Campus Knife Stabber: Faisal Mohammed

Shocker, I know.

Why isn't this being called for what it is, more Islamic Jihad?

Maybe because the last time legit news outlets made that leap was OkC bombings and the bomber turned out to be a white Christian American named Timothy McVeigh.
More of the naive. McVeigh was not a Christian. He was one of you.

"The execution date was reset for June 11, 2001. McVeigh invited California conductor/composer David Woodard to perform pre-requiem Mass music on the eve of his execution. He requested a Catholic chaplain.

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[89] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[90] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[91] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[89] In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[92][93] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic. However, he took the Last Rites, administered by a priest, just before his execution."
Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You were saying?
Ya he said science was his religion and he was agnostic. Just because he got last rites does not make him a Christian. Christians live like Christians. They follow the word of God and don't blow up children.

Shocker, I know.

Why isn't this being called for what it is, more Islamic Jihad?

Maybe because the last time legit news outlets made that leap was OkC bombings and the bomber turned out to be a white Christian American named Timothy McVeigh.
More of the naive. McVeigh was not a Christian. He was one of you.

"The execution date was reset for June 11, 2001. McVeigh invited California conductor/composer David Woodard to perform pre-requiem Mass music on the eve of his execution. He requested a Catholic chaplain.

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[89] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[90] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[91] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[89] In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[92][93] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic. However, he took the Last Rites, administered by a priest, just before his execution."
Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You were saying?

Your quote, above, only proves that by the time he committed the Oklahoma City bombing, he was NOT a Christian.

Remember, Yossif Vissarionovitch Jugashvili (better known as STALIN), you know, second greatest mass murderer in history, after his and your idol, Mao, was a student at a seminary, studying to be a priest.

You were saying?

Raised Catholic, confirmed Catholic, and at his death requested Catholic rites.
I own a Yarmulke and have taken part in several Jewish ceremonies, but I'm not Jewish nor does it make me Jewish.

Feisal stabbed people because of the dark ages.

No it makes no sense.
He stabbed people because he's nuts, like most religious people including those who read Jesus' message of peace and love and then slaughtered the Muslims.
160 million murdered by their own atheist governments in the past century disagree.

To understand our In-House Leftists, you need to get a better understanding the depths of the Leftist mind...

Here's a classic example of those depths.

Feel free to take off your shoes and wade in... but there's no need to roll up your pants.

The question: "Do you agree with Hillary's plan to spread Sharia Law in minority Communities?"

Forum List

Back