Campus Knife Stabber: Faisal Mohammed

getting back to the OP and Faisal ------my personal uninvited suggestion is that
his situation be carefully examined. It is important to understand just what
galvanized Faisal's energies that led to sticking knives in people. It not
an innovative idea-------in fact it has been advocated as an act of
religious piety. Those persons and the countries that allow such teachings
must be held responsible. Poor little Faisal was bamboozled with visions of
whories and sugar plums dancing in his head. Too bad he is dead

Shocker, I know.

Why isn't this being called for what it is, more Islamic Jihad?

Maybe because the last time legit news outlets made that leap was OkC bombings and the bomber turned out to be a white Christian American named Timothy McVeigh.
More of the naive. McVeigh was not a Christian. He was one of you.

"The execution date was reset for June 11, 2001. McVeigh invited California conductor/composer David Woodard to perform pre-requiem Mass music on the eve of his execution. He requested a Catholic chaplain.

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[89] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[90] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[91] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[89] In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[92][93] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic. However, he took the Last Rites, administered by a priest, just before his execution."
Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You were saying?

Your quote, above, only proves that by the time he committed the Oklahoma City bombing, he was NOT a Christian.

Remember, Yossif Vissarionovitch Jugashvili (better known as STALIN), you know, second greatest mass murderer in history, after his and your idol, Mao, was a student at a seminary, studying to be a priest.

You were saying?

Shocker, I know.

Maybe because the last time legit news outlets made that leap was OkC bombings and the bomber turned out to be a white Christian American named Timothy McVeigh.

"The execution date was reset for June 11, 2001. McVeigh invited California conductor/composer David Woodard to perform pre-requiem Mass music on the eve of his execution. He requested a Catholic chaplain.

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[89] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[90] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[91] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[89] In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[92][93] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic. However, he took the Last Rites, administered by a priest, just before his execution."

You were saying?

Your quote, above, only proves that by the time he committed the Oklahoma City bombing, he was NOT a Christian.

Remember, Yossif Vissarionovitch Jugashvili (better known as STALIN), you know, second greatest mass murderer in history, after his and your idol, Mao, was a student at a seminary, studying to be a priest.

You were saying?

Raised Catholic, confirmed Catholic, and at his death requested Catholic rites.

The difference is that the Christian religion does not promote killing others, the muslim "religion" does

Shocker, I know.

You were saying?

You were saying?

Raised Roman Catholic, confirmed Roman Catholic, abandoned it, blew up Murrah building, got caught, knew he was gonna die, reverted to be Roman Catholic in order to save his miserable soul.

NO CHRISTIAN EVER committed acts based on their religion like Muslims do based on their religion.

NO CHRISTIAN EVER committed acts based on their religion like Muslims do based on their religion.
Total bullshit. The Christians praised their God for the slaughter while walking knee-deep in Muslim bodies and and blood. They baptized Muslim babies and then bashed their heads in with rocks, or threw them in the air and sliced them in half with broadswords. The forced Jews to either convert or die. The list goes on and on and that doesn't even include when one side of the faith was slaughtering another! It's history, it can't be denied so don't bother.

You were saying?

You were saying?

Raised Roman Catholic, confirmed Roman Catholic, abandoned it, blew up Murrah building, got caught, knew he was gonna die, reverted to be Roman Catholic in order to save his miserable soul.

Had to read that 3 times to make sure I read it right. Wow are you stupid.

20 Years Since the Srebrenica Massacre

"Saturday will mark the passage of two decades since the mass killing of more than 8,000 Muslim men and boys by Bosnian Serb forces in the town of Srebrenica during the Bosnian War. On July 11, 1995, towards the end of the war, Bosnian Serb soldiers swept into a U.N.-designated “safe haven,” taking military-age men, boys, and some elderly men. Over the days that followed, they executed them and dumped their bodies into pits in the surrounding forests. The executions were well-planned, and the Serb army made considerable effort to disguise its activities. While the killings took place over just a few days, the process of finding the bodies took years, and the task of identifying and burying them properly continues to this day—more than 1,000 are still listed as missing."

"Bosnian Serbs are the most territorially widespread nation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The vast majority live on the territory of the Republika Srpska, where they constitute around 88% of population. The majority of Bosnian Serbs are adherents of the Serbian Orthodox Church, while some are atheists."
- Google

"The Serbian Orthodox Church (Serbian: Српска православна црква / Srpska pravoslavna crkva) is one of the autocephalous Orthodox Christian churches."
Serbian Orthodox Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Total bullshit. The Christians praised their God for the slaughter while walking knee-deep in Muslim bodies and and blood. They baptized Muslim babies and then bashed their heads in with rocks, or threw them in the air and sliced them in half with broadswords. The forced Jews to either convert or die. The list goes on and on and that doesn't even include when one side of the faith was slaughtering another! It's history, it can't be denied so don't bother.

yes-----the catholic church has a bloody history-----but lately the popes have repudiated such policies------Francis even APOLOGIZED some south America.

do not hold your breath whilst waiting for apologies from the UMMA

You were saying?

