Cam Newton

"He begins by distinguishing between a woman and a “bad bitch.” He later defines a woman as “handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs.” And the clip ends with Newton saying that, when a woman declares herself to be a “boss bitch,” the response is, “But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead.”"

I guess the point is, his views on women are commonly held by men, and frequently articulated in "locker rooms" and similar venues, but any reasonably intelligent man should know that they are not for publication - in this case, shouldn't be said to a fucking journalist, "on the record."

In fact, I would guess that most male football enthusiasts are rather nauseated by the sight and sound of a female sideline commentator, opining on "pass routes" and such. Not that a woman is not capable of understanding the ins and outs of the game, just that very few women pay close enough attention to the game to care. They are often more interested in the colors of the uniforms and the activities of the few "Hunks" on the field, e.g., Tom Brady.

I guess the point is, his views on women are commonly held by men, and frequently articulated in "locker rooms" and similar venues, but any reasonably intelligent man should know that they are not for publication - in this case, shouldn't be said to a fucking journalist, "on the record."

In fact, I would guess that most male football enthusiasts are rather nauseated by the sight and sound of a female sideline commentator, opining on "pass routes" and such. Not that a woman is not capable of understanding the ins and outs of the game, just that very few women pay close enough attention to the game to care. They are often more interested in the colors of the uniforms and the activities of the few "Hunks" on the field, e.g., Tom Brady.
When does your time machine take you back to the 1950s?

"He begins by distinguishing between a woman and a “bad bitch.” He later defines a woman as “handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs.” And the clip ends with Newton saying that, when a woman declares herself to be a “boss bitch,” the response is, “But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead.”"
He is 100% correct and BTW they call themselves bad bitch boss bitch, ghetto trash, Garbage hoes, and terrible mothers. If you start dating a woman and within x amount of dates they don't offer to cook you a meal that is a bad sign. Most of them just want men to buy them expensive dinners, so they can snap photos and put it on IG, vacations, often pay some of their bills.

He is 100% correct and BTW they call themselves bad bitch boss bitch, ghetto trash, Garbage hoes, and terrible mothers. If you start dating a woman and within x amount of dates they don't offer to cook you a meal that is a bad sign. Most of them just want men to buy them expensive dinners, so they can snap photos and put it on IG, vacations, often pay some of their bills.
OK, Boomer.

#1. NO, a real man does NOT view women this way.

#2. Anyone with brain cells numbering in the double digits knows when to keep his stupid trap shut.

#3. Newton can't play football anymore, so he (like so many others) is reduced to making a damn fool of himself.

...does not know when to shut the hell up. What a moron.

He was right. It is funny to hear women talk about running routes. What would they know about it?

How can I teach college wrestlers how to wrestle if I myself never wrestled in college?

...does not know when to shut the hell up. What a moron.

I remember I said something about women and you said real men don't talk like that. Only a boy would say something like that. Cam Newton is a man no?

And the clip ends with Newton saying that, when a woman declares herself to be a “boss bitch,” the response is, “But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead.”

If Newton were currently the starting quarterback of an NFL team, he’d take plenty of heat (justifiably) for these outdated views regarding gender roles and obligations.

But he's not. He's also worth $75 million so clearly he doesn't care what you think. Neither do we. I speak for the rest of us here on this thread.

So?

#1. NO, a real man does NOT view women this way.

#2. Anyone with brain cells numbering in the double digits knows when to keep his stupid trap shut.

#3. Newton can't play football anymore, so he (like so many others) is reduced to making a damn fool of himself.
Cam won the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award in 2020. He has probably donated more to charity than you've made in your life. You don't like misogyny? Aren't you a Republican?

He was right. It is funny to hear women talk about running routes. What would they know about it?

How can I teach college wrestlers how to wrestle if I myself never wrestled in college?
Bill Belichick is far and away the greatest football coach ever, and he did not play professional football.

I remember I said something about women and you said real men don't talk like that. Only a boy would say something like that. Cam Newton is a man no?
Sure as hell didn't sound like one.

Forum List

Back