Zone1 Catholics (real ones) do NOT go against Scripture or add to it. It's a lie.

Which denominations do not believe in rapture?

The Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox Church, the Lutheran Churches, the Anglican Communion, and Reformed denominations have no tradition of a preliminary return of Christ.
that's because the Rapture is a false, unbiblical belief. For one, it would have Jesus coming 3 times instead of just 2.

The Catholic Church has been around for a couple thousand years. They do not make shit up. It is ALL based on Scripture and solid evidence of tradition from the early Church. Anyone who has even a casual bit of interest, and a specific question or two can go to several different reputable sites for answers.

Trump: When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I always get even.”

Mary is mentioned in Revelation, though not by name. In Revelation it speaks of the Birth of Christ and the woman who had to go into the desert.
There are different views of this, and I find all fascinating. As you point out, some believe John was writing about Mary giving birth to Jesus. Others say it is the early Church. Others point out it could be Judaism giving birth to Christianity.

Trump: When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I always get even.”
another Trump story, alleged story, with NO date or other info.

Liberals are pathetic

There are different views of this, and I find all fascinating. As you point out, some believe John was writing about Mary giving birth to Jesus. Others say it is the early Church. Others point out it could be Judaism giving birth to Christianity.
I've heard it could be both: Mary AND the Church

But in any case, why all the disrespect for Mary, who after all, did give birth to GOD (Jesus is God)?

I mean, you have to admit she is at least special and deserving of honor, if only in passing?

But no, she gets called "a corpse," and etc... We are accused of necromancy because we talk to someone we know is in Heaven. Necromancy is speaking to those who are dead when we have no idea (and we normally do not) where they are.

See Charlie Rose show 1992. It's on video. Trump is real smarmy.
I am not interested in Trump 1992

We have all we can to keep up on the HORRENDOUS events of this year. I don't like thinking about my own past.. Why would I relish thinking about Trump's? He and I have actually committed the same "mistakes".. sins. I was never married and divorced, but I have done things I would now never even think of doing. People change. If all that ever happens is people have hteir past thrown up in their faces... well, they won't talk about said past and we can all learn from it, so anyway, it seems counter-productive and judgmental to hold people's past mistakes/sins against them. I'm sure you don't like people doing that to you?

Find the scripture where Christ says, "Pray to the Father and my mom"...
No Catholic I know prays to their moms. I pray for my mom. Is that OK with you?

Now find the scripture that says do not bear false witness against your neighbor and practice that.

Now find the scripture that says do not bear false witness against your neighbor and practice that.
Irish Ram doesn't appear to like Catholics.

That's new

You misread. Not your mom, Christ's mom. Christ never said, "Pray to my mother, Mary." Or to Paul or to Peter.

1 Timothy 2:5 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Forum List

Back