Can a 16-year-old girl adopt a baby?

I was watching a movie tonite about women in the nazi death camps who had the great pleasure of having to deal with that bloodthirsty maniac Dr. Mengele. He killed children. He ordered the post birth abortion of jewish INFANTS. They were disposed of by giving them to the dogs or the rats. Some of the children...twins, he used for horrid inhuman experiments. I never could understand the purpose of attaching two children back to back. Maybe because sometimes it is too difficult to comprehend the inhumanity of some people, but he did it for the purpose of studying rejection. Are you aware of this report? Of what he did to these children.....their suffering? Their parents' suffering. The fate of the children. Mengele took such pleasure in his experiments for improving the health of germans using people he considered not human.

Thank Goodness we have put all that medical horror behind us. heh?

1652405472737.png

The wrong person died. But seeing as she didn't turn in her father i guess the easiest person to punish was the baby growing inside her who had no idea why.

Still it is so nice that she's done so well and gotten past the abuse. I mean...she seems like she has adjusted well...don't you think? well...except for that anger she's holding onto after.......how many years?

@Lakhot

Not sure why you said my post was funny, but it’s the truth. Most unwanted pregnancies are due to consenting adults not using birth control, or using it wrong or inconsistently.

A little personal responsibility when engaging in sex would go a long way to avoiding the need for an abortion.

It sounds like NaziCons not only want to ban abortions - but contraceptives also. They apparently want to keep their baby factories booming. Regardless, that won't prevent whites from becoming a minority in a few years.

Lakhota

Still calling my post “funny,” I see. I guess that’s the new way a lib responds when she’s caught in a lie, and can’t back out of it.

So again, for the people in the back, the majority of unwanted pregnancies are because people got careless with birth control.

It sounds like NaziCons not only want to ban abortions - but contraceptives also. They apparently want to keep their baby factories booming. Regardless, that won't prevent whites from becoming a minority in a few years.
And out comes a lib with some anti-white racism.

Any state attempting to ban contraception is going to find a complete turnover of the governor's office and legislature in the next election.

You are an idiot.

Correction, racist idiot.

About 95% of Hispanics are Caucasian.

Forum List

Back