Calls To Ban Muslims From Entering the U.S. Are Offensive And Unconstitutional

If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone in from countries that hate us. And all these Muslim countries hate us. No need to take any chances.
Make it a two way street, Not only ban people from entering the US from countries that are deemed to be a threat, but ban Americans from traveling to those same countries.
What will that accomplish?

If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone in from countries that hate us. And all these Muslim countries hate us. No need to take any chances.
Make it a two way street, Not only ban people from entering the US from countries that are deemed to be a threat, but ban Americans from traveling to those same countries.

I think the second part is already in place.

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png
but calls to ban immigrants from certain problem countries is not.....
It is against the Constitutional equality for all to ban Muslims but not Christians.

Yes it is. There is nothing in the EO that bans muslims.
I recommend you do not restrict your information to FAUX News and hate radio. Your belief that the Executive Order is not aimed at Muslims from countries where Donald Trump has no business interests shows that you are misinformed.
Chaos, anger as Trump order halts some Muslim immigrants

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png
It is against the Constitutional equality for all to ban Muslims but not Christians.

I recommend you do not restrict your information to FAUX News and hate radio. Your belief that the Executive Order is not aimed at Muslims from countries where Donald Trump has no business interests shows that you are misinformed.

look up the EO on the internet, its all there for you to read. Then come back and quote the language that you think makes it a muslim ban.

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png

look up the EO on the internet, its all there for you to read. Then come back and quote the language that you think makes it a muslim ban.
I read the EO and helped others understand how it is anti-Muslim earlier in the thread. All of us heard more than once Donald Trump promising to stop all Muslims until the politicians figure out "what the hell is going on." Now you know he is a man of his word.

I read the EO and helped others understand how it is anti-Muslim earlier in the thread. All of us heard more than once Donald Trump promising to stop all Muslims until the politicians figure out "what the hell is going on." Now you know he is a man of his word.

First of all it is a temporary ban
second, it applies to people from 7 countries that promote or harbor terrorism.
third, the word "muslim" does not appear anywhere in it.
fourth, what exactly is wrong with knowing who we let into our country?

Trump supporters are furious about this. Trump has betrayed his conservative base on many fronts, and he is quickly losing support

They are? How do you figure? The Trumpsters seem to be in full support of this travel ban.
Conservatives are pissed that Trump hasn't banned Muslims like he said he would and they feel betrayed by his cabinet appointees. It's only been a few weeks and he has lost the support of his base. It's very sad.
huh?

First of all it is a temporary ban
second, it applies to people from 7 countries that promote or harbor terrorism.
third, the word "muslim" does not appear anywhere in it.
fourth, what exactly is wrong with knowing who we let into our country?
You are not suggesting that Donald Trump is not keeping his word to stop all Muslims, surely.

From what I've seen of "refugees" entering Europe, they aren't "huddled masses yearning to breathe free," but murderers, rapists and jihadis.

(but some i assume are nice people :p)

lol, wow. How would you guys like to peek around the inside of this guy's brain for an hour? Sheesh. You're probably scared of your own farts too.

My farts are lethal!

We need to be selective with whomever we let in to the country. Period. We owe Muslims nothing.
We have always been selective with the people who are allowed into this country. No need to change

When the CIA director and the FBI director tell us we can't adequately vet these people, then it makes sense to not bring them in.
but immigrants from Syria say everyone is ok, so that overrules our intelligence according to the left.

Trump supporters are furious about this. Trump has betrayed his conservative base on many fronts, and he is quickly losing support

They are? How do you figure? The Trumpsters seem to be in full support of this travel ban.
Conservatives are pissed that Trump hasn't banned Muslims like he said he would and they feel betrayed by his cabinet appointees. It's only been a few weeks and he has lost the support of his base. It's very sad.
huh?
It's true. Trump supporters don't like him anymore and many of them are switching over to Elizabeth Warren for inspiration

The ban is for 120 days......so that we can get a handle on a vetting process that will filter out dangerous terrorists.

The ban targets countries already designated by barak obama and his CIA and FBI........

There are 50 muslim majority countries in the world......7 of them are havens for terrorism......43 are not...

43 muslim countries are not part of the temporary, 120 day, delay in immigration.........

What is the fucking problem....?

lol, wow. How would you guys like to peek around the inside of this guy's brain for an hour? Sheesh. You're probably scared of your own farts too.

My farts are lethal!

I know. I can smell them from here.

We need to be selective with whomever we let in to the country. Period. We owe Muslims nothing.

We ALREADY ARE.

That's actually your upper lip.

Apparently not enough if we're letting people in from countries where the populations hate us.
What countries have populations that hate us? name them
giphy.gif

The ban is for 120 days......so that we can get a handle on a vetting process that will filter out dangerous terrorists.

The ban targets countries already designated by barak obama and his CIA and FBI........

There are 50 muslim majority countries in the world......7 of them are havens for terrorism......43 are not...

43 muslim countries are not part of the temporary, 120 day, delay in immigration.........

What is the fucking problem....?
the left are all whackadoodles.

My farts are lethal!

I know. I can smell them from here.

We ALREADY ARE.

That's actually your upper lip.

Apparently not enough if we're letting people in from countries where the populations hate us.
What countries have populations that hate us? name them

Let's just narrow it down to all Muslim countries...k?
We have never had a problem with refugees- why make a big deal now
huh?

Forum List

Back