Can A Resident MAGA* Explain For What, Exactly, Trump Will Deliver Retribution?

LOL

As always, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

It was shutdown in court 2 months after Trump approved it.
And Incest Joe put about 60,000 people out of work his first day. Anti-American POS.

And Incest Joe put about 60,000 people out of work his first day. Anti-American POS.

LOL

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops...

https://www.cramer.senate.gov/news/...den-for-keystone-xl-pipeline-jobs-loss-report

“At the time of its closure, the Keystone XL Pipeline project was already under construction and employed more than 1,500 workers.

And he didn't put anyone out of work since the courts did that when they shut it down almost a year before Biden became president.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

What percentage of the white population is that?
  • By race, more than half (50.8%) of known offenders were white; 29.6% were Black or African American; and 2.2% were of other races. The race was unknown for 17.4% of reported known offenders.

There are more whites, but as a percentage of the population they commit less crime

You're a conservative so you prolly won't get this... but...

According to 2019 FBI stats, 52.3% of robberies were committed by black people; 44.7% were committed by white people. That speaks to your claim that white people commit less crime as a percentage of the population...

So if you're in a room with 90 other people, 76 of whom are white and the others are black, based on the percentages I posted, what are the odds you'll get robbed by a white person versus what are the odds you'll get robbed by a black person?

This involves math, so it might be above your payscale.

Donald Trump Jr. told a crowd of several hundred gathered in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday that their presence at a rally in support of President Trump should serve as a warning to congressional Republicans that they have lost their power.

“It should be a message to all the Republicans who have not been willing to actually fight, the people who did nothing to stop the steal,” Trump Jr. said at a “Stop the Steal” rally on the National Mall. “This gathering should send a message to them: This isn’t their Republican Party anymore. This is Donald Trump’s Republican Party.”

Trump Jr. added: “This is the Republican party that will put America first.”

Trump Jr.: Trump supporters in DC ‘should send a message’ to GOP ‘this isn’t’ their party anymore

Ok…but that doesn’t have anything to do with trumps America first policy.

Policy wise, can you explain to me what America first is?

Not in empty platitudes or your feels....actual policy....

Do you folks think America First means, we will stop sending billions in foreign aid to Israel and instead spend that money on helping needy Americans here? If so, why the fuck do yall keep voting against bills or cutting funding to programs that do just that?

Policy wise, can you explain to me what America first is?

why the fuck do yall keep voting against bills or cutting funding to programs that do just that?

We’ll, if we could get some clean bills that don’t contain mounds of pork, people probably wouldn’t vote them down. I’ve always been an advocate of 1 bill 1 idea, not these 8000 page things that nobody reads.

Sorry, you can put your racist lies to anything you want, the fact of the matter is history shows who has been the biggest criminal in this country.
I prefer to focus on the here and now rather than way back when

Forum List

Back