Calls for tory home Secretary to resign (again) this time for lying

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well lying is hardly a resigning matter in the age of trump and johnson. But in this instance, there is no grey area. She just flat out lied. Her actions caused a covid outbreak and enabled immigrants to sue the UK for inhumane treatment. They won.
It was only a few months back that we paid out compy to staff that she had bullied. johnson wont sack her and she wont resign as she has an enormous appetite for dirty work.

Labour doesn't want some Ugandan-Indian princess holding a job that belongs to a white man I guess.

Labour doesn't want some Ugandan-Indian princess holding a job that belongs to a white man I guess.
Are you saying that her colour protects her from the fallout from her corruption ?

Thats an absurd argument.

She should have been sacked for the bullying thing.
And before that she should not have been re-appointed after her secret trips to meet Israeli government ministers. She is pretty much the epitome of tory trash.

Are you saying that her colour protects her from the fallout from her corruption ?

And before that she should not have been re-appointed after her secret trips to meet Israeli government ministers. She is pretty much the epitome of tory trash.

No I am saying she has had a bullseye on her back from Labour since day 1 because of her color and ethnicity and gender. Why is it that the party of equality in your country never can manage to advance a woman or a person of color to 10 Downing Street or really any position of importance?

No I am saying she has had a bullseye on her back from Labour since day 1 because of her color and ethnicity and gender. Why is it that the party of equality in your country never can manage to advance a woman or a person of color to 10 Downing Street or really any position of importance?
Plenty of minority women in there. Honest ones as well.

Being in the Shadow government is like being the number one draft pick in fantasy football.

Being in the Shadow government is like being the number one draft pick in fantasy football.
Its difficult for labour to appoint ministers when they do not form the government. I can explain that for you if needed.

Forum List

Back