Calls To Ban Muslims From Entering the U.S. Are Offensive And Unconstitutional

Particularly Iran and some other countries who are connected with ISIS and radical islam for what's being going on recently. Get it right OP.

the muslim ban is a ban on terrorists who want to kill, rape, and pillage the western world. This has nothing to do with religion.

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png

Well I guess it's a good thing Trump didn't ban muslims, otherwise he and Trump might disagree on it. LMAO

It's true if the intent is to prevent a religious group from entering the Country like FDR did to the Jews fleeing from Nazi atrocities but the intent of Trump's executive order is to prevent potential terrorists from countries that exploit terrorists from entering the U.S. Why don't we all agree on that concept?
Most reasoning rational people do. Liberals do not have any rationale or reason. They are media fed fools.
Have we had any problems with the refugees who has entered this country over the years?

I noticed none of the conservative muppets answered your question. Here, I'll help you muppets out:

The answer is NO. No refugee has committed a terrorist attack here. But we have had a shit load of home grown terrorist attacks.
That is a lie we have had several immigrants attack in the US.

It's true if the intent is to prevent a religious group from entering the Country like FDR did to the Jews fleeing from Nazi atrocities but the intent of Trump's executive order is to prevent potential terrorists from countries that exploit terrorists from entering the U.S. Why don't we all agree on that concept?
Most reasoning rational people do. Liberals do not have any rationale or reason. They are media fed fools.
Have we had any problems with the refugees who has entered this country over the years?

I noticed none of the conservative muppets answered your question. Here, I'll help you muppets out:

The answer is NO. No refugee has committed a terrorist attack here. But we have had a shit load of home grown terrorist attacks.
That is a lie we have had several immigrants attack in the US.

From REFUGEES. Learn how to read, conservative moron.

Wrong, it IS unconstitutional. Courts will not hold this up.

Obama tell you that? The president with one of the worst records on Supreme Court wins. Immigration has always had restrictions. One against areas that produce terrorists, is probably one of the most valid reasons.

Obama tell you that? The president with one of the worst records on Supreme Court wins. Immigration has always had restrictions. One against areas that produce terrorists, is probably one of the most valid reasons.

No, the COURTS just told me that, conservative fuckboy.

Federal court halts Trump’s immigration ban

You once again have no grasp of the legal system. It is a stay issued by a liberal federal judge. A temporary halt.

WRONG AGAIN, the Boston bombers came in as refugees. Are you senile or just stupid?

No, the COURTS just told me that, conservative fuckboy.

Federal court halts Trump’s immigration ban
The court did not halt his ban they stopped the enforcement on a VERY small subset of people that already have valid Visas and are in the Country. Nothing was done about the stopping of other classes.

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png
THEY ARE NOT BEING BANNED BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSLIMS, THEY ARE BEING BANNED BECAUSE THEY COME FROM TERRORIST COUNTRIES AND WE HAVE NO WAY TO DETERMINE WHO THEY ARE, WHY THEY WANT TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY, AND WHAT THEY MIGHT DO ONCE THEY GET HERE.

ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Did you graduate high school? Tell me the truth.

I asked you to quote from the EO so we can all see that language that says muslims are being banned solely because of their religion. Bring it, or STFU, and I am quite certain the my educational level, IQ, and life experience exceeds yours by a very large margin.

Trump says "I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," during his campaign.

Now elected, Trump bans people entering from 7 predominately Muslim countries, conveniently excluding the countries where he does business.

Redfish, who has the IQ of a grapefruit, can't seem to put 2 and 2 together.

Yes, he limited immigration from 7 predominately muslim countries. Not because they are muslim but because they have a history of harboring and creating terrorists who want to kill YOU and ME.

Go to my thread entitled: Islam, not just a religion. You might learn something, but since you have the IQ of road kill, I seriously doubt it.

If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone in from countries that hate us. And all these Muslim countries hate us. No need to take any chances.
Make it a two way street, Not only ban people from entering the US from countries that are deemed to be a threat, but ban Americans from traveling to those same countries.

Forum List

Back