Calls To Ban Muslims From Entering the U.S. Are Offensive And Unconstitutional

This travel ban is 100% unconstitutional. We've elected an emotionally stunted right wing authoritarian tyrant.

Cite the Constitution.

The OP's premise is false. It's a silly regurgitation of Democrat Fake News. Donald Trump has not banned Muslims from entering the US. He's placed limits on Immigration from certain nations. He's looking out for Americans. And that's why i supported him. He's doing his job.

Oh, so Pence is wrong?

Banning Muslims is unconstitutional. What Trump did is perfectly legal.

No, it isn't. And what exactly do you think he's doing by banning people from entering the US from predominately Muslim countries? It's a way to ban Muslims without saying "I'm banning all Muslims."

He's banning Muslims from very select countries. It isn't religion wide. How about you deal with facts and not your hysteria.

This travel ban is 100% unconstitutional. We've elected an emotionally stunted right wing authoritarian tyrant.

Cite the Constitution.

The OP's premise is false. It's a silly regurgitation of Democrat Fake News. Donald Trump has not banned Muslims from entering the US. He's placed limits on Immigration from certain nations. He's looking out for Americans. And that's why i supported him. He's doing his job.

Oh, so Pence is wrong?

The OP's premise is false. Donald Trump has not banned Muslims from the US. Muslims will continue coming to the US. However, there will now be limits set on Immigration from certain nations. Nations that are deemed dangerous Terror-Haven nations will have limits placed on them.

Trump is doing the responsible thing. Personally, i don't feel he's going far enough though. I feel all Immigration from Terror-Haven nations should be temporarily halted. I don't want 'limits', i want it halted completely. But Trump's on the right track. I give him big props for looking out for Americans.

Last edited:
Cite the Constitution.

Oh, so Pence is wrong?

No, it isn't. And what exactly do you think he's doing by banning people from entering the US from predominately Muslim countries? It's a way to ban Muslims without saying "I'm banning all Muslims."

He's banning Muslims from very select countries. It isn't religion wide. How about you deal with facts and not your hysteria.

He's not even banning Muslims from those countries. He's putting limits on Immigration from those countries. Personally, i don't feel he's going far enough. But hey, at least he's trying. Anyway, don't bother trying to reason with the loons. They're all-in on Democrat Fake News. You won't get through to em.

obama basically banned christian refugees. there was no outcry. even though doing that is actually what's fucked up!

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png

It's funny that Trump banned Muslims from every country except Saudi Arabia--you know, where all the 9/11 terrorists came from.

And the fact that he isn't banning Muslims from Saudi Arabia is evidence that he isn't actually concerned with preventing terrorists from entering the US. This is purely a political move, plain and simple.

Unconstitutional, anti-American, petty, and shameful. All conservative values.

Cite the Constitution.

Oh, so Pence is wrong?

No. A Christian, Jew, or atheist from any of those countries is banned just as well. from those countries.

Get the twist out of your panties and realize the truth.

And the fact that he isn't banning Muslims from Saudi Arabia is evidence that he isn't actually concerned with preventing terrorists from entering the US. This is purely a political move, plain and simple.

How many of the recent terrorists have been Saudis? The Saudis also have a stable government to allow vetting those wishing to enter the US.

No sooner does Trump impose his mentally retarded ban than an Iraq war hero is detained.

How many of the recent terrorists have been Saudis? The Saudis also have a stable government to allow vetting those wishing to enter the US.

That didn't work so well on 9/11 now, did it? Use your tiny brain for once, conservative.

Cite the Constitution.

Oh, so Pence is wrong?

No. A Christian, Jew, or atheist from any of those countries is banned just as well. from those countries.

Get the twist out of your panties and realize the truth.

Well, none are 'banned.' He hasn't gone that far unfortunately. He's placing limits on Immigration from those countries. I wish he would implement a temporary ban on all Immigration from those countries. There's no upside for Americans in taking in Thousands from these known Terror-Haven countries.

That didn't work so well on 9/11 now, did it? Use your tiny brain for once, conservative.

That is because Clinton 's cronies couldn't vet anyone as having terrorist ties. You do remember they came here on Clinton's watch.

No sooner does Trump impose his mentally retarded ban than an Iraq war hero is detained.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- this so called war hero , whats the details on him .?? I heard that he worked for some contracter in 'iraq' and that he was an interpreter . I assume that he was a VOLUNTEER and was PAID American money for his work Carbineer .

Putting sh*t into your chocolate pudding makes it more diverse, but it sure doesn't make it healthier or improve the taste.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- this so called war hero , whats the details on him .?? I heard that he worked for some contracter in 'iraq' and that he was an interpreter . I assume that he was a VOLUNTEER and was PAID American money for his work Carbineer .

All of our soldiers are paid.

You just declared that no American soldier can be a hero.

You should go eat shit and take a nap.

Forum List

Back