Can a private business owner deny service to a democrat?

I encourage lefties to identify their businesses so I do not give them my money.

Maybe an ORANGE MAN BAD sign in every left wingnut owned business.

Fair Housing Laws do not include political affiliation as a protected class ... and I don't believe this is covered under any of the civil rights laws currently on the books ... and this is why the courts rule against gerrymandering by race, but allow gerrymandering by politics ...

I'm not sure what kind of business can survive refusing service to half their customer base ... I assume we're talking about armed guards at the checkpoint asking to see customer's voter registration cards ...

On the other forepaw ... store owners just putting up Confederate Battle Flags or Hippy Psychodelic Peace Flags only suggests discrimination ... if the store has the best prices/best service, they will thrive anyway ... and still make their political statement ... discrimination costs money, the opposite of business ... choose wisely ...

Can a private business owner deny service to a democrat, just for being a democrat? Supporting CRT? CCP?

It's a private business, right?

Republicans Only establishments are allowed, right?

People who "believe" in manmade global climate warming change should be denied service, right?
Sure...it just can't say "No ******* or Democrats!"

Can a private business owner deny service to a democrat, just for being a democrat? Supporting CRT? CCP?

People who "believe" in manmade global climate warming change should be denied service, right?

Legally you can deny service to somebody as long as it is discriminatory based on the 14th Amendment. But it's a really stupid thing to do if you're a private business trying to make a profit. Take their money and donate to the GOP, laughing like hell when you do it.

Fair Housing Laws do not include political affiliation as a protected class ... and I don't believe this is covered under any of the civil rights laws currently on the books ... and this is why the courts rule against gerrymandering by race, but allow gerrymandering by politics ...

I'm not sure what kind of business can survive refusing service to half their customer base ... I assume we're talking about armed guards at the checkpoint asking to see customer's voter registration cards ...

On the other forepaw ... store owners just putting up Confederate Battle Flags or Hippy Psychodelic Peace Flags only suggests discrimination ... if the store has the best prices/best service, they will thrive anyway ... and still make their political statement ... discrimination costs money, the opposite of business ... choose wisely ...
It is about 30% at the most, most people are smart enough to not to align themselves with either party.

if we go by what the left does, yes.

if we go by what the left says, no.
People deny each other what God made when they don't have money, and deny each other what god's children make, one to another, when they don't have money. God is saying no, to God. Who taught people to say rich? The church, with money. Money made dem baby killers. Catholic leaders are killing babies in rituals. Nuns provide those sacrifices when they are in short supply, elsewhere. People will become what they behold. What else can a person expect from a church that has as much truth as a priest unto Baal?

People deny each other what God made when they don't have money, and deny each other what god's children make, one to another, when they don't have money. God is saying no, to God. Who taught people to say rich? The church, with money. Money made dem baby killers. Catholic leaders are killing babies in rituals. Nuns provide those sacrifices when they are in short supply, elsewhere. People will become what they behold. What else can a person expect from a church that has as much truth as a priest unto Baal?
Yea, that too.

Notice how no businesses are doing what the Trump cult bitch-brigade here is demanding?

Businesses are terrified of losing liberal business. They know that Trump cult EBT cards can't keep a business afloat.

Cry on, Trump cult losers. It's what you do. It's all you can do.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

How stupid. Do you ask all your customers which political party they belong to?

Yep, they can. Political affiliation is not a protected class. Of course the business has no way of knowing one way or the other. Well unless the little snowflake gets offended and calls the police or just turns and walks away.

Forum List

Back