Calls To Ban Muslims From Entering the U.S. Are Offensive And Unconstitutional

If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone in from countries that hate us. And all these Muslim countries hate us. No need to take any chances.

lol, wow. How would you guys like to peek around the inside of this guy's brain for an hour? Sheesh. You're probably scared of your own farts too.

My farts are lethal!

I know. I can smell them from here.

We need to be selective with whomever we let in to the country. Period. We owe Muslims nothing.

We ALREADY ARE.

Trump supporters are furious about this. Trump has betrayed his conservative base on many fronts, and he is quickly losing support

They are? How do you figure? The Trumpsters seem to be in full support of this travel ban.
Conservatives are pissed that Trump hasn't banned Muslims like he said he would and they feel betrayed by his cabinet appointees. It's only been a few weeks and he has lost the support of his base. It's very sad.
With a 36% approval rate, trump should be embarrassed over his performance

It's true if the intent is to prevent a religious group from entering the Country like FDR did to the Jews fleeing from Nazi atrocities but the intent of Trump's executive order is to prevent potential terrorists from countries that exploit terrorists from entering the U.S. Why don't we all agree on that concept?
Most reasoning rational people do. Liberals do not have any rationale or reason. They are media fed fools.
Have we had any problems with the refugees who has entered this country over the years?
Yes. The Tsaranev brothers came as refugees. The Ohio state killer came as a refugee from Somalia as did the underwear bomber.

Trump supporters are furious about this. Trump has betrayed his conservative base on many fronts, and he is quickly losing support

They are? How do you figure? The Trumpsters seem to be in full support of this travel ban.
Conservatives are pissed that Trump hasn't banned Muslims like he said he would and they feel betrayed by his cabinet appointees. It's only been a few weeks and he has lost the support of his base. It's very sad.

Oh, right. The hard core Trump fans are actually worse than Trump himself in that respect.

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png
Mulsims shooting and runnkng over people are offensive and much more so.
Has that happened here?

If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone in from countries that hate us. And all these Muslim countries hate us. No need to take any chances.

lol, wow. How would you guys like to peek around the inside of this guy's brain for an hour? Sheesh. You're probably scared of your own farts too.

My farts are lethal!

We need to be selective with whomever we let in to the country. Period. We owe Muslims nothing.
We have always been selective with the people who are allowed into this country. No need to change

When the CIA director and the FBI director tell us we can't adequately vet these people, then it makes sense to not bring them in.

With a 36% approval rate, trump should be embarrassed over his performance
he didn't take the gig to be popular or famous or to ride in jets and helicopters.

My farts are lethal!

We have always been selective with the people who are allowed into this country. No need to change

When the CIA director and the FBI director tell us we can't adequately vet these people, then it makes sense to not bring them in.
No one EVER said that, sorry

My farts are lethal!

We ALREADY ARE.

That's actually your upper lip.

Apparently not enough if we're letting people in from countries where the populations hate us.

My farts are lethal!

No one EVER said that, sorry

Wanna bet?

My farts are lethal!

We ALREADY ARE.

Apparently not enough if we're letting people in from countries where the populations hate us.
What countries have populations that hate us? name them

My farts are lethal!

We ALREADY ARE.

Let's just narrow it down to all Muslim countries...k?

It's true if the intent is to prevent a religious group from entering the Country like FDR did to the Jews fleeing from Nazi atrocities but the intent of Trump's executive order is to prevent potential terrorists from countries that exploit terrorists from entering the U.S. Why don't we all agree on that concept?
Most reasoning rational people do. Liberals do not have any rationale or reason. They are media fed fools.
Have we had any problems with the refugees who has entered this country over the years?
Analysis of Terror: Obama's Killer Refugees | The Black Sphere with Kevin Jackson | TheBlackSphere.net

My farts are lethal!

We ALREADY ARE.

We have never had a problem with refugees- why make a big deal now

My farts are lethal!

We ALREADY ARE.

We are at war with radical Islam. It makes sense to keep them at bay.

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png

I totally disagree with Pence and for many reasons but let's look at the E.U and countries like England, Sweden and France..,..the globalist want to bring that type of chaos here will trying to restrict gun ownership. Sometimes you write some thought provoking things and then other times you act like you don't have the slightest clue.

We ALREADY ARE.

We are at war with radical Islam. It makes sense to keep them at bay.
Do we have a problem with the Muslims who live in this country

...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png

I totally disagree with Pence and for many reasons but let's look at the E.U and countries like England, Sweden and France..,..the globalist want to bring that type of chaos here will trying to restrict gun ownership. Sometimes you write some thought provoking things and then other times you act like you don't have the slightest clue.

Thanks Dale, 'preciate it.

Forum List

Back