Calls For Militant Escalation w/ Kavanaugh Confirmed - Conservatives should avoid, defend & laugh

We all have rights, but your right ends when it endangers me or my family.
So someone ACCUSED of something is a danger to your family, but an admitted sexual assaulter is NOT because he is a Democrat? Interesting.....

Got it. Dumb right wingers are fine with an alcoholic on the SC.
You were ok with a career/life-long sexual predator as President, a sexual harasser/assaulter and rapist Enabler as 1st Lady, an admitted Sexual assaulter as Senator (Spartacus), and assaulter / abuser as Deputy Chairman of the DNC....
OUCH!!!!

You were ok with a career/life-long sexual predator as President, a sexual harasser/assaulter and rapist Enabler as 1st Lady, an admitted Sexual assaulter as Senator (Spartacus), and assaulter / abuser as Deputy Chairman of the DNC....

More crazy right wing accusations. You're not very smart, are you?

How often have you had to use a gun to protect your family or mine?
It’s not needed until it’s... needed

So we'll mark that one down as another NEVER.HAD TO USE IT. I JUST LIKE TO LOOK TOUGH, AND IT HELPS MY EGO.
Why do you care whether someone is carrying concealed or not, it’s none of your fucking business
sure it is his business, ask him. He is a get in your face leftist who believes that only he is allowed a right.

We all have rights, but your right ends when it endangers me or my family.
why don't you live by those then?

You bet Rambo.
well you're not. you're just a wanker wanking leftist out to ruin human beings and kill them if possible. we're happy for you.

Kill people? A coward with a gun is more likely to kill someone than I am.
yep, it's called abortion i believe, and you are all for it. killing people. YES!!!!!

Again, the majority of cops have never used their weapon. and you call them cowards.

See a cop thank a cop.

Cops, Guns, Abortion? Are you sure you don't want to add something about Obama's birth certificate or Chem Trails? Hannity has done you a great disservice. You think bouncing around among several different subjects to keep the discussion confused is a valid tactic. It's not, and only an idiot would fall for that stunt.
well sure, obammy wasn't born in the US. we know this. Kenya, his own brother said so. And since kenya baby obammy can't supply us with a birth certificate from the US, we'll have to take his kenya brothers say so as evidence. And we have his own statement of birth in a book and university enrollment.

You bet. Nice tinfoil hat you got there.

You bet Rambo.
well you're not. you're just a wanker wanking leftist out to ruin human beings and kill them if possible. we're happy for you.

yep, it's called abortion i believe, and you are all for it. killing people. YES!!!!!

Again, the majority of cops have never used their weapon. and you call them cowards.

See a cop thank a cop.

Cops, Guns, Abortion? Are you sure you don't want to add something about Obama's birth certificate or Chem Trails? Hannity has done you a great disservice. You think bouncing around among several different subjects to keep the discussion confused is a valid tactic. It's not, and only an idiot would fall for that stunt.
well sure, obammy wasn't born in the US. we know this. Kenya, his own brother said so. And since kenya baby obammy can't supply us with a birth certificate from the US, we'll have to take his kenya brothers say so as evidence. And we have his own statement of birth in a book and university enrollment.
:gives:

EVEN if what you say were true, it's like arguing whether or not the girl who is pregnant now was a virgin before being impregnated. It's over, done, doesn't matter, just let it go.

I am / was more concerned with the fact that he helped the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans take over their own country.....

Undeniable sign of a coward.
It is? So you call all cops cowards do you? See a cop thank a cop. Do you know that the majority of cops have never shot their weapon? what a wanker idiot you are.

Cops and Military are the reasonable exceptions. They have a reason to carry guns. Since cops rarely have a valid reason to use a gun, imagine how many gun nuts will never have a reason to use one. You being a coward doesn't justify putting me or my family in danger.
so you think a cop or a military operative is always walking next to people? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

WTF?
well you didn't explain why they carry weapons. why do they carry weapons? can you answer that?

accusations? are you fking kidding me? accusations? OMG dude, now I question your sanity.

What's the matter, 'dawg, can't face REALITY?

Are you honestly trying to claim that Booker never admitted to groping a woman who never gave him permission to do so?

MAN UP, snowflake.......:bigboy:...and tell / acknowledge the proven TRUTH!

Cory Booker Criticized After His 1992 Admission of Groping Girl Resurfaces

Cory Booker’s 1992 column detailing ‘groping’ of high school friend resurfaces

In 1992, Cory Booker wrote of ‘groping’ a high school friend as they ‘fumbled upon a bed’ and issued a call for sexual respect

What's the matter, 'dawg, can't face REALITY?

Are you honestly trying to claim that Booker never admitted to groping a woman who never gave him permission to do so?

MAN UP, snowflake.......:bigboy:...and tell / acknowledge the proven TRUTH!

In 1992, Cory Booker wrote of ‘groping’ a high school friend as they ‘fumbled upon a bed’ and issued a call for sexual respect

Sorry, but your right wing reality doesn't match reality outside your bubble.

Sorry, but your right wing reality doesn't match reality outside your bubble.

Do these links to news organizations reporting on how Booker ADMITTED so sexually assaulting a girl back in high school without her permission to touch her LOOK like they reside only in 'MY' bubble?

If you consider actual REALITY 'my bubble', then you are correct, you nut bag. Thanks for that demonstration of your serious mental malfunction....

Democrats screwed up by attacking Kavanaugh. Sure if he had been elected 2 weeks ago republicans would have viewed it as a win for TRUMP, it would have lasted a week or so and most likely faded. By attacking BK in such a vicious way and continuing to try and delegitimize his appointment they are only helping TRUMP to unit the never-TRUMPers,

Kavanaugh has done a fine job of de-legitimizing himself.
That’s Justice Kavanaugh to you.

upload_2018-10-9_19-33-58.png

See a cop thank a cop.

You bet. Nice tinfoil hat you got there.
why did you mention tin foil? I ain't afraid of anyone here? I merely post factual information. you choose to disagree with facts, well that's your opinion, it just makes you the fool. Hi fool!!! :hello77:

Forum List

Back