Can a private business owner deny service to a democrat?

No business is worthy of MY dollar so have at it. I chuckle when they complain they cannot find workers like someone should work for their worthless business

Conservatives boycotts tend to get laughed at, while liberal boycotts tend to work. Businesses defintiely notice that. It doesn't pay to advertise being conservative. Treason and wimpy butthurt isn't popular.

Sure, a business can reject Democrats. And then go out of business. Nobody's stopping you, please proceed.

Yeah, I know Chic-fil-a was just devastated by the commie boycott. LMAO

Can a private business owner deny service to a democrat, just for being a democrat? Supporting CRT? CCP?

It's a private business, right?

Republicans Only establishments are allowed, right?

People who "believe" in manmade global climate warming change should be denied service, right?
Sure, they can. And, on the flip side, businesses can deny service to retards wearing MAGA hats. Let me know if you are still confused.

Yep, they can. Political affiliation is not a protected class. Of course the business has no way of knowing one way or the other. Well unless the little snowflake gets offended and calls the police or just turns and walks away.

When we take their order we could ask, "Do you now or have you ever supported CRT?"

Can a private business owner deny service to a democrat, just for being a democrat? Supporting CRT? CCP?

People who "believe" in manmade global climate warming change should be denied service, right?
Are you qualifying all your customers? This is record breaking stupidity.

In any sane society, each and every person has the right to say no. Our approach to dealing with racism and bigotry is flawed.

In any sane society, each and every person has the right to say no. Our approach to dealing with racism and bigotry is flawed.
Have you ever been asked about your politics before you ordered your meal in a restaurant?

Have you ever been asked about your politics before you ordered your meal in a restaurant?
Apparently you don't need to ask, if they know who you are, they just kick you out. You don't even need to speak politics, they just toss.

I personally don't care who a restaurant serves, or if a business elects not to sell to a member of a political party.

There's nothing better than a business owner who cuts off his or her nose to spite their faces.

Wasn't there some doofus in Georgia who said he wasn't going to hire anyone while Obama was in office?

Lets see what happens...

The result?

family-feud-survey-says.gif

Top answer on the board....

1645635295330.png

There's nothing better than a business owner who cuts off his or her nose to spite their faces.
Pretty stupid if you ask me. Republican money, Democrat money it all spends the same.

But then you have these morons:Businesses refusing to sell to Trump supporters may want to think twice | Gene Marks

Stupid business practices, but I have places I won't frequent because of personal preference. Apple requires an appointment to just look at their laptops. Sorry, that is BS, they aren't that great of a product.

Wasn't there some doofus in Georgia who said he wasn't going to hire anyone while Obama was in office?

Lets see what happens...

The result?

family-feud-survey-says.gif

Top answer on the board....

View attachment 605480
Sad part is both sides play the stupid game. We need a few more parties to become more diversified and more balanced as a nation and not let the extremes take over as they have done.

Forum List

Back