24/7. A coward's life must be hard for you. Do you leave your jack and spare tire at home too? AAA will take care of you...mechanical tools are scary as well.

I keep my jack and spare tire in the car where they belong. No need to carry them around 24/7. I keep my guns at home unless I'm hunting or at the range. Only a coward would think they need to carry a gun 24/7. Armed 24/7 is either a fashion statement or something you really need to discuss with your therapist.

Not at all. Here's how it happens. You get your CCW, and you start carrying your firearm on and off. Then, on one of those days you're not carrying it, you're listening to the radio and they've arrested a guy in the next town over, crazy as a fucking loon, who was planning on shooting up the Walmart. And you think to yourself "Why the fuck don't I have my guy today? You know how karma works...the time you really need it, you won't have it." Since you're already used to carrying it, it's no big deal to make it part of your routine...wallet, comb, keys, firearm.

Yep. It's a matter of mind set. Once you start down that fearful "the world is out to get me" path, it's easy to convince yourself that you need to do all kinds of crazy stuff. Conspiracy theory nuts start the same way. One day they think vaccines might not be good for everybody, and before you know it, they are keeping a database on how many big foot sightings are in their area.

I carry a leatherman wave with bits and bit-driver extention, and a flashlight everyday too. Let me guess, I live in fear of the dark and unexpected repairs. :rolleyes:

Makes sense if you are a coward. How often do you use that leatherman compared to how often you use your gun in every day life?

Makes sense if you are a coward. How often do you use that leatherman compared to how often you use your gun in every day life?

That's just silliness. If you don't like the idea, just say so. But calling people names is just immature. I want to protect myself and my family and you and your familiy too. Carrying an extra 19 ounces is a small price to pay for that ability.

That's just silliness. If you don't like the idea, just say so. But calling people names is just immature. I want to protect myself and my family and you and your familiy too. Carrying an extra 19 ounces is a small price to pay for that ability.

How often have you had to use a gun to protect your family or mine?

Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business, and certainly none of the federal government business

I have no desire to destroy anyone's life. You can be a coward if that is your choice.
You’re a progressive, that is your goal in life is to control other people

Vaccines are just another way of control

How often have you had to use a gun to protect your family or mine?
It’s not needed until it’s... needed

Sure I can. Kavanaugh doesn't have the temperament required for a SC judge. The American Bar Association is even reevaluating their endorsement of him for that purpose. I'm not sure they would withdraw their endorsement at this point, but they did request a delay for them to decide. He will forever have a cloud of doubt over any decisions he might make.
Lol
You do realize it’s a lifetime appointment

Sure I can. Kavanaugh doesn't have the temperament required for a SC judge. The American Bar Association is even reevaluating their endorsement of him for that purpose. I'm not sure they would withdraw their endorsement at this point, but they did request a delay for them to decide. He will forever have a cloud of doubt over any decisions he might make.

View attachment 221285

Well, no. I didn't say anything about a serial rapist. I said he doesn't have the temperament for the job. How many SC judges have you seen cry when asked a question, or answer with the attitude of a spoiled 5 year old?

Nothing new about that word. Perhaps Fox forgot to mention it, but neither Trump or his entire group have the temperament to fill the positions they are in.
:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back