You were saying?

"Saturday will mark the passage of two decades since the mass killing of more than 8,000 Muslim men and boys by Bosnian Serb forces in the town of Srebrenica during the Bosnian War. On July 11, 1995, towards the end of the war, Bosnian Serb soldiers swept into a U.N.-designated “safe haven,” taking military-age men, boys, and some elderly men. Over the days that followed, they executed them and dumped their bodies into pits in the surrounding forests. The executions were well-planned, and the Serb army made considerable effort to disguise its activities. While the killings took place over just a few days, the process of finding the bodies took years, and the task of identifying and burying them properly continues to this day—more than 1,000 are still listed as missing."

"Bosnian Serbs are the most territorially widespread nation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The vast majority live on the territory of the Republika Srpska, where they constitute around 88% of population. The majority of Bosnian Serbs are adherents of the Serbian Orthodox Church, while some are atheists."
- Google

"The Serbian Orthodox Church (Serbian: Српска православна црква / Srpska pravoslavna crkva) is one of the autocephalous Orthodox Christian churches."

what else is new ? catholics, eastern orthodox, and muslim people have
engaged in tribal warfare with each other for centuries -----catholic mostly Croatia,
eastern orthodox mostly Serbia and muslim mostly Bosnian.

as a kid I had two playmates----sisters with YUGOSLAVIAN background----
clearly they were serbs. -----eastern orthodox. A really -----strangely,
accepting of every stereotype hatred that exists in the UNIVERSE. I
could easily imagine anyone in that family-------with rifle in hand----shooting
at some "others". Kinda "Hatfield and McCoy" type people

yes-----the catholic church has a bloody history-----but lately the popes have repudiated such policies------Francis even APOLOGIZED some south America.

They should apologize for doing what their Holy Book says? Yeah, no. But the Christians did not do what their Holy Book said. That is what, centuries later, prompted the various apologies...

The horrible acts of Christians/Catholics are in the past.

I apologize for saying that no Christian EVER committed acts like Muslims lovingly and frequently and furiously commit almost every day almost all parts of the world.

Christians - including the Pope - apologized for past wrongs. No Muslim apologized for present day wrongs.

You were saying?

You were saying?

- Google

engaged in tribal warfare with each other for centuries -----catholic mostly Croatia,

You want to see Hatfield and McCoy. I had a secretary from India who was hindu and a muslim secretary from Pakistan. The girls got along fine, but their families were in the office trying to kill each other on a daily basis.

MILLENNIA ALERT!.

yes-----the catholic church has a bloody history-----but lately the popes have repudiated such policies------Francis even APOLOGIZED some south America
countries------too little too late but better than nothing.

They should apologize for doing what their Holy Book says? Yeah, no. But the Christians did not do what their Holy Book said. That is what, centuries later, prompted the various apologies...

congrats paint-----you have finally posted something interesting.
I have often stated that I learned about islam from muslims living here
in the USA but educated in muslim "systems" I "learned" that
islam, since its inception, and at the present time is at the FOREFRONT
of modern, scholarly, "scientific" liberal "THOUGHT" In fact
Muhummad INTRODUCED the concept of charity and "toleration".
I also learned that the koran represents DIVINE and ETERNAL
PERFECTION ........ ok-----yeah you are right------Catholic Canon
law------virtually DEVISED by the sociopath CONSTANTINE-------
was not even close to "divine"--------the good news is that lots of
popes have "recognized" that fact. Any suggestion that shariah is
less than divine----remains a capital crime under shariah law. Even
muslims who swill beer and happily munch on pork BRISTLE if
their glorious koran is questioned.

yes-----the catholic church has a bloody history-----but lately the popes have repudiated such policies------Francis even APOLOGIZED some south America
countries------too little too late but better than nothing.

congrats paint-----you have finally posted something interesting.
I have often stated that I learned about islam from muslims living here
in the USA but educated in muslim "systems" I "learned" that
islam, since its inception, and at the present time is at the FOREFRONT
of modern, scholarly, "scientific" liberal "THOUGHT" In fact
Muhummad INTRODUCED the concept of charity and "toleration".
I also learned that the koran represents DIVINE and ETERNAL
PERFECTION ........ ok-----yeah you are right------Catholic Canon
law------virtually DEVISED by the sociopath CONSTANTINE-------
was not even close to "divine"--------the good news is that lots of
popes have "recognized" that fact. Any suggestion that shariah is
less than divine----remains a capital crime under shariah law. Even
muslims who swill beer and happily munch on pork BRISTLE if
their glorious koran is questioned.

Dictated by an illiterate pedophile and narcissistic murderous bully based on his delirious nightmares.

You were saying?

- Google

You want to see Hatfield and McCoy. I had a secretary from India who was hindu and a muslim secretary from Pakistan. The girls got along fine, but their families were in the office trying to kill each other on a daily basis.
Tribal/religious differences left over from their independence from the British.

MILLENNIA ALERT!.
And that matters why? Of right, it doesn't.

Forum List

Back