Calls To Ban Muslims From Entering the U.S. Are Offensive And Unconstitutional

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png
but calls to ban immigrants from certain problem countries is not.....
Debate ended with the Eagle post. First round knockout.

Wrong, it IS unconstitutional. Courts will not hold this up.
Negatory. One of the Constitutional duties of POTUS is to protect and defend United States.

President Trump, how dare you keep your campaign promises! HOW DARE YOU!

the constitution only applies to citizens of the US. learn history before talking!

Not so fun facts:

72% of rape in Sweden is committed by the 2% Muslim male population

95% of child rape in England by Muslims

If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone in from countries that hate us. And all these Muslim countries hate us. No need to take any chances.

Dropping bombs and droning folks'll generate that kinda thing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------problem is that they are muslims that have an 'allah' centric view of the world Fenton . See 'muslim house of peace - and - muslim house of war . All you need do is google Fenton !!

Another one going all-in on Democrat Fake News. Donald Trump has not banned Muslims from entering the US. He has implemented new limitations on Immigration from certain nations. The limitations will apply to those nations that are known dangerous Terror-Haven nations.

It's a very wise and long-overdue action. We shouldn't be taking in Thousands of people from such dangerous nations. So kudos to Trump for looking out for Americans. We haven't had a leader willing to do that in a long time.

If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone in from countries that hate us. And all these Muslim countries hate us. No need to take any chances.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------problem is that they are muslims that have an 'allah' centric view of the world Fenton . See 'muslim house of peace - and - muslim house of war . All you need do is google Fenton !!

And we have a christian version, point? Stupid ass ancient male dominator god religions and hatreds mixed with US corporate interests and modern weapons.

Bullshit. The reason they hate us and everyone else who is different from them is because of their extreme religious beliefs.

Every sovereign nation on earth has the right to handle Immigration any way it sees fit. The Globalists still aren't getting that. They haven't achieved their New World Order just yet. There is no 'World Government.'

The US has the right to put any limits it wants on its Immigration. Personally, i'm proud of Donald Trump. He's looking out for American Citizens' interests first. That's why i supported him. He's doing his job.

This travel ban is 100% unconstitutional. We've elected an emotionally stunted right wing authoritarian tyrant.

Cite the Constitution.

The OP's premise is false. It's a silly regurgitation of Democrat Fake News. Donald Trump has not banned Muslims from entering the US. He's placed limits on Immigration from certain nations. He's looking out for Americans. And that's why i supported him. He's doing his job.

Canada is welcoming all refugees! Thank you, Canada! When will Trump propose building a wall on the U.S./Canada border? Gee, that shouldn't cost much.

This travel ban is 100% unconstitutional. We've elected an emotionally stunted right wing authoritarian tyrant.

Cite the Constitution.

The OP's premise is false. It's a silly regurgitation of Democrat Fake News. Donald Trump has not banned Muslims from entering the US. He's placed limits on Immigration from certain nations. He's looking out for Americans. And that's why i supported him. He's doing his job.

Oh, so Pence is wrong?

Cite the Constitution.

Oh, so Pence is wrong?

Banning Muslims is unconstitutional. What Trump did is perfectly legal.

ADDRESS the OP Boys and Girls.

Cite the Constitution.

Oh, so Pence is wrong?

Banning Muslims is unconstitutional. What Trump did is perfectly legal.

No, it isn't. And what exactly do you think he's doing by banning people from entering the US from predominately Muslim countries? It's a way to ban Muslims without saying "I'm banning all Muslims."

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png

I absolutely agree with Vice President Mike Pence on that statement. I also agree with him now that banning Muslims from problem countries where vetting is impossible is correct.

Forum List

Back