Campus Knife Stabber: Faisal Mohammed

NO CHRISTIAN EVER committed acts based on their religion like Muslims do based on their religion.
Total bullshit. The Christians praised their God for the slaughter while walking knee-deep in Muslim bodies and and blood. They baptized Muslim babies and then bashed their heads in with rocks, or threw them in the air and sliced them in half with broadswords. The forced Jews to either convert or die. The list goes on and on and that doesn't even include when one side of the faith was slaughtering another! It's history, it can't be denied so don't bother.

yes-----the catholic church has a bloody history-----but lately the popes have repudiated such policies------Francis even APOLOGIZED some south America
countries------too little too late but better than nothing.

do not hold your breath whilst waiting for apologies from the UMMA
They should apologize for doing what their Holy Book says? Yeah, no. But the Christians did not do what their Holy Book said. That is what, centuries later, prompted the various apologies...

congrats paint-----you have finally posted something interesting.
I have often stated that I learned about islam from muslims living here
in the USA but educated in muslim "systems" I "learned" that
islam, since its inception, and at the present time is at the FOREFRONT
of modern, scholarly, "scientific" liberal "THOUGHT" In fact
Muhummad INTRODUCED the concept of charity and "toleration".
I also learned that the koran represents DIVINE and ETERNAL
PERFECTION ........ ok-----yeah you are right------Catholic Canon
law------virtually DEVISED by the sociopath CONSTANTINE-------
was not even close to "divine"--------the good news is that lots of
popes have "recognized" that fact. Any suggestion that shariah is
less than divine----remains a capital crime under shariah law. Even
muslims who swill beer and happily munch on pork BRISTLE if
their glorious koran is questioned.
Yep....it's a religion of pieces.

NO CHRISTIAN EVER committed acts based on their religion like Muslims do based on their religion.
Total bullshit. The Christians praised their God for the slaughter while walking knee-deep in Muslim bodies and and blood. They baptized Muslim babies and then bashed their heads in with rocks, or threw them in the air and sliced them in half with broadswords. The forced Jews to either convert or die. The list goes on and on and that doesn't even include when one side of the faith was slaughtering another! It's history, it can't be denied so don't bother.
yea in the 1100's

Your quote, above, only proves that by the time he committed the Oklahoma City bombing, he was NOT a Christian.

Remember, Yossif Vissarionovitch Jugashvili (better known as STALIN), you know, second greatest mass murderer in history, after his and your idol, Mao, was a student at a seminary, studying to be a priest.

You were saying?

Raised Catholic, confirmed Catholic, and at his death requested Catholic rites.

Raised Roman Catholic, confirmed Roman Catholic, abandoned it, blew up Murrah building, got caught, knew he was gonna die, reverted to be Roman Catholic in order to save his miserable soul.

Had to read that 3 times to make sure I read it right. Wow are you stupid.

20 Years Since the Srebrenica Massacre

"Saturday will mark the passage of two decades since the mass killing of more than 8,000 Muslim men and boys by Bosnian Serb forces in the town of Srebrenica during the Bosnian War. On July 11, 1995, towards the end of the war, Bosnian Serb soldiers swept into a U.N.-designated “safe haven,” taking military-age men, boys, and some elderly men. Over the days that followed, they executed them and dumped their bodies into pits in the surrounding forests. The executions were well-planned, and the Serb army made considerable effort to disguise its activities. While the killings took place over just a few days, the process of finding the bodies took years, and the task of identifying and burying them properly continues to this day—more than 1,000 are still listed as missing."

"Bosnian Serbs are the most territorially widespread nation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The vast majority live on the territory of the Republika Srpska, where they constitute around 88% of population. The majority of Bosnian Serbs are adherents of the Serbian Orthodox Church, while some are atheists."
- Google

"The Serbian Orthodox Church (Serbian: Српска православна црква / Srpska pravoslavna crkva) is one of the autocephalous Orthodox Christian churches."
Serbian Orthodox Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what else is new ? catholics, eastern orthodox, and muslim people have
engaged in tribal warfare with each other for centuries -----catholic mostly Croatia,
eastern orthodox mostly Serbia and muslim mostly Bosnian.

as a kid I had two playmates----sisters with YUGOSLAVIAN background----
clearly they were serbs. -----eastern orthodox. A really -----strangely,
accepting of every stereotype hatred that exists in the UNIVERSE. I
could easily imagine anyone in that family-------with rifle in hand----shooting
at some "others". Kinda "Hatfield and McCoy" type people

You want to see Hatfield and McCoy. I had a secretary from India who was hindu and a muslim secretary from Pakistan. The girls got along fine, but their families were in the office trying to kill each other on a daily basis.

yup. I am not surprised-------way back----circa 1970 I got
to witness-------the love between hindus from india and muslims of both
Indian and Pakistani background------but nothing approaches the HATRED ---
at that time between IRANIANS AND ARABS------with a bit of a spill-over
directed by Iranians at Pakistanis. Way back then it took about two
years before I began to understand the Shiite/sunni issue (it was only
minimal part time job------not so much contact back then ---it all came to
me in tiny bits and pieces)

origin

yes-----the catholic church has a bloody history-----but lately the popes have repudiated such policies------Francis even APOLOGIZED some south America

They should apologize for doing what their Holy Book says? Yeah, no. But the Christians did not do what their Holy Book said. That is what, centuries later, prompted the various apologies...

Yep....it's a religion of pieces.
It's a religion of warriors unlike Christianity, a religion of peacemakers. Now you know.

yea in the 1100's
It doesn't fucking matter. He said EVER, and is well within the range of EVER, eh dipshit?

yea in the 1100's
It doesn't fucking matter. He said EVER, and is well within the range of EVER, eh dipshit?
yea because you use a lame attempt to compare ancient history with modern christans...you POS.

yea in the 1100's
yea because you use a lame attempt to compare ancient history with modern christans...you POS.
Look at his original post, dumbass. And you little fuckers still don't do what your holy book commands you to but you bitch about the fact that the Muslims do? This is problem with all religion, it doesn't work either way, humans just do whatever they fuck they want, like the Christians during the Crusades, and pretend they are serving their God.

Dictated by an illiterate pedophile and narcissistic murderous bully based on his delirious nightmares.

to complete your education-----I will hand you a factoid------DREAMS
are very important. Ask Freud. If you do not dream----you actually
go a bit nuts. Your brain seems to NEED dream time. In the culture
of "the levant" dreams are exceedingly important. They are considered
almost magical. Thru hubby I got relatives who lived the life of
the old time Levant. It is not unusual for a person to report which
dead guy entered their dream and told them ......... some significant
thing, eerie but true. All dreams are a kinda form of DELERIUM ----
its a person letting the psychosis out

yea in the 1100's

I guess you missed my post #33.

yea in the 1100's

Yep, and good for you, maybe you are actually learning something but dummy, if you don't do what your holy book says, and they do, which one of you is truly being faithful, you or them?

yea in the 1100's

Yep, and good for you, maybe you are actually learning something but dummy, if you don't do what your holy book says, and they do, which one of you is truly being faithful, you or them?

of course one does have to accept the fact that them books were authored
by people -------not "angels"

yea in the 1100's

All Holy Books are subject to interpretation.

The interpretation of my Holy Book entered civilization, decency, modern thinking and reason, with - admittedly - still a long way to go on some aspects.

Their holy book is hopelessly and rigidly and stupidly stuck in the 7th century in all aspects.

yea in the 1100's

The interpretation of my Holy Book entered civilization, decency, modern thinking and reason, with - admittedly - still a long way to go on some aspects.

Their holy book is hopelessly and rigidly and stupidly stuck in the 7th century in all aspects.
Your Holy Book gave us the Dark Ages. The fact that you don't follow it is why we have the modern world. Liberalism and capitalism made Christianity into something human progress could deal with, and the same can be done for Islam, given time.

But don't go beating on the Muslims for what almost no Christian does, following the teachings of their holy book, unless you think following the teachings of holy books is for morons, which it is.

MILLENNIA ALERT!.
And that matters why? Of right, it doesn't.
You tell us why it matters what a few people did over a thousand years ago is important today. You're the one bringing it up.

yea in the 1100's

Your Holy Book gave us the Dark Ages. The fact that you don't follow it is why we have the modern world. Liberalism and capitalism made Christianity into something human progress could deal with, and the same can be done for Islam, given time.

But don't go beating on the Muslims for what almost no Christian does, following the teachings of their holy book, unless you think following the teachings of holy books is for morons, which it is.
"Your Holy Book gave us the Dark Ages."
Is that what they teach empty heads these days?
Let me guess - America was founded upon not the Bible, but Caesar.

yea in the 1100's

Could you or any of your Muslim buddies give the rest of the world any idea when that "given time" might occur?

The Dark Ages are long gone. And they were Dark Ages in the Muslim world, contemporaneously, as well.

Problem is that all religions are living in the modern world of today, except Muslims who use the benefits of science and knowledge for murder and destruction, a legacy left for them by a so-called prophet who by normal people could be considered nothing less than despicable .

They need their version of John Calvin or Martin Luther to bring them into the 21st century.

MILLENNIA ALERT!.
And that matters why? Of right, it doesn't.
You tell us why it matters what a few people did over a thousand years ago is important today. You're the one bringing it up.
It wasn't over a thousand years ago, you were forcing Jews to convert or die 500 years ago and burning witches more recently than that, and you are supposed to be a religion of peace, that fights bloody 100-year wars with itself!!! Own up to the blood on your hands, the fact that you weren't obeying your holy book, and then get mad at them for doing the exact opposite, obeying their holy book which it turns out is a seriously fucking bad idea for the rest of us.

Get fucking honest about the plank in your eye, then get smart about the fact that obeying a holy book is usually a bad fucking idea and you guys ignore yours like it never even existed...

"Your Holy Book gave us the Dark Ages."
Is that what they teach empty heads these days?
Let me guess - America was founded upon not the Bible, but Caesar.

what do you think the dark ages were?

Forum List

Back